Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good article. Positive about us. 07:46 - Feb 16 with 3929 viewskropotkin41

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/qpr-vs-watford-resul

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Good article. Positive about us. on 08:32 - Feb 16 with 3789 viewsozranger

Nice read. Strangely little about the skills and flash of Freeman, who was the best on the park for both teams, or the guile and tackling of Luongo. However, it sums up last night so well.
Good article. Positive about us. on 08:37 - Feb 16 with 3778 viewsStreathamRanger

Very positive. Freeman was excellent. How much do you think we'll get for him in the summer? Still got a couple of years on his contract (I think), one of the best midfielders in the division, a decent age, should be 8-10 mill shouldn't it? Would help keep FFP at bay for another year. Not sure who would replace him though.
Good article. Positive about us. on 09:01 - Feb 16 with 3715 viewsDejR_vu

Good article. Positive about us. on 08:37 - Feb 16 by StreathamRanger

Very positive. Freeman was excellent. How much do you think we'll get for him in the summer? Still got a couple of years on his contract (I think), one of the best midfielders in the division, a decent age, should be 8-10 mill shouldn't it? Would help keep FFP at bay for another year. Not sure who would replace him though.

Chair looks a good player to me, although next season might be a bit soon

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Good article. Positive about us. on 09:06 - Feb 16 with 3691 viewsStreathamRanger

Yes. Chair looks to have potential and good he's getting some games out on loan but I doubt we'll find anyone with the same tricky feet as Freeman. There was one beautiful moment in the first half by the Ellerslie where freeman left 2 or 3 Watford players for dead with a sublime piece of trickery. Great player to watch and has really come on since we bought him. Not many players get better playing at QPR. Certainly not in the last few years anyway.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 9:09]
Good article. Positive about us. on 09:48 - Feb 16 with 3588 viewsCroydonCaptJack

What a great report.
Captured the occasion so well.
Good article. Positive about us. on 10:11 - Feb 16 with 3522 viewsXBlock

Cracking article, thanks for posting that up. Proud of the lads.
Good article. Positive about us. on 10:23 - Feb 16 with 3481 viewslondonscottish

Yeah a great summary.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Good article. Positive about us. on 10:41 - Feb 16 with 3432 viewsDorse

'...A proper atmosphere at a proper ground, it energised the occasion, emboldened the crowd, and levelled the contest. QPR were no-one’s favourites here and yet they were the better team, judging by both the quality and quantity of their chances.'

Makes you want to stand up a bit straighter, doesn't it?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Good article. Positive about us. on 10:43 - Feb 16 with 3430 viewsXBlock

Good article. Positive about us. on 10:41 - Feb 16 by Dorse

'...A proper atmosphere at a proper ground, it energised the occasion, emboldened the crowd, and levelled the contest. QPR were no-one’s favourites here and yet they were the better team, judging by both the quality and quantity of their chances.'

Makes you want to stand up a bit straighter, doesn't it?

sure does. pretty much sums up being a QPR fan.
Good article. Positive about us. on 12:07 - Feb 16 with 3280 viewsqueensparker

Guardian report is good too

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/15/qpr-watford-fa-cup-fifth-round-
Good article. Positive about us. on 12:30 - Feb 16 with 3220 viewsBklynRanger

'This cup run, Rangers’ best in a generation, has given the club something back. A sense of adventure. A flash of attention. And a night like this, when the local crowd poured in after work, filling the ground for its biggest game in years.'

Love that bit.
Good article. Positive about us. on 12:58 - Feb 16 with 3140 viewsPunteR

Good article. Positive about us. on 12:30 - Feb 16 by BklynRanger

'This cup run, Rangers’ best in a generation, has given the club something back. A sense of adventure. A flash of attention. And a night like this, when the local crowd poured in after work, filling the ground for its biggest game in years.'

Love that bit.

"A proper atmosphere at a proper ground"

I loved this bit as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Good article. Positive about us. on 13:16 - Feb 16 with 3107 viewsFDC

Nice read. Still feeling sick to be honest.

Christ the Indie site is terrible on a mobile.
Good article. Positive about us. on 13:22 - Feb 16 with 3091 viewsTacticalR

Good article. Positive about us. on 13:16 - Feb 16 by FDC

Nice read. Still feeling sick to be honest.

Christ the Indie site is terrible on a mobile.

It's almost unusable on a PC or laptop.

Every news article has a video using Brightcove player which immediately sends the CPU rocketing.

Air hostess clique

Good article. Positive about us. on 13:34 - Feb 16 with 3046 viewsMytch_QPR

Perhaps not the time for this now but...

If the club received similar offers for Freeman and Eze (some talk of Spurs being interested), which player would you sell?
For me, Eze has the potential to be brilliant but sometimes drifts out of games, whilst Freeman drives the team with his pace and passing skills - plus the odd brilliant goal.

BOS is coming along well and also has potential to be very good - much as I love watching Eze play I'd prefer to keep Freeman if we can.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Good article. Positive about us. on 16:12 - Feb 16 with 2861 viewsfrancisbowles

Good article. Positive about us. on 13:34 - Feb 16 by Mytch_QPR

Perhaps not the time for this now but...

If the club received similar offers for Freeman and Eze (some talk of Spurs being interested), which player would you sell?
For me, Eze has the potential to be brilliant but sometimes drifts out of games, whilst Freeman drives the team with his pace and passing skills - plus the odd brilliant goal.

BOS is coming along well and also has potential to be very good - much as I love watching Eze play I'd prefer to keep Freeman if we can.

Club needs to take a fee for Freeman as he is older,. Eze can be a saleable asset in the future.
Maybe Eze might grow as a player in the absence of Freeman with possibly Luongo and Cousins to provide the bite.

Good article. Positive about us. on 16:58 - Feb 16 with 2804 viewsVancouverHoop

I believe his contract expires in May next year. Basically, if we're going to get anything substantial for him he has to go this Summer, otherwise we'll be in a similar situation as we were with Austin, peanuts next January.

Personally, though it grieves me to say so, it'd be best for him (given his age) and us (financially) if he left this Summer.

Unless someone offers seriously silly money I hope we don't sell Eze for at least another year or two.
Good article. Positive about us. on 12:16 - Feb 17 with 2527 viewsGaryT

From the Guardian

"It was 22 years to the day since QPR lost that fifth-round tie against Wimbledon to end a Cup run which contained many memories, including Trevor Sinclair’s overhead kick from the halfway line against Barnsley in round four (the distance has increased with each passing year)."

Good article. Positive about us. on 13:41 - Feb 17 with 2459 viewskensalriser

At the moment Freeman is the complete player, Eze far from one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Good article. Positive about us. on 15:05 - Feb 17 with 2376 viewsHayesender

What a fantastic report. Is that reporter one of us I wonder?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024