Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff 10:08 - Jan 20 with 32477 viewsPinnerPaul

OK I'm going for it!

Odds for Charlie anytime score 11/4 and we look quite good value at 5/2 as well.

Just gone for the tenner on Charlie again.

I'll go for 2-1 win as feeling optimistic.
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:11 - Jan 20 with 3212 viewsDubaiR

Used some of my winnings from the Luton game to back us.

Not 100% confident but they are poor and the odds are good, 20 quid returns 70 on bet365
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:19 - Jan 20 with 3189 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers.

(storm permitting)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:26 - Jan 20 with 3166 viewsPinnerPaul

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:11 - Jan 20 by DubaiR

Used some of my winnings from the Luton game to back us.

Not 100% confident but they are poor and the odds are good, 20 quid returns 70 on bet365

Yep that's 5/2 as well!

Do think there is some value generally in away odds at the moment, without the crowds.
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:27 - Jan 20 with 3155 viewsPinnerPaul

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:19 - Jan 20 by Metallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers.

(storm permitting)

Yes it does look a bit damp!

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gcjsz4k82#?date=2021-01-20
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:30 - Jan 20 with 3138 viewskropotkin41

It's lovely to see a bit of Cymraeg on LFW! I've been learning it for about 7 years now - not that you'd know it from my somewhat ropey skills in the language. I think it might be edau (thread) rather than llynyn (string) but not 100% sure.

Anyway, pob lwc i QPR heno, cewch i ennill!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:33 - Jan 20 with 3112 viewspaulparker

This is a massive two games coming up for the club , win tonight we go only two points behind Cardiff, then win on Saturday we go further clear from Derby , these two games are going to shape our season , anything less than four points and we are in a relegation scrap until the end
My head says 1-1 but my heart says 2-1 rangers
Cmon you Rrsss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:34 - Jan 20 with 3119 viewsPinnerPaul

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:30 - Jan 20 by kropotkin41

It's lovely to see a bit of Cymraeg on LFW! I've been learning it for about 7 years now - not that you'd know it from my somewhat ropey skills in the language. I think it might be edau (thread) rather than llynyn (string) but not 100% sure.

Sorry - welsh knowledge zero, google translate to blame, so sure you're correct!
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 10:52 - Jan 20 with 3094 viewsdublinr

What is CTN in welsh? And should Brian adopt it tonight?

Think we might play well tonight.

Login to get fewer ads

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 11:22 - Jan 20 with 3040 viewsenfieldargh

credaf y byddwn yn ennill

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 11:23 - Jan 20 with 3038 viewsenfieldargh

charlie austin i sgorio

captains fantastic

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 11:23 - Jan 20 with 3036 viewsenfieldargh

mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod

captains fantastic

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 11:26 - Jan 20 with 3021 viewsenfieldargh

cael eich titw allan ar gyfer yr hogiau Catherine Zeta-Jones

captains fantastic

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 11:31 - Jan 20 with 3003 viewscolinallcars

We'll beat this mob 2-1 with goals from Chair and Charlie.
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 11:41 - Jan 20 with 2991 viewsenfieldargh

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 11:31 - Jan 20 by colinallcars

We'll beat this mob 2-1 with goals from Chair and Charlie.

You really meant to say

Byddwn yn curo'r dorf hon 2-1 gyda goliau gan y Cadeirydd a Charlie

captains fantastic

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 12:17 - Jan 20 with 2933 viewsdavman

They haven't been winning, we are Charity Park Rangers and I am a pessimistic old git...

Gutting 2-1 defeat - all looking good until the 65th minute when Charlie and Illias have to go off, then disaster...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 12:20 - Jan 20 with 2915 viewsloftboy

I got a pretty poor odds of 4/1 on QPR to win and Charlie to score at anytime, had a free five pound bet with ladbrokes as my acca yesterday missed by one.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 12:45 - Jan 20 with 2861 viewskropotkin41

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 11:22 - Jan 20 by enfieldargh

credaf y byddwn yn ennill

I tried to up vote this and seem to have gone fat fingered and down voted! Sh*t! Sorry.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 13:54 - Jan 20 with 2768 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

We going 3-5-2 or 4-2-3-1 then?
Seem to have been playing better defensively with 3-5-2 even without traditional wingbacks.
Not sure Uncs / Willock suits LWB but struggling for options there.

Dieng
Kane - Dickie - Cameron - Barbet - Nico H OR Willock
Carroll - Ball - Chair
Austin - Dykes
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 13:58 - Jan 20 with 2754 viewsdistortR

there used to be a wonderful fanzine put out be Methyr Tidfyl fans - 5 to 3, maybe?
Anyway, they recounted a story about being in Belgium following Wales, sitting in a bar talking Welsh, and a group of Cardiff fans approaching them and singing, "Belgium, Belgium, give us a song".
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 14:07 - Jan 20 with 2717 viewsPinnerPaul

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 13:54 - Jan 20 by BlackAndGoldRanger

We going 3-5-2 or 4-2-3-1 then?
Seem to have been playing better defensively with 3-5-2 even without traditional wingbacks.
Not sure Uncs / Willock suits LWB but struggling for options there.

Dieng
Kane - Dickie - Cameron - Barbet - Nico H OR Willock
Carroll - Ball - Chair
Austin - Dykes

MW seemed to imply it would be 4 at the back tonight in offy interview.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:07]
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 14:30 - Jan 20 with 2681 viewsBrianMcCarthy

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 14:07 - Jan 20 by PinnerPaul

MW seemed to imply it would be 4 at the back tonight in offy interview.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:07]

Ya, I thought that was a rare slip from him?
Or was it? Hmmm....

Looking forward to tonight but would prefer not to see Cameron back in midfield.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 14:32 - Jan 20 with 2672 viewsNov77

no sky red button again tonight?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 14:51 - Jan 20 with 2617 viewsBoston

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 14:32 - Jan 20 by Nov77

no sky red button again tonight?

No red sky at night....Shepherds Bush warning!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 15:00 - Jan 20 with 2593 viewsRangersw12

Going for a 2-1 win with Austin and Chair scoring
llinyn gêm Caerdydd - Match thread Cardiff on 15:04 - Jan 20 with 2576 viewsjoe90

BIG game for us, hopefully it'll be another 2-0, but who knows?

Really can't call it and I'm feeling a bit nervous about this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024