Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23610 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:46 - Mar 7 with 2102 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze draws a foul to relieve the pressure.

Gallagher booked.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:47 - Mar 7 with 2089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:44 - Mar 7 by kropotkin41

The offy commentary is making it sound like Manning is having a nightmare.

He's been poor.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:48 - Mar 7 with 2051 viewsBrianMcCarthy

45 of 46 played.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:48 - Mar 7 with 2025 viewsDylanP

This has been a hard half to watch. We've looked rubbish.

We arent this bad so I guess its good that we are only down by one and there is definitely an opportunity for us to get back into the game in the second half

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:49 - Mar 7 with 2012 viewsVancouverHoop

We are so static. No one is moving foe crosses, passes or even throw ins.

HT
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:49 - Mar 7 with 2008 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

Thank God.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:49 - Mar 7 with 1984 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:43 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

Manning's having a 'mare.

sound like we need a change at ht take off Manning and either move Rangel to lb bringing on Kane or go three at the back and bring on Chair. Maybe also removing Pugh for Shodipo to go on the right and BOS on the left.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:51 - Mar 7 with 1924 viewsBklynRanger

Beating us like a red headed stepchild so far. The stats don't really back it up but glad it's only 1.
Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:51 - Mar 7 with 1906 viewsWatford_Ranger

Pugh the defensive shield worth his place again.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:53 - Mar 7 with 1862 viewsB_Wad

Could be good to see Chair come on soon and start to add some pace and energy.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:54 - Mar 7 with 1834 viewsstevec

Our boys have got a lot on their minds, where to take your summer holiday in a Coronavirus ravaged world.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:55 - Mar 7 with 1817 viewsDorse

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:49 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

sound like we need a change at ht take off Manning and either move Rangel to lb bringing on Kane or go three at the back and bring on Chair. Maybe also removing Pugh for Shodipo to go on the right and BOS on the left.

We've seen a few teams target Manning at left back this season. He is so good going forward that he inevitably creates opportunities for a channel ball if we turn over possession. It is noticable that Wallace is less susceptible to this but it always costs us in attack. And, quite frankly, with the porous nature of our defence, attack is just about the only way we can expect to stay in most games.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:05 - Mar 7 with 1576 viewsted_hendrix

I suppose being only 1-0 down we're still in it (he said yawning at the familiarity of it all).

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:06 - Mar 7 with 1535 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair replaces Pugh
Amos replaces Ball.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:06 - Mar 7 with 1535 viewsVancouverHoop

Chair and Amos on for Pugh and Ball
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:08 - Mar 7 with 1500 viewsjtuck

Other posters right: Manning had a nightmare first 45 as PNE targeted him and Pugh. Pugh made desperately poor tackle for Pen. PNE closing down all over and looking far better than us. But hope springs eternal. COYRs.

LAranger

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:08 - Mar 7 with 1498 viewsVancouverHoop

That's a bit better
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:08 - Mar 7 with 1486 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair nods on (yes!) then Hugill, BOS shoots high from a narrow angle.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:10 - Mar 7 with 1394 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Amos brought down at the edge of the area. Nothing given.

Maguire shoots wildly high and wide at the other end.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:12 - Mar 7 with 1330 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers a lot brighter.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:12 - Mar 7 with 1296 viewsderbyhoop

1 attempt on target all game. Was that the penalty?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:14 - Mar 7 with 1228 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Imagine watching PNE 50 times a season...

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:14 - Mar 7 with 1226 viewsVancouverHoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:12 - Mar 7 by derbyhoop

1 attempt on target all game. Was that the penalty?

Maybe the shot off the post?
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:15 - Mar 7 with 1169 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:14 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

Maybe the shot off the post?

post is off target!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:16 - Mar 7 with 1105 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS robs the goalie on the left but then crosses without looking again.

Cleared for a corner.

Manning shoots. Claims for handball. Not given.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024