Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm an Old Man. 21:56 - Nov 3 with 10684 viewsDiscodroids

54 years old tomorrow. Sir Les knocking in goals in front of the chicken run every year at Upton park while i maintained radio silence in amongst the ICF seems a 1000 years ago.

I could dance for 12 hours at shoom, Astoria, Brixton acadamy, Mud CLUB and the wag club..

now i can't make a pot noodle without taking a lie down in a 15 tog duvet.

East End Blood. Forever QPR.

Where do the years go...

Anyway.. My old man east ham Dave Far right, Mum Middle, Uncle ray on the left.. Upton park. 1964.

[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 22:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I'm an Old Man. on 08:53 - Nov 4 with 2138 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Happy Birthday Disco.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

I'm an Old Man. on 08:54 - Nov 4 with 2135 viewsA40Bosh

Happy Birthday DiscoD

You are another Valentine's baby, like my youngest who was 19 yesterday.

I was 54 too 10 days ago and for years I keep a beard so I don't have to look in to a mirror more than once every 2-3 weeks

Loving the photos of your family from the 60s and 70s and feel very fortunate to still have both of mine with us still and only living around the corner.

Have a good one fella.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

I'm an Old Man. on 08:57 - Nov 4 with 2124 viewsstevec

54 old?

My 2014 passport picture has me at 54 and even customs officers double take on whether it’s the same bloke standing in front of them.

Enjoy your birthday young man.
I'm an Old Man. on 09:12 - Nov 4 with 2086 viewshantssi

Happy birthday disco, you’re not old at all, in fact on this site I’ll bet you’re one of the youngsters!
I'm an Old Man. on 09:17 - Nov 4 with 2067 viewswood_hoop

Happy Birthday Glen,

Hope you have a wonderful day.
I'm an Old Man. on 10:01 - Nov 4 with 1987 viewsfrancisbowles

Happy birthday young man.

Three points and 5th place, not too shabby.
I'm an Old Man. on 10:03 - Nov 4 with 1979 viewsBklynRanger

I'm an Old Man. on 22:23 - Nov 3 by Mick_S

Just poured a Bushmills Bourbon Old Cask. Lovely.

I find that particular whiskey has strange properties - one minute you're pouring yourself a dram for a civilised assessment of its smokey qualities, next minute you're waking up on the sofa with your clothes on and a strangely disapproving atmosphere from the wife. Has happened to me three times now.

Anyway I digress - Happy Belated Birthday Disco - 54 is nothing these days - take a good slug of cod liver oil and keep the wordsmithing coming.
I'm an Old Man. on 10:07 - Nov 4 with 1955 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Happy birthday Glenn.
Here some tunes I know you will enjoy plus my favourite Scott Walker one referring to an old man

Login to get fewer ads

I'm an Old Man. on 10:24 - Nov 4 with 1931 viewsJuzzie

Happy Birthday!

I was 54 in the summer. It's not old really but some days (not many!) I feel 34, others I feel 64, but that's probably because I have two young kids who run me ragged.
I'm an Old Man. on 10:27 - Nov 4 with 1927 viewsDaBurgh

Happy birthday Mr. D. Still a young man that would demand a decent price in a Chicago steam house. I've got 11 years on you. Me and my significant other we talking the other day about getting older. I told her that 40 years ago I would just splash a bit of old spice or Hai karate on, run a brush through my hair and out the door. Now before going out it involves a full face check, trim eyebrows, nose hair, ear hair. Give Percy a good shake before returning to the stable. And double check that you haven't forgotten your trousers before leaving the house. Trust me brother, you got time. Have a great day.
I'm an Old Man. on 10:40 - Nov 4 with 1896 viewsQPsyR

Happy Birthday Glenn.

FKA AcidPixie

I'm an Old Man. on 11:27 - Nov 4 with 1830 viewsSonofpugwash

Happy Birthday Nephew!

54??
I've got bath sponges older than that.x

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

I'm an Old Man. on 11:27 - Nov 4 with 1837 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Bon Anniversaire sunshine! I'll just leave these here mate................

I'm an Old Man. on 11:31 - Nov 4 with 1818 viewsCamberleyR

Great photos Disco. Happy Birthday mate.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

I'm an Old Man. on 11:35 - Nov 4 with 1812 viewslondonscottish

I'm an Old Man. on 22:26 - Nov 3 by Discodroids

1974. Ilford.

East Ham Dave doing his best sartorial impersonation of Jason King
and Ma, in classical honey trap Ulrike Meinhoff pose before giving an interview with john pilger on 'World In action' about her mate Anna Mendelssohn , and the red army faction collaboration with the Angry Brigade. Ma also doing her best siousex sioux imperession also.

Where do the years go.. as you get older you miss your parents more..

[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 22:28]

Mate, I'm loving these pictures!

And the posts, but I don't need to say that. You know it.

Happy birthday young man.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

I'm an Old Man. on 11:52 - Nov 4 with 1757 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm 61 next week and due to referee/AR 5 games in the next 10 days inc 2 today - copyright MW!

You're still a youngster - happy birthday!
I'm an Old Man. on 12:14 - Nov 4 with 1728 viewsTacticalR

Happy Birthday Discodroids. You can't go wrong with the Small Faces.

Air hostess clique

I'm an Old Man. on 13:09 - Nov 4 with 1672 viewsdenhamhoop2

1974. Ilford.

and Ma, in classical honey trap Ulrike Meinhoff pose before giving an interview with john pilger on 'World In action' about her mate Anna Mendelssohn , and the red army faction collaboration with the Angry Brigade. Ma also doing her best siousex sioux imperession also.

Is it wrong of me to say your Mum was a right tasty bird. Happy Birthday you are a whole 3 weeks older than me and I am an old man but still think I'm 18 on nights out just pay for it the next day
I'm an Old Man. on 14:32 - Nov 4 with 1612 viewsBoston

1974. Ilford.

Wait ‘till Metallica spots the hair!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I'm an Old Man. on 17:49 - Nov 4 with 1512 viewsBoston

I'm an Old Man. on 08:43 - Nov 4 by EastR

Happy Birthday young man, 54? only a youngster!

I spent many happy nights in the Wag back in the day, in fact I met the mother of my two kids there, but that's a whole other story

So you’re the East End boy who come over looking for our West End girls!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I'm an Old Man. on 08:16 - Nov 5 with 1358 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Happy Birthday Glenn, my man.

Age is a matter of mind, if you don't mind it doesn't.....ahm....where was I?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

I'm an Old Man. on 08:47 - Nov 5 with 1336 viewsDiscodroids

Fcuk me i was 3 sheets to the wind when i slung this thread up. Bit embarrasing! Poor old mum, dad and uncle ray!

I've been on the tap for 48 solid hours, and had enough Superbock to put Keith Moon to sleep after a 2 day dexamyl binge with Rotten Rita at the Warhol Factory.

Someone wake me up ten minutes before the Blackpool Kick off. Night Night LFW.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I'm an Old Man. on 09:00 - Nov 5 with 1304 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I'm an Old Man. on 08:47 - Nov 5 by Discodroids

Fcuk me i was 3 sheets to the wind when i slung this thread up. Bit embarrasing! Poor old mum, dad and uncle ray!

I've been on the tap for 48 solid hours, and had enough Superbock to put Keith Moon to sleep after a 2 day dexamyl binge with Rotten Rita at the Warhol Factory.

Someone wake me up ten minutes before the Blackpool Kick off. Night Night LFW.

Look at your phone you old git! Love Tone xx
I'm an Old Man. on 09:06 - Nov 5 with 1292 viewsNewhopphoops

It looks like I'm one of the young'uns at 51 and a few days. Belated wishes to all of you who've had a birthday in the last year or so. Let's not grow old gracefully!

I'm an Old Man. on 09:26 - Nov 5 with 1271 viewshook_hoops

Very belated happy birthday Disco. As you can tell from this thread, you're still very much a youngster amongst us. I always enjoy your posts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024