Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Bleksley 22:11 - Nov 25 with 12909 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fan shaming

[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 22:15]
Peter Bleksley on 19:25 - Nov 26 with 2506 viewsPunteR

Peter Bleksley on 19:18 - Nov 26 by SheffieldHoop

QPR fans bullying other QPR fans because they disagree with something someone said on a podcast/tweet? Thought Clive wasn't providing a platform for that?

I see Peter at games, have a chat sometimes, always seems a sound bloke - Unlike many personalities on here, who you hardly ever see anywhere near a QPR match.

He might be a sound bloke but he's put himself up for criticism the daft sod.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Peter Bleksley on 19:51 - Nov 26 with 2424 viewsSheffieldHoop

Peter Bleksley on 19:25 - Nov 26 by PunteR

He might be a sound bloke but he's put himself up for criticism the daft sod.

Which is fair enough......He can't complain about the responses his tweet gets, that's Twitter for you.

But this ain't twitter, Clive has said before he's not gonna provide a platform for QPR fans to bully each other on, so what's this all about?

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Peter Bleksley on 20:05 - Nov 26 with 2458 viewsRangersw12

Peter Bleksley on 19:51 - Nov 26 by SheffieldHoop

Which is fair enough......He can't complain about the responses his tweet gets, that's Twitter for you.

But this ain't twitter, Clive has said before he's not gonna provide a platform for QPR fans to bully each other on, so what's this all about?

He's been called out for making a stupid comment

Can't see any bullying tbh
Peter Bleksley on 20:12 - Nov 26 with 2373 viewsSheffieldHoop

Peter Bleksley on 20:05 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

He's been called out for making a stupid comment

Can't see any bullying tbh

Yeah, that's because Clive's just deleted a bunch of posts

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Peter Bleksley on 20:17 - Nov 26 with 2425 viewsRangersw12

Peter Bleksley on 20:12 - Nov 26 by SheffieldHoop

Yeah, that's because Clive's just deleted a bunch of posts

Slippery slope deleting posts
Peter Bleksley on 20:31 - Nov 26 with 2396 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Peter Bleksley on 20:17 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

Slippery slope deleting posts

Deleting accounts would be more useful.

I think one of mine got the bullet this morning, or I didn’t post it. Not sure. I note the one calling me a prick remains.

Otherwise it’s Clive’s forum, it’s a service we pay fck all for, let him do as he wishes.
Peter Bleksley on 20:52 - Nov 26 with 2345 viewsNorthernr

Always a joy getting to spend a Friday night at the end of a working week like this.

Cheers lads, enjoy your weekends.
Peter Bleksley on 23:13 - Nov 27 with 1969 viewsHastings_Hoops

Have to say I was annoyed at his tweet. As you can guess, it’s quite a trip from Hastings and although I have only missed the Sunderland match at home this season, my two daughters obviously can’t join me on a midweek evening - so there’s two empty seats on a Tuesday or Wednesday night match.
…meanwhile I got home at 1am after Huddersfield and up at 6 the next day for a commute back into London.
I’d be interested to know how far Peter’s round trip is before he posts this kind of stuff again!
Login to get fewer ads

Peter Bleksley on 23:41 - Nov 27 with 1932 viewsBoston

Peter Bleksley on 20:31 - Nov 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Deleting accounts would be more useful.

I think one of mine got the bullet this morning, or I didn’t post it. Not sure. I note the one calling me a prick remains.

Otherwise it’s Clive’s forum, it’s a service we pay fck all for, let him do as he wishes.

Generous offer Baz, but I think you should stay around a while longer.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Peter Bleksley on 23:56 - Nov 27 with 1911 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Peter Bleksley on 23:13 - Nov 27 by Hastings_Hoops

Have to say I was annoyed at his tweet. As you can guess, it’s quite a trip from Hastings and although I have only missed the Sunderland match at home this season, my two daughters obviously can’t join me on a midweek evening - so there’s two empty seats on a Tuesday or Wednesday night match.
…meanwhile I got home at 1am after Huddersfield and up at 6 the next day for a commute back into London.
I’d be interested to know how far Peter’s round trip is before he posts this kind of stuff again!

Well, i’d imagine he wasn’t attending games on Sky on a Wednesday night when he was undercover.
Peter Bleksley on 00:46 - Nov 28 with 1845 viewsJohnMcCo

His tweet is a bit offensive but it's not that offensive, I don't think and I agree with a couple of posters that the criticism is a bit over the top and a bit of a pile on.

I'm more woke than the next person but I just can't get worked up about this sort of stuff and certainly can't take any of it personally. I like to busy myself seeking the joy of supporting QPR and there is plenty of that.
Peter Bleksley on 13:53 - Nov 28 with 1585 viewskensalriser

Classic storm in a teacup. Really, who cares.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Peter Bleksley on 14:05 - Nov 28 with 1548 viewsPunteR

Peter Bleksley on 13:53 - Nov 28 by kensalriser

Classic storm in a teacup. Really, who cares.

Jaffagate.

Peter Bleksley on 21:34 - Nov 28 with 1374 viewsqprd

Peter Bleksley on 19:18 - Nov 26 by SheffieldHoop

QPR fans bullying other QPR fans because they disagree with something someone said on a podcast/tweet? Thought Clive wasn't providing a platform for that?

I see Peter at games, have a chat sometimes, always seems a sound bloke - Unlike many personalities on here, who you hardly ever see anywhere near a QPR match.

i know, jeez, im reading this thread and the vitriol directed to a guy for having an opinion on football is so over the top

guy expresses opinion on football. people disagree with statement and then make all these sweeping assumptions about what kind of guy he must be, and how "awful he is" on the basis of that completely irrelevant opinion
Peter Bleksley on 06:51 - Nov 29 with 1215 viewsPunteR

Peter Bleksley on 21:34 - Nov 28 by qprd

i know, jeez, im reading this thread and the vitriol directed to a guy for having an opinion on football is so over the top

guy expresses opinion on football. people disagree with statement and then make all these sweeping assumptions about what kind of guy he must be, and how "awful he is" on the basis of that completely irrelevant opinion

Peter Bleksley on 08:59 - Nov 29 with 1109 viewseghamranger

Now we all know who he is.

Let’s hope he’s there tonight and Sunday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024