Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23604 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 1814 viewsjtuck

Personal redemption for Manning who scored superb second goal. Hughill tireless, cramping up at end as was BOS. Chair and Amos brilliant subs at half and well worth run in side now. Could hear fans singing on the stream all the way in California. Also Barbet and Hall immense at back after Cameron's well-deserved Red, attacking every high ball and heading away. Some of Eze's touches and shimmies out of this world. COYRs.

LAranger

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 1798 viewsRs_Holy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:08 - Mar 7 by derbyhoop

When you look at the upcoming fixtures there's still an outside chance of a playoff push.

6 away wins in a season already. With Charlton, Boro, Wigan and Lootown still to come.

If by some miracle we sneaked into the playoffs it would probably mean Foolham in the semis... and then following a bigger miracle it would probably mean Brentfart in the final... I think it best if we avoid the playoffs 🙄
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:17 - Mar 7 with 1718 viewsMedwayR

6pts off the play-offs and a decent looking run of fixtures. However, a lot of the teams we play will be fighting for their lives so will be far from easy. I think we'll come up short and look back to regret the Christmas period where we dropped 6pts.

Poll: Who’s better?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:20 - Mar 7 with 1649 viewsBoston

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:07 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

It's a strange experience listening to the comms on the offy but jumping ahead on this thread and then hearing us score after I have read it!

However, I'm beginning to like it.

You wait ‘till you watch the game, turn down the sound and listen to the Offish commentary, complimented with a big bowl of mushrooms from a secluded Welsh Valley.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:22 - Mar 7 with 1628 viewsBoston

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:13 - Mar 7 by jtuck

Personal redemption for Manning who scored superb second goal. Hughill tireless, cramping up at end as was BOS. Chair and Amos brilliant subs at half and well worth run in side now. Could hear fans singing on the stream all the way in California. Also Barbet and Hall immense at back after Cameron's well-deserved Red, attacking every high ball and heading away. Some of Eze's touches and shimmies out of this world. COYRs.

Poor Manning, he had a torrid first half, delighted he scored.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:29 - Mar 7 with 1506 views1MoreBrightonR

I'm taking credit for this as I only started watching at half time so clearly the second half performance is down to me :)
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:30 - Mar 7 with 1473 viewsLongsufferingR

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:59 - Mar 7 by RANGERS4EVER

Can safely say that is easily the most enjoyable result of the season

......so far........
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 1419 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:22 - Mar 7 by Boston

Poor Manning, he had a torrid first half, delighted he scored.

Christ, he really had a tough half.

But once we got on the front foot after half-time the pressure came off him. He showed serious courage to go for that curler.

Fair play.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:40 - Mar 7 with 1360 viewsRANGERS4EVER

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:17 - Mar 7 by MedwayR

6pts off the play-offs and a decent looking run of fixtures. However, a lot of the teams we play will be fighting for their lives so will be far from easy. I think we'll come up short and look back to regret the Christmas period where we dropped 6pts.

Would be harsh to regret anything this season, we've been fantastic

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:52 - Mar 7 with 1258 viewsNortholt_Rs

Fair play mate - I hope you lumped on your prediction! Immense result from the lads today. COYRs!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:53 - Mar 7 with 1250 viewsNortholt_Rs

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:24 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

We'll win now.

Nicely called Sir....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:01 - Mar 7 with 1201 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:53 - Mar 7 by Northolt_Rs

Nicely called Sir....

Hmmmm....

I wasn't so sure after the red card, Northolt!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:03 - Mar 7 with 1190 viewsDejR_vu

Well that was a turn-up. Checked in here at half time and thought this isn’t going well, just checked again and we’ve turned it around. Great result.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:08 - Mar 7 with 1150 viewsEsox_Lucius

Just had a quick shuftie on a PNE board and one witty punter, discussing PNE's diamond formation, said it was more like a Cubic Zirconia.

The grass is always greener.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:11 - Mar 7 with 1129 viewsHastings_Hoops

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 13:27 - Mar 7 by Match82

Might just be my perception but it seems this year we have been more "normal" than usual, losing to the good teams and beating the bad ones. Very un-QPR like!

I’m starting to believe!

Turning the clock back 8 days; I was half expecting a playoff push with a win against Birmingham and a draw at Preston. We’ve got 4 points but the other way round.

Roll in Barnsley and charlton. Glad to be going to both!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:20 - Mar 7 with 1058 viewstimcocking

Yes you will my little fcuking beauties...
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:26 - Mar 7 with 1008 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:13 - Mar 7 by Rs_Holy

If by some miracle we sneaked into the playoffs it would probably mean Foolham in the semis... and then following a bigger miracle it would probably mean Brentfart in the final... I think it best if we avoid the playoffs 🙄

IF

We got 6th then we can go into the lottery with increased confidence and players playing to impress.

We really should give it a go.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:28 - Mar 7 with 1001 viewsRangersDave

Hi chaps,

Glad for the win, and i did have a flutter on the half time and full time and Eze to score too.

Put a fiver on it which i'm keeping and giving the rest to GOSH.

Urrrrssssssssss.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:31 - Mar 7 with 991 viewsWatford_Ranger

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 18:26 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

IF

We got 6th then we can go into the lottery with increased confidence and players playing to impress.

We really should give it a go.

We’re destined to win the last game at Griffin Park.

Any spare tickets?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024