Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? 11:05 - May 16 with 5272 viewsSonofNorfolt

Friends without BT have been asking.
Nine weeks without a hit, people are desperate.
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:07 - May 16 with 1401 viewsaston_hoop

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:05 - May 16 by aston_hoop

Turned over to the Leipzig game from the Dortmund game. Ademola Lookman on the pitch for them.

Right on cue they've just equalised.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:13 - May 16 with 1387 viewsStanisgod

Atmosphere and crowd like Scum in the late 70s

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:17 - May 16 with 1380 viewsDannyPaddox

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:13 - May 16 by Stanisgod

Atmosphere and crowd like Scum in the late 70s

They’re surely not sieg-heiling!
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:23 - May 16 with 1365 viewsaston_hoop

Freiburg 93rd minute winner!!

EDIT - not! VAR cancelled it
[Post edited 16 May 2020 16:24]

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:32 - May 16 with 1350 viewsjohncharles

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 14:32 - May 16 by DannyPaddox

Little I know about Schalke is that Adolph used to say they were his team. Though I’ve read historians say he wasn’t into football and would only say it to curry favour with the working man.

And I’ve always thought calling yourselves Schalke 04 was a bit defeatist.

And you were right - they were defeated. 4-0 Dortmund
Wolfsburg (my team) won 2-1 😀😀😀😀😀

Strong and stable my arse.

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:40 - May 16 with 1336 viewsKonk

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 15:34 - May 16 by SonofNorfolt

I think he got a dig off Rangers in the Enclosure at the game in '99?
It was either him or Brigette Nielson? I'm not quite sure? Perhaps you can shed some light on this? Gobby, foreign accent, trenchcoat and a cut under one eye.

We were with him that day. Karl was very much at the fore as Rangers were booted out of the Enclosure and quietened down in the seats. He was already skating on thin ice after Shrewsbury, but Fulham police turned a blind eye as we hadn't started it. As Karl said afterwards in the Chancellors, "No retreat baby, no surrender!".

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:49 - May 16 with 1324 viewsKonk

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 15:41 - May 16 by DannyPaddox

Ah sorry mate. Yes the Walsall story. I heard he had a lot of trouble at Euston that day what with his accent - which I’m told was particularly heavy when he was hungover. The ticket office were trying to sell him a ticket to Warsaw until he snapped, “Walsall you dozy cünt. Walsall near Coventry the place we bombed the fück out of in 1940”

That's a true story. Karl was always getting into scrapes. His accent went nuts after a few drinks.

We had Walsall away midweek in 1999. I spoke with my Mum in the morning, told her I was going to Walsall to watch Fulham that night, and that one of my mates who she knows was driving. She said she'd better let me go then as it was almost lunch time. Went round for a bit of dinner the next week and she asked me how we'd got on in Poland. Bless.

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:50 - May 16 with 1321 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:07 - May 16 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't have that one.

Disappointed not to see Sancho today. I've never seen him play.

I've only seen him playing for England once or twice and was quite impressed. Then I found out he was 20 and was really bloody impressed.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 17:27 - May 16 with 1277 viewsBoston

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:49 - May 16 by Konk

That's a true story. Karl was always getting into scrapes. His accent went nuts after a few drinks.

We had Walsall away midweek in 1999. I spoke with my Mum in the morning, told her I was going to Walsall to watch Fulham that night, and that one of my mates who she knows was driving. She said she'd better let me go then as it was almost lunch time. Went round for a bit of dinner the next week and she asked me how we'd got on in Poland. Bless.

Ve took ze Pole End

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 17:41 - May 16 with 1255 viewsaston_hoop

Monchengladbach 2 up after 7 minutes. Lilian Thuram's son just scored. Thats even making me feel a bit old.

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 17:44 - May 16 with 1246 viewstraininvain

It’s not football as we know it but good enough for now and I’ll continue watching. Small step forward but felt important. Celebrations at the end as much about the moment as the result.
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 18:27 - May 16 with 1199 viewsSonofNorfolt

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 16:40 - May 16 by Konk

We were with him that day. Karl was very much at the fore as Rangers were booted out of the Enclosure and quietened down in the seats. He was already skating on thin ice after Shrewsbury, but Fulham police turned a blind eye as we hadn't started it. As Karl said afterwards in the Chancellors, "No retreat baby, no surrender!".

It's coming back to me now.
He ran, which was no mean feat in slingbacks, and could be heard muttering under his breath
'blue und green should never be seen'.
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 20:00 - May 16 with 1132 viewsstowmarketrange

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 15:55 - May 16 by qprxtc

Etymology

The etymology of c unt is a matter of debate,[8] but most sources consider the word to have derived from a Germanic word (Proto-Germanic *kuntō, stem *kuntōn-), which appeared as kunta in Old Norse. Scholars are uncertain of the origin of the Proto-Germanic form itself.[9] There are cognates in most Germanic languages, such as the Swedish, Faroese and Nynorsk kunta; West Frisian and Middle Low German kunte; Middle Dutch conte; Dutch kut (c unt) and kont (butt); Middle Low German kutte; Middle High German kotze ("prostitute"); German kott, and perhaps Old English cot. The etymology of the Proto-Germanic term is disputed. It may have arisen by Grimm's law operating on the Proto-Indo-European root *gen/gon "create, become" seen in gonads, genital, gamete, genetics, gene, or the Proto-Indo-European root *gʷneh₂/guneh₂ "woman" (Greek: gunê, seen in gynaecology). Relationships to similar-sounding words such as the Latin cunnus ("vulva"), and its derivatives French con, Spanish coño, and Portuguese cona, or in Persian kun (کون), have not been conclusively demonstrated. Other Latin words related to cunnus are cuneus ("wedge") and its derivative cunēre ("to fasten with a wedge", (figurative) "to squeeze in"), leading to English words such as cuneiform ("wedge-shaped"). In Middle English, c unt appeared with many spellings, such as coynte, c unte and queynte, which did not always reflect the actual pronunciation of the word.

The word in its modern meaning is attested in Middle English. Proverbs of Hendyng, a manuscript from some time before 1325, includes the advice:[10]

Ȝeue þi c unte to cunnig and craue affetir wedding.
(Give your c unt wisely and make [your] demands after the wedding.)

Every time I listen to Falco singing “Rock me Amadeus” I thought they sung cun tz in the line after plastic money.
I asked a few Vienna fans last July after the friendly,but I think a lot got lost in translation after many,many beers.It appears Falco is an Austria Vienna fan.
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 22:27 - May 16 with 1063 viewsBoston

Q Mel....walking the dog today and struck up a conversation with a German fellah who lives a couple of blocks away. He informs me that Dortmund v Schalke is equivalent to the Mersey Derby and Leipzig is Milton Keynes. That right?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 22:30 - May 16 with 1057 viewshamptonhillhoop

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 22:27 - May 16 by Boston

Q Mel....walking the dog today and struck up a conversation with a German fellah who lives a couple of blocks away. He informs me that Dortmund v Schalke is equivalent to the Mersey Derby and Leipzig is Milton Keynes. That right?

I can't believe that's true. I watched that game today and the atmosphere was dreadful
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 23:23 - May 16 with 1031 viewsKonk

I’ve always understood that Schalke v Dortmund is probably the biggest derby In Germany - Gladbach v Koln is also a big one. Leipzig were absolute bobbins until Red Bull pumped a load of money in, so naturally hated by everyone else nw that they’re competing at the top.

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 23:52 - May 16 with 1008 viewsCiderwithRsie

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 20:00 - May 16 by stowmarketrange

Every time I listen to Falco singing “Rock me Amadeus” I thought they sung cun tz in the line after plastic money.
I asked a few Vienna fans last July after the friendly,but I think a lot got lost in translation after many,many beers.It appears Falco is an Austria Vienna fan.

Really? I always assumed he was Spurs.
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 00:33 - May 17 with 985 viewsbob566

Bayern Munich fan. Lived there for five years. Happiest years of my life. Great city
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 00:52 - May 17 with 976 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘Walking the Dog’

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 12:30 - May 17 with 846 viewsSonofNorfolt

Easily the biggest derby.
RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim are despised by most Germans because they are manufactured clubs.
Billionaire Dietmar Hopp creator of SAP is from the region and has brought the club from nothing to relative success. They now have a 30K stadium but little travelling support.
RB are similar in that they have risen up the leagues but this time with Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz after failing to get permission to invest in St Pauli, 1860 Munich and Fortuna Dusseldorf, the rights to a fifth division club Markranstadt were purchased. There are differences, in Leipzig there was a brand new ground built for the 2006 WC going idle but it is now to the detriment of the old Leipzig clubs like Chemie and Lokomotive.
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 13:43 - May 17 with 794 viewsNorthantsHoop

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 12:30 - May 17 by SonofNorfolt

Easily the biggest derby.
RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim are despised by most Germans because they are manufactured clubs.
Billionaire Dietmar Hopp creator of SAP is from the region and has brought the club from nothing to relative success. They now have a 30K stadium but little travelling support.
RB are similar in that they have risen up the leagues but this time with Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz after failing to get permission to invest in St Pauli, 1860 Munich and Fortuna Dusseldorf, the rights to a fifth division club Markranstadt were purchased. There are differences, in Leipzig there was a brand new ground built for the 2006 WC going idle but it is now to the detriment of the old Leipzig clubs like Chemie and Lokomotive.

That Dietmar Hopp and his dreadful SAP system. SAP has to be one of the worst ERP systems ever invented. Total load of crap to operate in my opinion.
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 14:09 - May 17 with 766 viewsHAYESBOY

Leistner starts for Koln.

See if there is a cheeky feed for this on Sports Devil.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 14:09 - May 17 with 766 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 13:43 - May 17 by NorthantsHoop

That Dietmar Hopp and his dreadful SAP system. SAP has to be one of the worst ERP systems ever invented. Total load of crap to operate in my opinion.

Seconded.
Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 14:13 - May 17 with 763 viewsDannyPaddox

Deutsche Fußballexperten. Any idea which ground this statue is outside? A friend of mine (cough) found it recently and I can’t remember, I mean (cough) he can’t remember which one it is. Visited a few towns. East Germany circa 1990.

Any moody feeds for the German footy today? on 14:30 - May 17 with 746 viewsSonofNorfolt

HSV just conceded with the last kick of the game against Furth.
It seems Bielefeld let one in at exactly the same time to draw as well.
Stuttgart lost.
Bielefeld could have opened a big gap today, so still all to play for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024