Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? 10:06 - Feb 3 with 26601 viewsloftboy

I’d say Ipswich have gone , three wins in thirty is abysmal, Bolton seem to be doing their best to take second from bottom, meanwhile all the teams between them and us are picking up points, would take a monumental collapse of our own doing but I won’t be celebrating until the maths say we can’t.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:44 - Apr 1 with 5468 viewsNorthernr

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 19:11 - Mar 15 by loftboy

Still feel the same Clive?

Yeh I still think we'll stay up, but Christ alive.

We're basically relying on Rotherham not winning three of their seven games.

And I stand by what I said earlier, this race to be the first one to panic on here every season is weird.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 11:32 - Apr 1 with 5370 viewsessextaxiboy

I think we will be ok ,but its hard to see where the next shot is coming from let alone a goal or a point ..
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 11:40 - Apr 1 with 5350 viewsconnell10

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:44 - Apr 1 by Northernr

Yeh I still think we'll stay up, but Christ alive.

We're basically relying on Rotherham not winning three of their seven games.

And I stand by what I said earlier, this race to be the first one to panic on here every season is weird.

Dont worry mate we will get the new manager bounce.........oh hang on!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 11:45 - Apr 1 with 5307 views2Thomas2Bowles

Apparently, the delay on the OS is that they sacked him this morning but he thinks it's an April fool and is just carrying on.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 11:50 - Apr 1 with 5295 viewsessextaxiboy

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 11:45 - Apr 1 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Apparently, the delay on the OS is that they sacked him this morning but he thinks it's an April fool and is just carrying on.

This is QPR ..it probably is ...
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 19:50 - Apr 1 with 5094 viewsmartiyatsia

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 06:50 - Feb 14 by Lblock

Careful !!!!!

It’s very disappointing but so typically us, could’ve kicked on with a couple of January additions but AGAIN we suffer at the hands of Bungles previous approach
We’re now going in the right direction in terms of club organisation and I do think we’ve got plenty in us to avoid nail biting. The return of a few injuries will help.

I also think that these lads have battle in them plus a good spirit which is vital

All eyes on Friday...... only three games from Europe

I’d say Ipswich have gone , three wins in thirty is abysmal, Bolton seem to be doing their best to take second from bottom, meanwhile all the teams between them and us are picking up points, would take a monumental collapse of our own doing but I won’t be celebrating until the maths say we can’t.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 20:03 - Apr 1 with 5069 viewsfrancisbowles

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 19:50 - Apr 1 by martiyatsia

'would take a monumental collapse of our own doing but I won’t be celebrating until the maths say we can’t'

I think you mean a continuation of current form!
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 00:48 - Apr 2 with 4956 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 12:11 - Feb 3 by Northernr

Four wins would put us on 51 points. There are 17 games left.

Boy this looked so sensible at the start of February!
Login to get fewer ads

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:41 - Apr 6 with 4746 viewsLblock

WAKEY WAKEY

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 4713 viewsMatch82

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:41 - Apr 6 by Lblock

WAKEY WAKEY

Still think we will stay up and it took a meltdown of epic proportions (again) to get us here but undeniable that we are now involved. The fact that we are still 80/1 at the bookies (if I read that right) tells you that they don't think we are going down, but I don't think anyone who follows qpr would lay that bet at this point
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 4673 viewsJAPRANGERS

Why 80/1? We are now only 5 points above the third relegation slot that we seem so keen to grab. 5 points is nothing.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:53 - Apr 6 with 4650 viewsCamberleyR

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:51 - Apr 6 by JAPRANGERS

Why 80/1? We are now only 5 points above the third relegation slot that we seem so keen to grab. 5 points is nothing.

The way the results are going below us and if they stay that way, I'd say that'll shorten to 66/1 tonight.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 17:07 - Apr 6 with 4560 views2Thomas2Bowles

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:56 - Feb 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Yep

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 4515 viewsLblock

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:53 - Apr 6 by CamberleyR

The way the results are going below us and if they stay that way, I'd say that'll shorten to 66/1 tonight.

Bet Fair offer at 7/2 currently!!!!

A few still listing at 80’s but most now 40’s to 60’s

Be lucky to get more than 20’s by midnight on Wednesday

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 18:07 - Apr 6 with 4297 viewsCamberleyR

80/1 at full time at Carrow Rd, now 40/1

https://m.skybet.com/football/sky-bet-championship/event/22089696

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:55 - Apr 6 with 4033 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I can't see us getting another point this season. It's Rotherham's to take.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 00:34 - Apr 7 with 3921 viewsCamberleyR

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:55 - Apr 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

I can't see us getting another point this season. It's Rotherham's to take.

Me neither.

Millwall (A)- Will just bully us off the park in midweek.
Swansea (H) - Will have too much for us.
Blackburn (H) - Our bogey team. 1 home win in last nine home league games although we have drawn the last four.
Frank Lampard's Derby County (A) - See Millwall
Forest (H) - Will depend if they still have something to play for
Sheff Weds (A) - Can see us having to win to stay up. Gulp.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 01:55 - Apr 7 with 3863 viewsMatch82

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 17:15 - Apr 6 by Lblock

Bet Fair offer at 7/2 currently!!!!

A few still listing at 80’s but most now 40’s to 60’s

Be lucky to get more than 20’s by midnight on Wednesday

If it's really 7/2 can't you just lay that and then put the same amount on it to happen at massively higher odds?
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 02:40 - Apr 7 with 3845 viewsDavieQPR

Reading is the one to watch. Rotherham Know how to fight.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:12 - Apr 7 with 3637 viewsHayesender

Even if we do stay up, we'll be next season's Ipswich

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 14:56 - Apr 7 with 3507 viewsFDC

The stench of death is strong. A nice kick around with Millwall next, exactly what a team bereft of confidence needs.

Can anyone remember another collapse as dramatic as this by a QPR team?
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:52 - Apr 7 with 3283 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 14:56 - Apr 7 by FDC

The stench of death is strong. A nice kick around with Millwall next, exactly what a team bereft of confidence needs.

Can anyone remember another collapse as dramatic as this by a QPR team?

The second season in the Prem we got a win at Stoke then a draw at Sunderland and Villa I think. Then we didn’t win for X matches. Proper prick tease.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 17:32 - Apr 13 with 2671 viewsLblock

Well that was an unexpected huge leap in the right direction today was it not?

A good midweek and Saturday sees us looking healthier
Still not technically safe yet and I’d of been a lot happier if Rotherham and bstard Millwall hadn’t pulled back to draws. Them two showing battle means we can’t rest up.

Should be safe and I’d say a win next Friday would confirm it with maths

C’mon Rangers

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 17:35 - Apr 13 with 2643 viewsitsbiga

Cant see Rothers getting 9 points from the last 4. We must be 90% safe now.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 17:53 - Apr 13 with 2569 viewsLblock

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 17:35 - Apr 13 by itsbiga

Cant see Rothers getting 9 points from the last 4. We must be 90% safe now.

Yep they’ve got some proper tough ones but are showing gumption

Absolutely gutted Millwall got a 94th min equaliser, love to see them drop by a point

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024