Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alastair Stewart... 18:44 - Jan 29 with 7539 viewsToast_R

Longest serving newsreader on TV , lost his job over an alleged racist Tweet

Stop the world, I want to get off.....
Alastair Stewart... on 18:56 - Jan 30 with 831 viewsjohncharles

Alastair Stewart... on 16:00 - Jan 30 by paulparker

You could be on to something there with the class thing
But if it was gangs of white blokes abusing Muslim girls and black girls you know as well as I do it wouldn’t be put down as just a “class thing”

That’s bollox and you know it Paul. The Sun’s Headline would be “ Muslim immigrant girls sent here by Isis entrap our lads “

Strong and stable my arse.

Alastair Stewart... on 19:21 - Jan 30 with 806 viewsBoston

Alastair Stewart... on 18:56 - Jan 30 by johncharles

That’s bollox and you know it Paul. The Sun’s Headline would be “ Muslim immigrant girls sent here by Isis entrap our lads “

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Alastair Stewart... on 23:42 - Jan 30 with 718 viewsnumptydumpty

Sticks and stones !!!!

Seems OTT

But I middle aged old wotist and so much ridiculous nonsense in world today

Trump. Boris. Weinstein.

Billioniare football owners getting done for overspending thus sport limited - but established clubs can do as they please

Everyone gets upset at the slightest inappropriateness yet almost prime time - we have naked attraction and love island

We had an ex gambler presenting a tv chatshow where he is abusive to people with severe social troubles etc....

And yet we meant to be a much more tolerant society

I am confused.com

FACT IS NEVER AS DAFT AS FICTION OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE IT IS !!!!!!

I have not got a scoobie !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Alastair Stewart... on 23:46 - Jan 30 with 710 viewsnumptydumpty

30 years of excellent service and one mistake and you are still out

Talk about an insecure world

No one talks to each other anymore

Phone silence rules

People asking for directions and feeling proud you knew the right way and then realising you sent them five miles out of their way and hoping they dont suddenly do a u turn ,,

Tbh this is shite - top newscaster - vastly experienced - some jumped up little twerp whoc can operate a spell checker - says stewart is actually a donut and we have no place for donuts so he is out - DAFT

Alastair Stewart... on 23:47 - Jan 30 with 706 viewstimcocking

Alastair Stewart... on 08:15 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

The usual middle class Liberal outrage about a dubious Twitter post following decades and centuries of ignoring the disproportionate poverty, lifespan, employment, and access to services that black people in this country suffer.

Not a fcking clue if Alastair Stewart is racist or not but I know for the sure the state is. Tackle the structural racism then the petty stuff.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 8:18]

lmfao the funniest ever
Alastair Stewart... on 23:53 - Jan 30 with 690 viewsnumptydumpty

I would say myself this country is the least racist its ever been

We in a multicultural society and away from social media - its a very much live and let live society

Even twenty years ago I was with an indian girl for three years - I never came across any hatred myself

I have black friends - and in fact my mate married to a white woman - the main issue sadly it seems to me is within the balck communities themselves

Ie gang and knife culture - but its within black communities

People commenting we more racist than we ever been - well I have worked with many africans, carribeans who moved here to get away from their own poor lifestyle outlooks in their own lands and moved to UK for a better and safer life and it is

Alastair Stewart... on 09:20 - Jan 31 with 612 viewsClive_Anderson

Alastair Stewart... on 15:38 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

We are nearly there mate 😆

In your opinion, if those girls were white and from Haberdashers Aske School and were the daughters of Barristers, Hedge Fund managers, and MPs do you think the situation would have been ignored for so long and the scum who perpetrated the crime not investigated?

Those white girls who were abused in Rotherham were ignored because they were working class not because they were white.

I'm not sure this is true.

The victims of the Manchester bomb had lots of middle class girls going to see Ariana Grande, but we were all told not to worry, don't look back in anger and just forget about it. Just some kids getting blown up...no problem.

Grenfell tower victims were mostly black or Muslim working class or on benefits and the media has given it much more attention and the investigations have been much more ongoing and high profile in comparison.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024