Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket thread 14:24 - May 17 with 12452 viewsPinnerPaul

Bound to be some questions on this, and I've had one answered by the very speedy and helpful Gavin from the Box Office.

For us luddites/crinklies who do not have a smartphone - email the box office and they will add a note to your account classifying you as a 'non digital ST holder' - they will let us know in due course how we get into the KPFS without a smartphone.

On another note, being born in November 1960, it seems I am permanently bound to paying adulkt prices until I get REALLY old!

Never mind, it will be worth it when we win the league!!!!!
Season Ticket thread on 14:25 - May 17 with 5715 viewsNorthernr

Season Ticket thread on 14:26 - May 17 with 5711 viewsAntti_Heinola

Nice PP

Just renewed myself and can't wait for the Auntie Nellies to be bleating about not getting a seat when we're 12 points clear with 3 games left!

Bare bones.

Season Ticket thread on 14:29 - May 17 with 5685 viewsAberystwythR

Wanting to get a season ticket next to my dad in JU block but After a brief skim of the ticketing website its saying that non-members cant purchase in the upper loft? does that mean its excluding non members completely or will it just have to go through a current members account?
Season Ticket thread on 14:37 - May 17 with 5640 viewsLongsufferingR

All booked and absolutely buzzing!
Season Ticket thread on 14:39 - May 17 with 5629 viewsWokingR

Season Ticket thread on 14:29 - May 17 by AberystwythR

Wanting to get a season ticket next to my dad in JU block but After a brief skim of the ticketing website its saying that non-members cant purchase in the upper loft? does that mean its excluding non members completely or will it just have to go through a current members account?

This window is just for existing season ticket holders to renew.
You will have to wait until the end of this period for any new sales
Season Ticket thread on 14:40 - May 17 with 5618 viewsAberystwythR

Season Ticket thread on 14:39 - May 17 by WokingR

Ahh right that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up
Season Ticket thread on 14:45 - May 17 with 5590 viewsHantsR

I'm in! Same seat in C Block SAR that I hope I'll be able to use again.
Season Ticket thread on 14:46 - May 17 with 5584 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 14:26 - May 17 by Antti_Heinola

Nice PP

Just renewed myself and can't wait for the Auntie Nellies to be bleating about not getting a seat when we're 12 points clear with 3 games left!

Tempted to renew now but the accountant in me says wait until end of June, no benefit renewing early really and if paying by credit card means at least another 7 weeks before money leaves my account.

Absolutely buzzing about next season, bound to lose our 1st 3 now, because we ARE QPR, but lets hope not....

Just waiting for 21/22 odds to come out and then I might have a dabble on a good season for the Rs.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket thread on 14:50 - May 17 with 5547 viewsMaggsinho

Just renewed mine, roll on August.
Season Ticket thread on 14:57 - May 17 with 5518 viewsRog

I think it's worth pointing out, well done to the club for keeping the prices the same.
Season Ticket thread on 14:59 - May 17 with 5509 viewsNorthernr

Season Ticket thread on 14:57 - May 17 by Rog

I think it's worth pointing out, well done to the club for keeping the prices the same.

Also, I know there was a bit of griping about the Β£10 per stream thing, but not many clubs said we'll save your 2019/20 seat at the same price regardless of whether you refund, stream, don't stream whatever.

I've gone early, usually wait another month for the accounting reasons, but want to show them support.
Season Ticket thread on 15:02 - May 17 with 5481 viewsRog

Season Ticket thread on 14:59 - May 17 by Northernr

Also, I know there was a bit of griping about the Β£10 per stream thing, but not many clubs said we'll save your 2019/20 seat at the same price regardless of whether you refund, stream, don't stream whatever.

I've gone early, usually wait another month for the accounting reasons, but want to show them support.

Absolutely, and I will do the same.
Season Ticket thread on 15:05 - May 17 with 5463 viewsA40Bosh

Signed
Sealed
Delivered
Your R'sssssss

Had Β£238 left over from last year's DD payments so that means over next 10 months it will be Β£29 a month for the balance.

Cannot wait for the first home game!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Season Ticket thread on 15:18 - May 17 with 5422 viewsRBlock

Renewed, with the DD scheme again. Β£29 per month, after credit from last year has been subtracted. Can't bloody wait
Season Ticket thread on 15:28 - May 17 with 5384 viewsA40Bosh

I'm presuming that come the new season the broadcast rights revert to pre-Covid rules and the home and away games at the weekend are only allowed to be broadcast outside of the UK and Ireland markets?

Shame really, have really enjoyed watching the away games this season - don't think there will ever be another season where most of us have seen nearly every match.

It's a shame that they cannot leave the away games stream in place as I presume that they think the stream would reduce travelling support revenue, whereas probably those hard core fans who are away season ticket holders will still go regardless but others may drop off and save on the train fare/petrol if they can watch it live from the comfort of their own home.
[Post edited 17 May 2021 15:29]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Season Ticket thread on 15:32 - May 17 with 5359 viewsBoston

Season Ticket thread on 14:26 - May 17 by Antti_Heinola

Nice PP

Though like any gentleman, you'll happily give up your seat for a lady of a more mature vintage.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Season Ticket thread on 15:38 - May 17 with 5329 viewsdaveB

got the annual error message saying you can't renew for the lower loft as you are not a child despite renewing the kids ticket. Will go down there next week and do it in person
Season Ticket thread on 15:50 - May 17 with 5290 viewsQPR_John

I only wish I could renew. I have three tickets. When I apply i get to the proceed to checkout page with no request about last years refunds and when i click the proceed box i get all tickets unavailable.
Season Ticket thread on 15:54 - May 17 with 5278 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 15:50 - May 17 by QPR_John

I only wish I could renew. I have three tickets. When I apply i get to the proceed to checkout page with no request about last years refunds and when i click the proceed box i get all tickets unavailable.

I got a reply in 6 minutes to my query John, if you email the box office I'm sure they will help you out.
Season Ticket thread on 15:54 - May 17 with 5276 viewsEastR

Season Ticket thread on 14:39 - May 17 by WokingR

anyone know what that date is?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Season Ticket thread on 15:58 - May 17 with 5259 viewsIrish_Hoop

Went for it early, despite what the accountant in me said. Just hoping I'll be able to travel relatively easily early enough in the season
Season Ticket thread on 15:58 - May 17 with 5256 viewsLythamR

Delighted to have renewed today

Roll on next season
Season Ticket thread on 15:58 - May 17 with 5256 viewsNorthernr

Season Ticket thread on 15:54 - May 17 by EastR

anyone know what that date is?

End of June.
Season Ticket thread on 16:01 - May 17 with 5239 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket thread on 15:58 - May 17 by Northernr

End of June.

Haven't actually committed to a date for general sale, just says (in the FAQS) that an announcement will be made 'after' 5pm Weds 30th June.

I guess that will depend on take up of renewals and how many STs who DO renew buy extra 'new' ones as well?

Plus of course we could be experiencing variant number 431 of you know what by then as well!
Season Ticket thread on 16:16 - May 17 with 5201 viewsessextaxiboy

Me and my 2 boys have just renewed , cant wait to take my seat with them again ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024