Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 162858 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 19:53 - Feb 9 with 3890 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 07:22 - Feb 9 by distortR

Rooney's comments about choosing studs that would injure someone reprehensible, whoever the opponent is. Kids read this stuff, some may copy him.
What a dick.

“John Terry left the stadium on crutches. I left a hole in his foot and then I signed my shirt to him after the game... and a few weeks later I sent it to him and asked for my stud back.”

Makes you wonder what goes on inside the heads of these menchild.
Derby into Admin on 20:23 - Feb 9 with 3846 viewsRangersDave

Derby into Admin on 19:53 - Feb 9 by Juzzie

“John Terry left the stadium on crutches. I left a hole in his foot and then I signed my shirt to him after the game... and a few weeks later I sent it to him and asked for my stud back.”

They really should be neutered at birth to stop this afflicion of stupidity spreading.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 20:31 - Feb 9 with 3832 viewsTGRRRSSS

Derby into Admin on 19:19 - Feb 6 by Benny_the_Ball

It's funny because when the subject matter is Charlie Austin, his wages are irrelevant. However, when it comes to Rooney, it's fair game.

Not really my point about Rooney is based on his current employer and their situation rather than "is he worth it" or whatever as QPR arent (thankfully) in the situation Derby are Austin and his salary are not relevant to the point being made about Rooney's at Derby.
Derby into Admin on 20:44 - Feb 9 with 3797 viewsMick_S

Derby into Admin on 19:53 - Feb 9 by Juzzie

Is there a book on the horizon for Rooney?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby into Admin on 20:57 - Feb 9 with 3772 viewsRangersDave

Derby into Admin on 20:44 - Feb 9 by Mick_S

only if he can find his crayons!

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 3742 viewsTGRRRSSS

He won't be writing it!
Derby into Admin on 22:37 - Feb 9 with 3590 viewsLoftgirl

Rosie and Jim?
Derby into Admin on 00:45 - Feb 10 with 3463 viewsbob566

Big results for them tonight. Watched them last night. Every player giving their all. Starting to think for the first time they might actually pull this off. Reading in freefall
Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 10:09 - Feb 10 with 3312 viewsRangersDave

Derby into Admin on 00:45 - Feb 10 by bob566

Big results for them tonight. Watched them last night. Every player giving their all. Starting to think for the first time they might actually pull this off. Reading in freefall

Gotta survive first mate, and with under 3 weeks to go before plug pulling time* , it doesnt look as though they will.

*no fresh money, no transfers in, receivers not selling players, no ground owned, Borough and Wycombe cases, HMRC etc

Derby into Admin on 10:15 - Feb 10 with 3289 viewsGuppy

Derby into Admin on 10:09 - Feb 10 by RangersDave

Gotta survive first mate, and with under 3 weeks to go before plug pulling time* , it doesnt look as though they will.

*no fresh money, no transfers in, receivers not selling players, no ground owned, Borough and Wycombe cases, HMRC etc

Cue EFLs next extension announcement
Derby into Admin on 10:35 - Feb 10 with 3228 viewsJuzzie

There were questions why players like Lawrence weren't sold to pay off debts. Well, firstly, you have to have a buyer and then you have to agree fees, terms etc. There's a school of thought that if Derby do avoid relegation this season then they are a more viable proposition than being in League 1

Selling Lawrence probably generates £5m in transfer fees (and saves £600k in wages) and we have to remember they aren't paid in one lump sum so maybe Derby would only get a couple of million. That may not be enough to save them and if they go bust the buying club saves the rest I guess. So, it's probably best they keep hold of the players and try and stay up.

I reckon they'll keep getting extensions until the season is over especially if it looks like they could stay up.
Derby into Admin on 10:44 - Feb 10 with 3213 viewsOldPedro

Derby into Admin on 10:35 - Feb 10 by Juzzie

There were questions why players like Lawrence weren't sold to pay off debts. Well, firstly, you have to have a buyer and then you have to agree fees, terms etc. There's a school of thought that if Derby do avoid relegation this season then they are a more viable proposition than being in League 1

Selling Lawrence probably generates £5m in transfer fees (and saves £600k in wages) and we have to remember they aren't paid in one lump sum so maybe Derby would only get a couple of million. That may not be enough to save them and if they go bust the buying club saves the rest I guess. So, it's probably best they keep hold of the players and try and stay up.

I reckon they'll keep getting extensions until the season is over especially if it looks like they could stay up.

Not sure they would have got very much for Lawrence anyway as his contract expires in the summer.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Derby into Admin on 11:10 - Feb 10 with 3162 viewsdaveB

He's got a documentary film about him on Amazon Prime which has been released this week so he's been doing interviews about it and his career
Derby into Admin on 12:30 - Feb 10 with 3080 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 10:44 - Feb 10 by OldPedro

Not sure they would have got very much for Lawrence anyway as his contract expires in the summer.

True, probably another reason to keep hold of him and hope he can help them stay up.
Derby into Admin on 12:33 - Feb 10 with 3062 viewsEsox_Lucius

Derby into Admin on 20:57 - Feb 9 by RangersDave

only if he can find his crayons!

Ghost written by philosopher Joseph Barton.

The grass is always greener.

Derby into Admin on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 2879 viewsSheffieldHoop

I know GB News gets a lot of stick on here (GeeBeebies etc) but they've just done a 40 minute deep dive into the situation at Derby, had a representative from the FSA on, a local MP, a couple of knowledgable supporters, a couple of financial analysts who had done some homework. You wouldn't see it on Sky or BT.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Derby into Admin on 15:10 - Feb 10 with 2834 viewsOldPedro

Derby into Admin on 14:23 - Feb 10 by SheffieldHoop

I know GB News gets a lot of stick on here (GeeBeebies etc) but they've just done a 40 minute deep dive into the situation at Derby, had a representative from the FSA on, a local MP, a couple of knowledgable supporters, a couple of financial analysts who had done some homework. You wouldn't see it on Sky or BT.

Some comments on Twitter about the GB News segment including one from Kieran Maguire

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Derby into Admin on 16:39 - Feb 10 with 2722 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Derby into Admin on 14:23 - Feb 10 by SheffieldHoop

Were all these people on Derby’s side or were there people from both sides of the argument?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Derby into Admin on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 2639 viewsSheffieldHoop

Derby into Admin on 15:10 - Feb 10 by OldPedro

Some comments on Twitter about the GB News segment including one from Kieran Maguire

Tbh I thought the point about clubs deferring tax payments was quite a good one. HMRC are complicit, they've let clubs defer their tax bill for 3-4 years. Surely that's not healthy for anyone?

Derby into Admin on 17:05 - Feb 10 with 2619 viewsSheffieldHoop

Derby into Admin on 16:39 - Feb 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

Were all these people on Derby’s side or were there people from both sides of the argument?

Think the producer thought it might be a bit OTT to have a Forest fan there singing "Let them Die" throughout the segment

Derby into Admin on 17:07 - Feb 10 with 2617 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Derby into Admin on 17:05 - Feb 10 by SheffieldHoop

Think the producer thought it might be a bit OTT to have a Forest fan there singing "Let them Die" throughout the segment

Typical Tory fascist wokeflakes!

or something...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby into Admin on 20:24 - Feb 10 with 2403 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Derby into Admin on 20:31 - Feb 9 by TGRRRSSS

Not really my point about Rooney is based on his current employer and their situation rather than "is he worth it" or whatever as QPR arent (thankfully) in the situation Derby are Austin and his salary are not relevant to the point being made about Rooney's at Derby.

TBH I wasn't responding to you directly, your post just got me thinking on the general point, which still stands.

On the Charlie Austin thread, some are very quick to downplay the relevancy of his wages to performances, with some even claiming that we have no idea what he earns. However, in the case of Wayne Rooney you not only appear to know that he earns 90k pw but, in your humble opinion, it detracts from any credit he may get for sticking by Derby in difficult circumstances, despite the attentions of Everton.

That all being said, I do agree completely that a statue is very OTT.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 20:26]
Derby into Admin on 12:15 - Feb 11 with 2195 viewsthemodfather

if rooney keeps this shower up, can you imagine the media love in? anither very rich young player, did as he pleased, now bemoans no support and he drank himself silly, yet kids all over the world would give so much for a quarter of what these guys get! even question time talking of cats being kicked by a player , we face war with russia, the nation is debt ridden and a footballer gets the news ffs????
Derby into Admin on 12:50 - Feb 11 with 2100 viewsaston_hoop

Agreement reached between WRDC and Boro. Good timing just before the game tomorrow

http://thera.ms/11222

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Derby into Admin on 12:58 - Feb 11 with 2070 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 12:50 - Feb 11 by aston_hoop

Agreement reached between WRDC and Boro. Good timing just before the game tomorrow

http://thera.ms/11222

Only Wycombe to sort out now.Or don’t they count in WRDC’s eyes?They were f@cked over more than middlesborough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024