Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23609 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:16 - Mar 7 with 1623 viewsVancouverHoop

That did look like a nailed on hand-ball
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:17 - Mar 7 with 1621 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:15 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

post is off target!

Oh, don't start that one again! :)

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:17 - Mar 7 with 1608 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:16 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

That did look like a nailed on hand-ball

Ya, it did.

Cameron booked now.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:18 - Mar 7 with 1580 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Free for them now on the left.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:18 - Mar 7 with 1572 viewsVancouverHoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:15 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

post is off target!

Yeah, but it's an "attempt," if not a shot.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:18 - Mar 7 with 1561 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Overhit. Goal kick.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:18 - Mar 7 with 1555 viewsDylanP

Rangers looking a lot better -- more cohesive and a lot sharper

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:18 - Mar 7 with 1543 viewsderbyhoop

Hull are losing 4-0 at Stoke.
I think they may struggle to get another point.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:19 - Mar 7 with 1475 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:17 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, it did.

Cameron booked now.

Not the booking for GC but with the handball, challenge on Amos and one from the first half seems like as predicted not getting much out of this ref.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:20 - Mar 7 with 1451 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze crosses from the left. Chair heads wide.

Calls for a corner not given.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:21 - Mar 7 with 1414 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Free for us, central and 35 out.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:21 - Mar 7 with 1390 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sorry, free for them 35 out.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:21 - Mar 7 with 1377 viewsBrianMcCarthy

CTN.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:22 - Mar 7 with 1322 viewsDylanP

today is the last day that a tenth booking leads to a 2 match ban.

BOS is on 9 bookings so far. As long as he doesn't get a yellow today he avoids the suspension

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:22 - Mar 7 with 1321 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Free for us now, 25 out on the right.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:22 - Mar 7 with 1303 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Davies booked for that one.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:22 - Mar 7 with 1285 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze crosses.

1-1 Hall

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:22 - Mar 7 with 1284 viewsVancouverHoop

Halllllllll!!!!!!!!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:23 - Mar 7 with 1247 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:21 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

CTN.

Brian you are ahead of the audio on the offy in the UK, again. I'm hoping you bring good news first.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:23 - Mar 7 with 1236 viewsqprxtc

That’s be a Queens Park Rangers goal, that would be.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:23 - Mar 7 with 1235 viewsDylanP

Unbelivable free kick from Eze

1-1

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:23 - Mar 7 with 1232 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely cross, Hall at the back post. sweeps it in from 6 yards out.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:23 - Mar 7 with 1208 viewshubble

YERSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:24 - Mar 7 with 1196 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We'll win now.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:24 - Mar 7 with 1191 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:23 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

Brian you are ahead of the audio on the offy in the UK, again. I'm hoping you bring good news first.

There you go. Can you do it again Brian?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024