Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23608 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:28 - Mar 7 with 1795 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner on the right for them.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:29 - Mar 7 with 1773 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Free header for Hughes but wide.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:29 - Mar 7 with 1772 viewsVancouverHoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:27 - Mar 7 by Stanisgod

What is it with the f@cking penalties!

Fear and lack of confidence in each other.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:30 - Mar 7 with 1719 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS with a good run down the right, crosses but cleared.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:31 - Mar 7 with 1702 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Free for us on the right. 25 out.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:31 - Mar 7 with 1695 viewsVancouverHoop

Lovely dribble and cross from BOS
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:31 - Mar 7 with 1657 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Headed over by Hall.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:32 - Mar 7 with 1647 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:31 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

Lovely dribble and cross from BOS

Thought the cross was a no-looker. Again.

Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:34 - Mar 7 with 1553 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner for them again on the right. They're killing Manning.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:34 - Mar 7 with 1542 viewsVancouverHoop

Angel is a monster.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:34 - Mar 7 with 1527 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cameron heads clear.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:36 - Mar 7 with 1456 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely feet from BOS when surrounded near the halfway line.

Eze now looks for Pugh with a great ball. Offside.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:37 - Mar 7 with 1412 viewsVancouverHoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:32 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Thought the cross was a no-looker. Again.

True, but anything that arrives in front of their goal is rare enough to be encouraged.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:37 - Mar 7 with 1396 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:37 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

True, but anything that arrives in front of their goal is rare enough to be encouraged.

Fair enough!

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:38 - Mar 7 with 1349 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cameron finds Hugill on the edge of the area but he loses it.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:40 - Mar 7 with 1270 viewsVancouverHoop

PNE have a man inside Hugill's shorts all the time. They aware of what he can (and can't) do.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:40 - Mar 7 with 1254 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Manning with a free for us near the halfway line and pumps it into the box where it finds three Preston players and no Rangers player within fifteen yards.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:41 - Mar 7 with 1217 viewsTacticalR

We could do with a spell of possession.

Air hostess clique

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:42 - Mar 7 with 1156 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Manning done by the crossfield pass again and gets done on the inside then.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:43 - Mar 7 with 1142 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:41 - Mar 7 by TacticalR

We could do with a spell of possession.

sounds like we could do with half time!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:43 - Mar 7 with 1124 viewsJAPRANGERS

Thanks BM for your commentary. You are one excellent dude!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:43 - Mar 7 with 1123 viewsVancouverHoop

Manning's having a 'mare.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:44 - Mar 7 with 1094 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Manning tries to play a ball down the line but it gets blocked and he gets done on the next ball. Danger cleared by Rangers, though.

Manning must be screaming inside for HT.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:44 - Mar 7 with 1088 viewskropotkin41

The offy commentary is making it sound like Manning is having a nightmare.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:44 - Mar 7 with 1080 viewsPinnerPaul

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:43 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

sounds like we could do with half time!

It does but stats look ok?

Poss 54/46

Shots 4 each and their only 1 on target is obviously the pen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024