Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So that's the season over. 00:13 - Feb 1 with 8982 viewsconnell10

Looks like our season is over then, same time next year ??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

So that's the season over. on 00:23 - Feb 6 with 1116 viewsdaveB

So that's the season over. on 15:32 - Feb 5 by PinnerPaul

But as AH and me have said you can't just say - play Wells and Bright and 'we would have won'

Sorry Dave but that is just nonsense, as AH as already pointed out - using the same criteria - we played a 'weaker' team v Swansea and won 5-1.

Football isn't that easy to predict as we and Paddy Power all know!

I didn't saying we would have won, i said playing them gave us a better opportunity to win
So that's the season over. on 00:31 - Feb 6 with 1111 viewsdaveB

So that's the season over. on 13:42 - Feb 5 by derbyhoop

Hindsight always gives you 20/20 vision.

The side picked for SWFC was more than good enough. The problem was that we were lethargic for 3/4 of the game.
Lumley for Kelly and Clarke for BOS were the 2 changes that caused the most grief. But Clarke wasn't brought in to play for the U23s and he hadn't played in ages. He had a shocker. You can't legislate for that. Nor for the defence switching off 3 minutes before HT.

I've no hindsight with regards to this Saturdays match at Huddersfield so I'd say the same now as I am about the Sheff Wed game, if we drop/rest Kelly and Bright for that game and give Wells replacement Hugil a rest as well so play a similar team to that cup game we'll get beat and people will say he picked a team that didn't give us the best chance to win.

Of course those 3 will play and we may well lose anyway but which option would you rather go in with if you actually want to win the game.
So that's the season over. on 08:23 - Feb 6 with 1034 viewsCroydonCaptJack

So that's the season over. on 23:40 - Feb 5 by connell10

I suggest you listen to this weeks podcast and listen to what Clive has to say about our cup exit, yes we sacked off the cup!

Look, I am not happy about the Cup exit, I was there at both matches. We played very well in the first and poorly for most of the second. The teams picked were not that different to each other. Your opinion, and clearly others is that we sacked off the Cup. Mine isn't.
So that's the season over. on 14:59 - Feb 6 with 878 viewsconnell10

So that's the season over. on 08:23 - Feb 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Look, I am not happy about the Cup exit, I was there at both matches. We played very well in the first and poorly for most of the second. The teams picked were not that different to each other. Your opinion, and clearly others is that we sacked off the Cup. Mine isn't.

Fair enough mate, I think you are a good poster on here and that other site, so we will have to agree to disagree.

So that's the season over. on 15:19 - Feb 7 with 793 viewsPinnerPaul

So that's the season over. on 00:23 - Feb 6 by daveB

I didn't saying we would have won, i said playing them gave us a better opportunity to win

As the Swansea team/result show that isn't necessarily true.

I would say both sides of the argument have pretty much been done now - like above this will have to go in our agree to disagree tray!
So that's the season over. on 15:25 - Feb 7 with 771 viewsCroydonCaptJack

So that's the season over. on 14:59 - Feb 6 by connell10

Fair enough mate, I think you are a good poster on here and that other site, so we will have to agree to disagree.

Cheers mate
So that's the season over. on 16:59 - Feb 8 with 630 viewsNov77

So that's the season over. on 17:53 - Feb 1 by Nov77

Season is far from over when you’ve got the worst defence in the league and just got rid of your main attacking threat.

Bump....

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

So that's the season over. on 17:07 - Feb 8 with 602 viewspaulparker

So that's the season over. on 16:59 - Feb 8 by Nov77

Bump....

Dog Sh1t & gutless
I long for the day that the tune group fcuk off from QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

So that's the season over. on 17:23 - Feb 8 with 556 viewsconnell10

So that's the season over. on 17:07 - Feb 8 by paulparker

Dog Sh1t & gutless
I long for the day that the tune group fcuk off from QPR

Well said mate, they are f ucking useless!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024