Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 22:30 - Feb 23 with 8074 viewsBlackCrowe

That felt like a very very important game tonight....proper spirit and just the tonic to get the belief back and the squad back on track.

Sam Field, Albert, Jimmy were lionhearts. Steff too, and Luke as replacement. Seemed bizarre not picking strikers, but fair play Warbs - you got it right.

Sanderson - utter tw@t - hope he's feeling ashamed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back on 22:38 - Feb 23 with 4876 viewsStanisgod

Moses was immense second half especially.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Just back on 22:42 - Feb 23 with 4817 viewsBklynRanger

Couldn't believe when that winner went in - maybe Luke should be the False 9? I actually thought he'd been fairly rubbish up till then but that was real poacher stuff, and the turn of pace up the middle for that yellow-and-a-half he drew was quality.

Thought Warbs got it right bringing on Thomas - kept the energy levels up. Hendrick and Field both covered huge amounts of ground and Stef showed great energy chasing down everything. I did wonder if Willock might get a bit of stick off the unpicked forwards after tonight - "Not as easy as it looks Chris is it?" sort of thing. But he stuck at it.

A really well organised, focused, professional performance by the lot of them (not you Dion - you need to calm down son!)
Just back on 22:47 - Feb 23 with 4729 viewsnix

That was a three-hugs off complete strangers kind of win. The poor guy next to me was groaning for most of the second half, head in hands. We were all a bit resigned after the inevitable Josh Bowler goal (check out my forecast). But what magnificent fight from the boys. Glorious cheering from the corner of Ellerslie next to the Upper Loft. They were stupendous.

And when Amos scored, the place erupted. What a fantastic night. Well done all.

Oh and Barbet having a piggy back from Albert at the end, just completed the surreal night nicely.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:50]
Just back on 22:47 - Feb 23 with 4736 viewsQPR_Nippon

Just back on 22:38 - Feb 23 by Stanisgod

Moses was immense second half especially.

His best game for the club by a distance. Genuine contender for MOM - and played a big part in our winner.
Just back on 22:49 - Feb 23 with 4709 viewsMrSheen

Just back on 22:47 - Feb 23 by QPR_Nippon

His best game for the club by a distance. Genuine contender for MOM - and played a big part in our winner.

Yup, great effort from him all night, well done Moses.
Just back on 22:57 - Feb 23 with 4595 viewsSK_hoops

Moses was great. I always knew he could do that kind of performance. Hopefully he keeps it up. I feel like Johansen has had a bit of stick this season, but thought he was great tonight.
Just back on 23:01 - Feb 23 with 4530 viewsqueensparker

F-kin quality. My favourite game of the season. Let nobody say this team aren’t giving their all. The way Moses and Albert fired into them all second half was a sight to behold. Hendrick was outstanding, Dunne a rock, Chair never stopped running.

Bit pissed.
Just back on 23:01 - Feb 23 with 4522 viewswombat

Just back on 22:57 - Feb 23 by SK_hoops

Moses was great. I always knew he could do that kind of performance. Hopefully he keeps it up. I feel like Johansen has had a bit of stick this season, but thought he was great tonight.

Think Hendricks being alongside steff helps him massively , mom has to be field how many tackles did he make tonight fantastic performance from him

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 23:04 - Feb 23 with 4462 viewsbosh67

Just back on 23:01 - Feb 23 by wombat

Think Hendricks being alongside steff helps him massively , mom has to be field how many tackles did he make tonight fantastic performance from him

Field was very clever on that first goal. Consistently blocking the keeper (essentially obstructing him) but not actually looking like he was doing it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just back on 23:06 - Feb 23 with 4431 viewsQPROslo

Just back on 22:57 - Feb 23 by SK_hoops

I give a shout for Hendriks too, great quick passing. Albert and Moses both covered huge amounts of ground and Field seemed to win every ball.
Just back on 23:10 - Feb 23 with 4349 viewsdaveB

Great win, am still buzzing now such a massive result for us

Sanderson was daft but watching the replay thought ref was a bit harsh with the red considering Bowler only got a yellow for an awful tackle on Amos at the end, these things happen, wouldn't complain at red he was clearly daft, thought team reacted really well to it especially at 1-1 I did fancy us to nick a goal the way they seemed to instantly sit back

I genuinely love this team
Just back on 23:11 - Feb 23 with 4331 viewsed_83

My throat’s ragged, my nerves are fritzed, I’m emotionally exhausted and utterly buzzing. What a performance, what a result, what a night.

Absolutely immense from every single one of our players bar Sanderson. Dunne was colossal and took his goal well, Field was everywhere breaking up play and putting in crucial tackles, Albert and Moses ran and ran and ran, Hendrick oozed class and kept us ticking, come injury time Chair was still throwing himself into headers against hulking great centre backs twice his size, Ball stepped up in a high-pressure situation and was incredibly solid, Thomas and Amos gave us enough energy and quality to win it. Warburton got his tactics spot on, crowd was immense second half, felt incredible to be part of that energy. Whatever happens between now and the end of the season, this is a squad that always gives their all, and which we should be very proud of. What a night to be a Rangers fan.
Just back on 23:20 - Feb 23 with 4234 viewsBlue_Castello

Massive win tonight a complete team performance, we had the game under control in the first half and deserved the 1-0 lead, the rush of blood by Sanderson changed the game completely.
The second half was backs to the wall defending at all costs , with every player putting in a shift, the deflation of the Blackpool equaliser was soon obliterated by the smart substitution of Thomas by Warbs getting fresh legs on up front, his attitude to attack in the 89th minute combined with Amos's willingness to run into the box gave us a moment of pure joy, what an atmosphere when that goal was scored.
The crowd were great as the game got more tense, I must admit I was amazed to hear at least two lots of people moaning when I was walking back to the van, get a life.......
Just back on 23:23 - Feb 23 with 4162 viewsqprd

lots of great individual performances- adomah, moses, field, chair to name a few... well done to george thomas for that special moment- he's deserved that

the fighting spirit was immense....

i liked the strikerless formation at the beginning... clearly we were committed to running behind blackpool's defense, which cleared up space in midfield and elsewhere... a clear contrast to recent matches where chair and willock would drop deeper to get the ball, no one would run behind and opposition teams would squeeze space by playing a higher line

having said that, i thought warbs' second tactics a bit bizarre. think chair should have been brought off much earlier. he played his heart out, but putting him as a sole striker was a recipe for losing the ball repeatedly when we hoofed it long... i thought andre gray wouldve been a better option to run behind, win headers, hold the ball up...

i was really annoyed with the george thomas sub, but that turned out to be brilliant.... and has given the club a gigantic lift
Just back on 23:26 - Feb 23 with 4114 viewsBlackCrowe

Ps. Loved the noise the Blackpool supporters made particularly in the first half...class.

Just back on 23:26 - Feb 23 with 4093 viewsBoston

Let me get this right, Moses parted the 'tangerine' sea?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just back on 23:32 - Feb 23 with 4034 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Just back on 23:26 - Feb 23 by Boston

Let me get this right, Moses parted the 'tangerine' sea?

What a great night. FANTASTIC support in the second half. I was happy to settle for the draw when their jammy scuffed shot went in (had to be Bowler, didn’t it) so to get the winner was just brilliant.
All the subs did really well and Warbs managed being down to 10 to perfection.
Sanderson was a d1ck and everyone knew it. Not one person clapped him off.
Very proud of our team.
Just back on 23:42 - Feb 23 with 3914 viewsBlackCrowe

Ok, sensible respone.

Just back on 23:44 - Feb 23 with 3901 viewsMrSheen

Just back on 23:42 - Feb 23 by BlackCrowe

Ok, sensible respone.

Fair enough, let’s move on.
Just back on 23:46 - Feb 23 with 3869 viewsted_hendrix

Thanks for posting that BC, as Mr Sheen say's lets move on.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just back on 23:49 - Feb 23 with 3816 viewsMrSheen

Just back on 23:46 - Feb 23 by ted_hendrix

Thanks for posting that BC, as Mr Sheen say's lets move on.

Forgive when we’re winning…
Just back on 23:51 - Feb 23 with 3764 viewsHunterhoop

Very enjoyable. My hands are a bit raw from the back row of Pu. Our metal sheets at the back of the stand aren’t too forgiving. Important to keep the noise going though. We can create a right atmosphere when everyone is at it. But it requires everyone there to join in. There was a bloke face timing his missus on his iPad in the first half. F*cking bizarre. You go to the game as an escape!
Just back on 23:54 - Feb 23 with 3735 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yeah a lot of name calling going on but Sanderson is a young pro, and that tackle he got was cynical and vicious. Doesnt excuse him, but let’s have a bit of empathy. These things happen.

Bare bones.

Just back on 23:55 - Feb 23 with 3721 viewsPBLOCK

I thought Sanderson was excellent until the sending off. He will have a part to play in the run in.

Dickie back so all good

He’s held his hands up , he’s a young lad and we won. He owes the other boys a few beers but let him serve his ban and be ready to Come back for the bigger picture
Just back on 23:57 - Feb 23 with 3701 viewsstevec

Just back on 23:32 - Feb 23 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

What a great night. FANTASTIC support in the second half. I was happy to settle for the draw when their jammy scuffed shot went in (had to be Bowler, didn’t it) so to get the winner was just brilliant.
All the subs did really well and Warbs managed being down to 10 to perfection.
Sanderson was a d1ck and everyone knew it. Not one person clapped him off.
Very proud of our team.

Yep, was proud of our fans, not a single one applauding as that pillock made his way off.

We had complete control of the game at that point, a chance to see what we could do without a recognised centre forward and it looked half decent. Anyway, Sanderson wrecked that and you wonder how committed he is to the team, not very it would seem.

Albert ran his old legs into the ground, looked spent by the end of it but you’ve got to admire a proper pro like him. Great performances all across the pitch, not sure Johansen and Albert will make the starting line up with only two and a half days until the Blackburn game.

Dickie back Saturday, perhaps drop Sanderson off at wolves on the way up there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024