Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. 10:12 - Apr 19 with 30746 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well, there goes my match thread starting virginity.
Joe will be keeping his GK spot for this one and Joe Walsh has been recalled from the England camp and given the 35 shirt.
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/dieng-suspended-for-swansea-trip/

The grass is always greener.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:05 - Apr 20 with 1760 viewsjohncharles

I’d be happy with a 1 - 1 Charlie to score....unless Lyndon gets the winner ... 1 - 2 😃😃😃😃

Strong and stable my arse.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:07 - Apr 20 with 1746 viewsdaveB

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:02 - Apr 20 by PinnerPaul

Nico for Wallace (Not on bench but videoed arriving at ground????), Lumley in goal (Obvs), otherwise same team, Charlie on bench.

We only have 8 subs so guess Wallace got injured/ill a very short time ago???!!!

wallace injured in training which is why he's not playing,
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:08 - Apr 20 with 1739 viewsTGRRRSSS

Only got 8 subs
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:09 - Apr 20 with 1732 viewsaston_hoop

Ball at CB then I assume?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:10 - Apr 20 with 1707 viewsterryb

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:09 - Apr 20 by aston_hoop

Ball at CB then I assume?

I would think he is alongside Johensen with Thomas or Willock wide.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:10 - Apr 20 with 1704 viewsPinnerPaul

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:02 - Apr 20 by PinnerPaul

Nico for Wallace (Not on bench but videoed arriving at ground????), Lumley in goal (Obvs), otherwise same team, Charlie on bench.

We only have 8 subs so guess Wallace got injured/ill a very short time ago???!!!

Missed Ball for Albert!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:11 - Apr 20 with 1691 viewsPinnerPaul

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:07 - Apr 20 by daveB

wallace injured in training which is why he's not playing,

Strange he s on the twitter video walking out on the pitch in tracksuit?
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:14 - Apr 20 with 1664 viewsderbyhoop

As well as the 3 long-terms, we are missing Wallace, De Wijs, Cameron, and Dieng. Not sure what's happened to Kelman?
I'm not sure anybody else is close to First Team level.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:30 - Apr 20 with 1552 viewsMalintabuk

Graphics showing Thomas as the wing back.... this could be interesting
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:40 - Apr 20 with 1458 viewsjoe90

1-0 Rangers. Similar performance to Boro.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:41 - Apr 20 with 1437 viewsSharpy36

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:14 - Apr 20 by derbyhoop

As well as the 3 long-terms, we are missing Wallace, De Wijs, Cameron, and Dieng. Not sure what's happened to Kelman?
I'm not sure anybody else is close to First Team level.

What`s the situation with De wijs ?

I know he got a bang on the nose a few games back and was subbed off. Was it more than that ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:46 - Apr 20 with 1392 viewsOldPedro

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:41 - Apr 20 by Sharpy36

What`s the situation with De wijs ?

I know he got a bang on the nose a few games back and was subbed off. Was it more than that ?

Think he had a broken nose last week against Rotherham

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:47 - Apr 20 with 1375 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:46 - Apr 20 by OldPedro

Think he had a broken nose last week against Rotherham

He's no Falco.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:53 - Apr 20 with 1314 viewsBrianMcCarthy

With no crowd in, just who exactly are the team announcements for?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:59 - Apr 20 with 1259 viewsaston_hoop

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:53 - Apr 20 by BrianMcCarthy

With no crowd in, just who exactly are the team announcements for?

Well not for me clearly as I dont seem to have any sound again. Anyone else?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:59 - Apr 20 with 1241 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:59 - Apr 20 by aston_hoop

Down for me too, Aston.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:00 - Apr 20 with 1224 viewsGreenbay

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:59 - Apr 20 by aston_hoop

Yes no sound.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:00 - Apr 20 with 1213 viewsSupertk

No sound here either..
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:00 - Apr 20 with 1211 viewseastside_r

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:59 - Apr 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Down for me too, Aston.

Same here.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:01 - Apr 20 with 1173 viewsGreenbay

sound back
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 1160 viewsGreenbay

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:01 - Apr 20 by Greenbay

sound back

but no comms
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 1145 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers with a truly glorious Red shirts/Blue shorts/Blue Socks combo.

Tip o' the cap to the all-Orange v Crystal Palace masterpiece.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 1140 viewsGloryHunter

Sound has just started on my phone, but not my laptop. Only players shouting though, no commentary.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 1132 viewsStanisgod

Where's Andy?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:03 - Apr 20 with 1125 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We're underway, by the way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024