Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
February 08:23 - Jan 29 with 2952 viewsRblockPrior

I have a feeling it will be good month for us, we have 7 games, 5 of which are against teams below us and we have 4 games at home!

I am going to make a bold prediction and say we will get 13 points from the month

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

February on 08:43 - Jan 29 with 2872 viewsstevec

Hope so but it’s all largely irrelevant when you’re playing for 16th place. Again.
February on 08:48 - Jan 29 with 2860 viewsCroydonCaptJack

February on 08:43 - Jan 29 by stevec

Hope so but it’s all largely irrelevant when you’re playing for 16th place. Again.

It isn't irrelevant if we were to only get say one point.
Not that I think that will happen.
February on 10:13 - Jan 29 with 2713 viewsRblockPrior

Did you expect us to be in a better position than this at the start of the year then? For me a a top half finish would be a good achievement and one I would be happy with

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

February on 10:25 - Jan 29 with 2693 viewssuperhoopdownunder

As things stand unfortunately I think our form will continue to decline but we will avoid relegation.

If Wells does come back and/or we get a decent defender in (highly unlikely I would imagine) then we could have a decent second half of the season

I hope it is the latter.
February on 11:09 - Jan 29 with 2627 viewsWokingR

Fixtures for the month are;
Bristol City home
Huddersfield away
Swansea away
Stoke home
Forest away
Derby home
Birmingham home

I can see us beating Huddersfield, Stoke, Derby and Birmingham so perhaps your 13 points isn't unrealistic.
We'll cock it up somewhere though. It's what we do.
February on 11:31 - Jan 29 with 2574 viewsqueensparker

If we finish top half, playing the way we've played, with Eze/BOS/Chair/Manning as saleable assets, plus Masterson coming through, plus the U23s playing well, plus not sacking yet another manager and letting him progress his ideas through the club, plus (I would imagine), losing less money than we have in decades, then it's been a successful season by any account, the best since we got relegated. And almost everyone would have snapped your hand off for that in August.

It is getting dispiriting coming 14th all the time and having such a terrible defence, but let's not lose sight of where we're going and enjoy some more wins this season
February on 11:33 - Jan 29 with 2567 viewsstowmarketrange

February on 11:09 - Jan 29 by WokingR

Fixtures for the month are;
Bristol City home
Huddersfield away
Swansea away
Stoke home
Forest away
Derby home
Birmingham home

I can see us beating Huddersfield, Stoke, Derby and Birmingham so perhaps your 13 points isn't unrealistic.
We'll cock it up somewhere though. It's what we do.

Are we allowed to beat Wayne Rooneys derby side?Is any team allowed to beat them?
The optimist in me says that we’ll pick up 3 draws from those fixtures and lose the other 4.
February on 11:44 - Jan 29 with 2532 viewssmegma

February on 11:33 - Jan 29 by stowmarketrange

Are we allowed to beat Wayne Rooneys derby side?Is any team allowed to beat them?
The optimist in me says that we’ll pick up 3 draws from those fixtures and lose the other 4.

An optimist you say ??
Login to get fewer ads

February on 11:44 - Jan 29 with 2532 viewsdaveB

It is a big month for us, this is where we fell off a cliff last season so an opportunity to pick up some points and ensure a better finish this year, should really be aiming for a top 10 finish
February on 11:47 - Jan 29 with 2525 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Nine points from that lot I reckon.
February on 11:52 - Jan 29 with 2501 viewsstevec

February on 10:13 - Jan 29 by RblockPrior

Did you expect us to be in a better position than this at the start of the year then? For me a a top half finish would be a good achievement and one I would be happy with

Not really, at start of every season you think '16th' almost as a matter of course.

Was merely pointing out that whatever we do in February (or March, or April) is neither here nor there, we are destined for lower mid table mediocrity and for about the 5th season running.

Shame, we have an attacking five who in days gone by you could build a team behind. These days, if you procrastinate, by the time you build the defence the attackers have disappeared to pastures new, which is what is most likely to happen, constantly chasing our tail.

I fear we'll look back at this season as the one we missed the boat.
February on 12:04 - Jan 29 with 2478 viewscolinallcars

Any month with brewery in it’s name is fine by me...15 points I reckon !
February on 12:11 - Jan 29 with 2448 viewskensalriser

16th place you say?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

February on 12:14 - Jan 29 with 2436 viewssmegma

I reckon 22 points.
February on 12:25 - Jan 29 with 2406 viewsjoe90

I'm going for 7 points.

Bristol City - L
Huddersfield Town - L
Swansea City - L
Stoke City - D
Nottingham Forest - L
Derby County - W
Birmingham City -W

Hope I'm wrong, but I fear it's going to feel like a long month.
February on 12:26 - Jan 29 with 2396 viewsPhildo

February on 12:14 - Jan 29 by smegma

I reckon 22 points.

we shouldn't settle for less
February on 12:31 - Jan 29 with 2368 viewsnix

I don't think it's irrelevant as I like to see my team win.
February on 12:52 - Jan 29 with 2325 viewsLythamR

February on 12:25 - Jan 29 by joe90

I'm going for 7 points.

Bristol City - L
Huddersfield Town - L
Swansea City - L
Stoke City - D
Nottingham Forest - L
Derby County - W
Birmingham City -W

Hope I'm wrong, but I fear it's going to feel like a long month.

Come on the boy Clarke will win us that many points on his own!
February on 12:55 - Jan 29 with 2315 viewsrrrspricey

February on 11:33 - Jan 29 by stowmarketrange

Looton did last night so I assume so!
February on 13:24 - Jan 29 with 2258 viewsLongsufferingR

hmmmm. I look at those and can only see 7 points on current form of all of the sides. All three away games look extremely tricky to me.
February on 13:57 - Jan 29 with 2208 viewsR_from_afar

February on 12:14 - Jan 29 by smegma

I reckon 22 points.

Yes, of course, 22 are available because the FA recently decreed that any team having the temerity to beat WRDC would get four points for the win, not the customary three

I reckon 8 points...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024