Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice piece on Masterson 08:27 - Feb 3 with 1632 viewsbosh67

https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/queens-park-rangers/qpr-defender-c

This kid has got captain 2020/21 season written all over him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nice piece on Masterson on 08:50 - Feb 3 with 1571 viewsnix

If your career was stalling on the U23s bench at Liverpool, Man City or Chelscum, you might be persuaded that QPR is a good place to come. Obviously Matt Smith didn't work out, but we are showing that not only do you get a chance to get in the first team, we've got some good coaches, particularly in the youth set up.
Nice piece on Masterson on 10:39 - Feb 3 with 1413 viewsLblock

This 1,000%

I understand the mickeys let him go due to concerns on lack of pace? Madness

Turned to my mate 15 mins into his debut at the bus stop and said we've a future captain here

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nice piece on Masterson on 14:06 - Feb 3 with 1302 viewsrsonist

Nice piece on Masterson on 08:50 - Feb 3 by nix

If your career was stalling on the U23s bench at Liverpool, Man City or Chelscum, you might be persuaded that QPR is a good place to come. Obviously Matt Smith didn't work out, but we are showing that not only do you get a chance to get in the first team, we've got some good coaches, particularly in the youth set up.

Yeah this is the one area where we may have a competitive edge, potentially.

You look at highly rated but unfulfilled youth internationals running out of contract this summer such as Tyrese Campbell at Stoke, Danny Loader at Reading, Matt O'Riley at Fulham and you would like to think we could be in there offering a relatively unique and compelling senior first team proposition in the top 30ish of the English pyramid compared to German reserves, or Belgium, or Scotland, or Brentford B...
Nice piece on Masterson on 14:41 - Feb 3 with 1261 viewsDavieQPR

'Lack of pace'. Compared to our defence he is Usain Bolt.
Nice piece on Masterson on 15:03 - Feb 3 with 1210 viewskensalriser

We certainly need a captain, a lack of leadership on the field is costing us almost weekly.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nice piece on Masterson on 16:11 - Feb 3 with 1136 viewsNorthantsHoop

Taken his chance well, looks confident and can bring the ball forward. Be worth Warburton putting Barbet alongside him as they are both good on the ball. I wonder if Hall would be better employed in front of them in the role that Olly had him playing before his long term injury. Trouble is we already have Ball and Cameron in that role.
Nice piece on Masterson on 16:27 - Feb 3 with 1102 viewsPinnerPaul

Nice piece on Masterson on 10:39 - Feb 3 by Lblock

This 1,000%

I understand the mickeys let him go due to concerns on lack of pace? Madness

Turned to my mate 15 mins into his debut at the bus stop and said we've a future captain here

Big difference between what Liverpool want to achieve and who they play v us!

Has great potential, I enjoy watching him and thought he was our MOTM on Saturday, but we do like an overreaction, not just on here but the club as well - positive and negative - look at Jack Clarke - written off after 1.2 appearances and now back in 'favour'!

Lets not go too far too soon with the lad!
Nice piece on Masterson on 00:10 - Feb 4 with 877 viewstimcocking

It's lovely to read the pieces by the youngsters first breaking in.

I take so much more pleasure watching one of our own young lads playing for us than i do watching loanees of teams like Spurs. We're all right behind you Conor.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 0:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Nice piece on Masterson on 17:13 - Feb 4 with 695 viewsPinnerPaul

Nice piece on Masterson on 00:10 - Feb 4 by timcocking

It's lovely to read the pieces by the youngsters first breaking in.

I take so much more pleasure watching one of our own young lads playing for us than i do watching loanees of teams like Spurs. We're all right behind you Conor.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 0:13]

Well he learnt his trade at Liverpool but I DO get what you say and bloke next to me on Saturday assumed he WAS just another loanee - which rather backs up your point - which I do agree with btw.

Another reason we should cut Kane some slack IMHO - at least he had the b***ls to say no to yet another loan from THEM and try and make his own way in the game!

Well done to both of them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024