Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky hate us 19:35 - Jun 2 with 3254 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve just watched Sky’s best goals of the championship season 2019-20,and surprise surprise,we don’t feature at all.So Eze’s on the opening day at Stoke or Bright’s spectacular goal at St Andrews didn't happen then?I’m sure people can remember other good goals by Manning and others that should’ve got a viewing too.
What a bunch of c@nts they really are.
Sky hate us on 19:36 - Jun 2 with 3228 viewsStanisgod

Agreed.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Sky hate us on 19:59 - Jun 2 with 3124 viewsRs_Holy

Sky hate us on 19:36 - Jun 2 by Stanisgod

Agreed.

Eze’s at West Brom was a brilliant strike too... well known fact that many Brentford fans work at Sky
Sky hate us on 20:06 - Jun 2 with 3104 viewstonyQPR

As ted would say....... fuuuuck sky ✅
Sky hate us on 21:09 - Jun 2 with 2959 viewsqprxtc

Sky hate us on 20:06 - Jun 2 by tonyQPR

As ted would say....... fuuuuck sky ✅

Nah, Tocatta is still a great single.
Sky hate us on 22:04 - Jun 2 with 2831 viewsdaveB

I very much doubt it is personal
Sky hate us on 22:13 - Jun 2 with 2790 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sky hate us on 22:04 - Jun 2 by daveB

I very much doubt it is personal

If the goal was good enough to bring a smile to Slaven Bilic's face then it is good enough for a compilation reel.

The grass is always greener.

Sky hate us on 22:44 - Jun 2 with 2714 viewsdaveB

Sky hate us on 22:13 - Jun 2 by Esox_Lucius

If the goal was good enough to bring a smile to Slaven Bilic's face then it is good enough for a compilation reel.

quite possibly but i doubt it was due to a hatred of QPR
Sky hate us on 23:06 - Jun 2 with 2648 viewsDavieQPR

Sky hate us on 22:44 - Jun 2 by daveB

Then what do you think it is?
Login to get fewer ads

Sky hate us on 23:25 - Jun 2 with 2603 viewsdaveB

Sky hate us on 23:06 - Jun 2 by DavieQPR

Then what do you think it is?

matter of opinion, maybe only looked at goals from sides at the top, who knows. I just doubt they overly care about us
Sky hate us on 03:55 - Jun 3 with 2476 viewsstowmarketrange

Sky hate us on 23:25 - Jun 2 by daveB

matter of opinion, maybe only looked at goals from sides at the top, who knows. I just doubt they overly care about us

They showed a few Wigan and charlton goals in the show,so the featured goal from most clubs.I thought Bright’s goal at Brum was one of the individual goals of that season,but it wasn’t shown.A Rooney free kick into the box and an easy tap in flick by a Derby player was considered as one of the best goals of the season.Better than Manning at Preston,or Eze at Stoke.

I’m pretty sure they don’t hate us,but it makes you wonder who puts these programmes together,and why does nobody check their content to see if they’ve missed anything out,like a worldly at St Andrews?
Sky hate us on 08:05 - Jun 3 with 2315 viewstoboboly

Moral of the story, don't pay for sky

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sky hate us on 09:22 - Jun 3 with 2216 viewshamptonhillhoop

I don't think it's a new thing, I think they just concentrate on the big teams. When you watch some of the old Premier League years you'd be hard pushed to realise that in some of those seasons we finished in the top ten and Ferdinand was one of the best strikers in England. Pretty much every time were were on it was because we were playing one of the 'big' teams.
Sky hate us on 09:33 - Jun 3 with 2179 viewsDorse

Sky hate us on 08:05 - Jun 3 by toboboly

Moral of the story, don't pay for sky

The Sky experience: the equivalent of going to the chip shop, waiting for 20 mins and being told repeatedly that these chips are what the world wants to see, being accosted by people who are delighted to be in the queue just to sample the experience, hearing the former owner of the chipshop saying what the chips were like when he opened the shop in 1985, getting cornered by two people debating whether the chips are better with gravy or curry sauce before someone else states that neither are any good and they shouldn't tamper with the time-honoured salt / vinegar combination. Finally, the chips are served: not awful but not great either. Weirdly, they came with a whole load of other stuff you didn't ask for. That'll be £58 please. All the way home, the weirdos who you met in the shop keep banging on about how this is the best chip shop in the world and saying how next time is going to be even bigger and better.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sky hate us on 09:38 - Jun 3 with 2138 viewsLazyFan

Sky hate us on 09:22 - Jun 3 by hamptonhillhoop

I don't think it's a new thing, I think they just concentrate on the big teams. When you watch some of the old Premier League years you'd be hard pushed to realise that in some of those seasons we finished in the top ten and Ferdinand was one of the best strikers in England. Pretty much every time were were on it was because we were playing one of the 'big' teams.

Yes agreed.

I remember our promotion year with Warnock, Sky hardly had us on. Only in the last few months did they realise we might actually win it and they scrambled to have us on a few times because of that.

Even then they had really blown it as they set up the fixtures 3 months in advance and had not bothered with us. I thought it was funny. From a neutrals perspective, it seemed as if the team at the top was never really on a live game. So, no one really knew much about our team and then Sky only talked about the Faulin saga and not the team as they had not really watched us that year. Crackers that!

I suspect they will make the same mistake this year as well, which means all the other media outlets will get the Warbs and Austin show and attention and Sky won't even know we exist again. Especially if we are around play off spot 6, they won't bother then.

zzzzzzzzzz

Sky hate us on 10:10 - Jun 3 with 2099 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sky hate us on 22:44 - Jun 2 by daveB

It would be if there were any Spartak Hounslow fans in a position to have a say in what was included.

The grass is always greener.

Sky hate us on 10:23 - Jun 3 with 2078 viewsjoe90

I watched this the other day:

Despite finishing 5th that season and being in the top 3 until about Christmas our first mention is of a player being banned for a few games. I think there's always been a tendency to spin a narrative around one of the 'bigger' clubs. That's the media for you.
Sky hate us on 11:38 - Jun 3 with 1983 viewsdaveB

Sky hate us on 09:38 - Jun 3 by LazyFan

Yes agreed.

I remember our promotion year with Warnock, Sky hardly had us on. Only in the last few months did they realise we might actually win it and they scrambled to have us on a few times because of that.

Even then they had really blown it as they set up the fixtures 3 months in advance and had not bothered with us. I thought it was funny. From a neutrals perspective, it seemed as if the team at the top was never really on a live game. So, no one really knew much about our team and then Sky only talked about the Faulin saga and not the team as they had not really watched us that year. Crackers that!

I suspect they will make the same mistake this year as well, which means all the other media outlets will get the Warbs and Austin show and attention and Sky won't even know we exist again. Especially if we are around play off spot 6, they won't bother then.

That promotion year we were shown live 10 times although 2 of those were on BBC. If they had shown us more we'd have moaned about it

Just as a comparison, in the 2014 promotion season ignoring the 3 live playoff games we were also shown live 10 times.
Sky hate us on 11:49 - Jun 3 with 1944 viewsderbyhoop

When they do 2020/21 review they probably won't include the ones from Dom Ball or Dickie.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sky hate us on 11:52 - Jun 3 with 1932 viewsrsonist

Grown arse men.
Sky hate us on 12:34 - Jun 3 with 1851 viewsPinnerPaul

Sky hate us on 23:25 - Jun 2 by daveB

Agree - More likely just laziness or lack of prep/edit/producer time
Sky hate us on 15:50 - Jun 3 with 1709 viewsMick_S

Sky hate us on 09:33 - Jun 3 by Dorse

The Sky experience: the equivalent of going to the chip shop, waiting for 20 mins and being told repeatedly that these chips are what the world wants to see, being accosted by people who are delighted to be in the queue just to sample the experience, hearing the former owner of the chipshop saying what the chips were like when he opened the shop in 1985, getting cornered by two people debating whether the chips are better with gravy or curry sauce before someone else states that neither are any good and they shouldn't tamper with the time-honoured salt / vinegar combination. Finally, the chips are served: not awful but not great either. Weirdly, they came with a whole load of other stuff you didn't ask for. That'll be £58 please. All the way home, the weirdos who you met in the shop keep banging on about how this is the best chip shop in the world and saying how next time is going to be even bigger and better.

You just pissed on their chips. Bravo, sir, bravo.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sky hate us on 08:30 - Jun 5 with 1367 viewsgazza1

I doubt that SKY hate us........Some excellent programmes across the spectrum on SKY. Would not be without it, good entertainment.
Sky hate us on 15:00 - Jun 5 with 1236 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Sky sports sadly has very little content and diversity in its programming and has massively put all their eggs in one premier league basket. Sketchy coverage/interest in lower leagues and or foreign leagues. little to no highlights packages like goals on sunday and now no boxing either!!
Sky hate us on 22:52 - Jun 5 with 1054 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

If SKY hating us means that we don't play Saturday 12.30 PM then I'm ok with it.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024