Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 30429 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:03 - Apr 5 with 1915 viewsRs_Holy

Spot on from the comms… ‘nothing is going right for Queens Park Rangers’
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:05 - Apr 5 with 1804 viewsconnell10

Just looked at the score totally unsurprising ..

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:05 - Apr 5 with 1796 viewsMalintabuk

I know the camera work is dodgy but as Hendrick had a touch yet?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:06 - Apr 5 with 1743 viewsQPR_Hibs

How many times have we gone backwards to Westwood? Too many.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:07 - Apr 5 with 1707 viewsVancouverHoop

Slow, disorganised, erratic. Where is the team from two months ago?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:08 - Apr 5 with 1659 viewsToast_R

Kiran Westwood, bet he wishes he was stil in the wilderness. One of those jobs where you're on to the agency every day for more interview's.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:10 - Apr 5 with 1545 viewsMalintabuk

We do seem to be wanting to move the ball forward quicker but it's not being too successful
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:10 - Apr 5 with 1515 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Midfield? Has anyone seen our midfield?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:11 - Apr 5 with 1472 viewsDubaiR

This is making my eyes bleed
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:11 - Apr 5 with 1471 viewsessextaxiboy

If we can just stay in the game for an hour or so maybe we can get something
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:12 - Apr 5 with 1440 viewsMalintabuk

Could we have given Mcburnie any more room there
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:12 - Apr 5 with 1431 viewsDubaiR

Defender to defender to keeper to defender…hoooooffff and repeat
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:12 - Apr 5 with 1420 viewsToast_R

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:11 - Apr 5 by essextaxiboy

If we can just stay in the game for an hour or so maybe we can get something

A hiding maybe?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:14 - Apr 5 with 1337 viewsMalintabuk

Great block by Barbet
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:15 - Apr 5 with 1279 viewsQPRSteve

First bit of half decent football from us
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:15 - Apr 5 with 1243 viewsVancouverHoop

First bit of offensive possession. CTN but it's a start
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:16 - Apr 5 with 1243 viewshoopstar67

So 30 mins in and not even a shot yet🤷‍♂️
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:16 - Apr 5 with 1224 viewsandrew1302

What has happened to this team. We can't pass we can't win a second ball , we are so slow, just awful. Do we have a midfield? I tell you someone needs to turn up as this is looking very worrying. Thank goodness we have enough points in the bag
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:16 - Apr 5 with 1196 viewstoboboly

Listening on the radio (talksport 2) and it all sounds so similar.

"You can't keep doing a diagonal and nothing else, it becomes too predictable"

"It just seems like there are more red shirts on the pitch"

"There's no threat, what is the point of just passing it around, put it in the box and cause some threat and confusion"

"Were starting to see some attacking threat from QPR - Not enough though"

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:18 - Apr 5 with 1129 viewsactonman

Anyone thinks this is progress and happy with it then I salute you’re optimism ? We will p!ss about like this doing fcuk all for the next 30 mins then he might make a sub and hope for the best ?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:18 - Apr 5 with 1128 viewsRangersw12

Hendrick is like a statue in midfield

Dykes not even bothering to jump for headers
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:18 - Apr 5 with 1097 viewsStanisgod

Midfield is non existent, of for wilkins and ollie.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:19 - Apr 5 with 1074 viewsMalintabuk

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:16 - Apr 5 by andrew1302

What has happened to this team. We can't pass we can't win a second ball , we are so slow, just awful. Do we have a midfield? I tell you someone needs to turn up as this is looking very worrying. Thank goodness we have enough points in the bag

I was just thinking the same.... whatbon earth as gone wrong? As Warbs lost the dressing room? We look shocking and compared to the team in January it is like chalk and cheese
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:19 - Apr 5 with 1056 viewsHAMRanger

Sam Field is the worst player I have seen for a long time. Not sure why everyone thinks he is good. Shite tonight again. Made first pass on 28 mins! Can't tackle and keeps giving away stupid free kicks cos he's out of position... and breath.

Ok I feel better now. Got that out of my system
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:20 - Apr 5 with 1008 viewsconnell10

Not one shot , wtf

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024