Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23611 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:24 - Mar 7 with 2165 viewsjohncharles

Hall’s getting the hang of this scoring lark 😃

Strong and stable my arse.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:25 - Mar 7 with 2162 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Maguire heads on to the bar.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:25 - Mar 7 with 2143 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ball over the top and Maguire nips on to it between the back four and the onrushing Kelly.

Close escape.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:25 - Mar 7 with 2126 viewsVancouverHoop

Arrgh that could have been very embarrassing
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:27 - Mar 7 with 2056 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unreal run from Eze!!

Denied a free at the end of it.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:27 - Mar 7 with 2017 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's hacked now by Fisher. Revenge.

That was a "fugg you" tackle.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:27 - Mar 7 with 2006 viewsVancouverHoop

We're going to miss Eze's dancing so much.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:28 - Mar 7 with 1980 viewsBklynRanger

Let's see how that affects their trademark clock management vvank.
Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:29 - Mar 7 with 1917 viewsVancouverHoop

Red for Cameron
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:29 - Mar 7 with 1919 viewsDylanP

Cameron off

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:29 - Mar 7 with 1916 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cameron dives in. Second yellow.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:29 - Mar 7 with 1836 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No arguments, I would say.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:30 - Mar 7 with 1804 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS down, but now back up.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:30 - Mar 7 with 1783 viewsBklynRanger

Geoff should know better than that.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:30 - Mar 7 with 1778 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:29 - Mar 7 by DylanP

Cameron off

Up against it now!

He's been lucky not to get a second yellow recently, so it's been coming.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:30 - Mar 7 with 1772 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hall heads the free clear.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:32 - Mar 7 with 1633 viewsVancouverHoop

With Ball off we're missing height in defensive mid-field now.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:33 - Mar 7 with 1525 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:32 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

With Ball off we're missing height in defensive mid-field now.

Ya, set pieces will be a worry now.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:34 - Mar 7 with 1470 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good spell for us now.

manning's cross is overhit. GK.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:34 - Mar 7 with 1448 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stockley on for Gallagher.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:35 - Mar 7 with 1418 viewsVancouverHoop

Wow, how many passes was that? Eat your hearts out Barcelona.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:35 - Mar 7 with 1413 viewsjohncharles

Don’t know why Masterson’s not on the bench. We could do with him now

Strong and stable my arse.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:36 - Mar 7 with 1335 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:35 - Mar 7 by johncharles

injured, apparently!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:36 - Mar 7 with 1329 viewsVancouverHoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:35 - Mar 7 by johncharles

He's injured
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:36 - Mar 7 with 1303 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya, there must be a reason.

PNE free from deep. Headed softly wide by Hughes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024