Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Upcoming suspension 03:07 - Feb 23 with 2595 viewsmylot50years

Another yellow card for Bright Osayi-Samuel at forest that means a two match ban must be very close for getting ten yellows in the season.
I am not sure but I fear he may have reached that yesterday.
Upcoming suspension on 03:41 - Feb 23 with 2563 viewsjtuck

On 9.

LAranger

Upcoming suspension on 08:34 - Feb 23 with 2317 viewsozranger

His caution yesterday was silly, trying to stop a restart by knocking the ball out of the oppo's hands when he wanted to get on with it.

That said, ever since Blackburn, Bright has been struggling to get through games and it really does look like he needs some rest and perhaps a few weeks would be good for him. Mind you, both Eze and Manning were also both stuffed towards the end of the game yesterday.
Upcoming suspension on 09:35 - Feb 23 with 2177 viewslosethedrum

Knowing our luck he will be nailed on to miss the Fulham game .

Upcoming suspension on 09:38 - Feb 23 with 2165 viewsessextaxiboy

Chance for Clarke coming up then ...although isnt there an amnesty sometime in March ?
Upcoming suspension on 09:41 - Feb 23 with 2157 viewsfrancisbowles

The next 'amnesty window' is after 37 games. So three games to go and the total for a ban goes up to 15.
Upcoming suspension on 11:43 - Feb 23 with 1987 viewssevenhoop

Upcoming suspension on 09:38 - Feb 23 by essextaxiboy

Chance for Clarke coming up then ...although isnt there an amnesty sometime in March ?

would much prefer to see Shadipo in that scenario
Upcoming suspension on 12:10 - Feb 23 with 1904 viewsHastings_Hoops

Upcoming suspension on 11:43 - Feb 23 by sevenhoop

would much prefer to see Shadipo in that scenario

You beat me to it... been hoping to see more of Shodipo for the last year. When we sell BOS (& Eze), which we invariably will this summer, Shodipo (& possibly Clarke if signed) will be stepping up.
Upcoming suspension on 13:30 - Feb 23 with 1813 viewsfrancisbowles

Upcoming suspension on 12:10 - Feb 23 by Hastings_Hoops

You beat me to it... been hoping to see more of Shodipo for the last year. When we sell BOS (& Eze), which we invariably will this summer, Shodipo (& possibly Clarke if signed) will be stepping up.

Don't think we will be signing Clarke. He is reported to have cost Spurs between 8 and 10 million.
Login to get fewer ads

Upcoming suspension on 14:49 - Feb 23 with 1712 viewsCamberleyR

Upcoming suspension on 03:41 - Feb 23 by jtuck

On 9.

He's on 9 yellows for league games and he picked up one in the cup against Sheff Weds.

Huddersfield H
Bristol C A
Swansea A
Derby A
Preston H
Brentford A
Sheff W H (cup)
Swansea A
Stoke H
Nottm F A

I may be wrong but I can't remember if they changed the rules in whether bookings picked up in cup games now count towards a league suspension. Anybody know?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Upcoming suspension on 15:15 - Feb 23 with 1674 viewsterryb

Upcoming suspension on 14:49 - Feb 23 by CamberleyR

He's on 9 yellows for league games and he picked up one in the cup against Sheff Weds.

Huddersfield H
Bristol C A
Swansea A
Derby A
Preston H
Brentford A
Sheff W H (cup)
Swansea A
Stoke H
Nottm F A

I may be wrong but I can't remember if they changed the rules in whether bookings picked up in cup games now count towards a league suspension. Anybody know?

He is not listed on the FA suspensions list, or as being one match awsy .

It may be that this is yet to be updated from this weekends games.
Upcoming suspension on 18:09 - Feb 23 with 1461 viewsnix

Upcoming suspension on 14:49 - Feb 23 by CamberleyR

Huddersfield H
Bristol C A
Swansea A
Derby A
Preston H
Brentford A
Sheff W H (cup)
Swansea A
Stoke H
Nottm F A

Quick look online suggests that they aren't carried over to other competitions, so the cup booking won't count. But red cards count across all competitions in terms of suspensions for the next match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024