Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23606 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:06 - Mar 7 with 2116 viewsTacticalR

Very casual pass from Manning nearly led to a goal.

Air hostess clique

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:07 - Mar 7 with 2084 viewsVancouverHoop

PNE threatening. Manning with a couple of gaffs already
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:09 - Mar 7 with 1990 viewshubble

I've tuned in for Brian and his marvellous updates. Where is he??

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:12 - Mar 7 with 1855 viewsVancouverHoop

We're still on the bus.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:13 - Mar 7 with 1832 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:09 - Mar 7 by hubble

I've tuned in for Brian and his marvellous updates. Where is he??

Just in the door a few minutes ago, Hubble.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:15 - Mar 7 with 1770 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barbet with a great 60 yard ball up the line to Manning. How the game has changed.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:15 - Mar 7 with 1752 viewsLongsufferingR

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:13 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Never heard John Motson making that excuse.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:15 - Mar 7 with 1737 viewshubble

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:13 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Phew, thank goodness Brian, we'd be all at sea without you!

Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:16 - Mar 7 with 1725 viewsBrianMcCarthy

very bitty game so far.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:17 - Mar 7 with 1680 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:15 - Mar 7 by LongsufferingR

Never heard John Motson making that excuse.

Ball hacked down on the edge of the area. Advantage played where there wasn't one. PNE clear it.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:18 - Mar 7 with 1642 viewsVancouverHoop

We're getting near their penalty area at least. But the wind is with us which helps
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:19 - Mar 7 with 1607 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pen for them.

Pugh with a lunge.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:19 - Mar 7 with 1601 viewsVancouverHoop

Pugh gives away a pen
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:20 - Mar 7 with 1585 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Clumsy. Definite pen.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:20 - Mar 7 with 1574 viewshubble

bollocks

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:20 - Mar 7 with 1549 viewshubble

Come on Kelly!

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:21 - Mar 7 with 1519 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Johnson to take it.

Taking ages.

Fugg sake.

Take it.

1-0

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:21 - Mar 7 with 1477 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kelly got a hand to it.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:21 - Mar 7 with 1477 viewshubble

Ugh

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:22 - Mar 7 with 1459 viewsVancouverHoop

1-0 Kelly got a hand but couldn't stop it.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:26 - Mar 7 with 1217 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is dire.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:27 - Mar 7 with 1168 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner for us on the left.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:27 - Mar 7 with 1166 viewsStanisgod

What is it with the f@cking penalties!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:27 - Mar 7 with 1159 viewsVancouverHoop

A corner, woo hoo!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:27 - Mar 7 with 1136 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Short, worked in. Hugill nods on, cleared, back in. Shot on goal but weak.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024