Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 30431 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:11 - Apr 5 with 2265 viewsthemodfather

well as grounds go for QPR , BRamall lane is not a total disaster , we go there expecting jack, seemingly confidence getting low etc i think we will liven up and win 2-1 a classic rangers!!
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:13 - Apr 5 with 2239 viewsDiscodroids

Me, Emerging from my front door at 6am for work tomorrow, if QPR win away at Sheffield utd.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:23 - Apr 5 with 2196 viewsNorthantsHoop

If this game was being played back when originally scheduled in December, would have given us a fair chance of winning it. But as our results and performances have fallen off a cliff since Peterborough away in early February it looks a bit daunting. Still there is always hope that we can get a result.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:37 - Apr 5 with 2154 viewsdmm

A fine Desmond please QPR.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:37 - Apr 5 with 2152 viewsQPRSteve

Really not looking forward to watching this one. Can't see us getting a result at all. Probably means that we'll thump them.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:39 - Apr 5 with 2144 viewsfrancisbowles

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:18 - Apr 5 by PinnerPaul

Nope - Β£10 for Andy/Nick worldwide inc UK on the offy.

Sadly/bizarrely/pathetically I can't bring myself to watch - will check score updates and IF we get a positive result, watch the 90' back on the offy on Thursday.

0-2 is my prediction though sadly.

Yes that's kind of what I was asking red button as opposed to Sky channel.

Thanks. Β£10 paid.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:43 - Apr 5 with 2115 viewsHantsR

If I stayed home, I would be hiding behind the sofa - as it is, I'm going to the pub - would be nice to celebrate later!!?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:46 - Apr 5 with 2099 views222gers

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:13 - Apr 5 by Discodroids

Me, Emerging from my front door at 6am for work tomorrow, if QPR win away at Sheffield utd.

That's a cracking film.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:46 - Apr 5 with 2090 viewsbenhurst

What's going on with McCallum? No idea how he's not managed to get a game recently?

Other than that, solid team - happy to see Gray and Dykes up front
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 18:48]
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:50 - Apr 5 with 2052 viewsfrancisbowles

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:54 - Apr 5 by eastside_r

Confidence looks shot to pieces. Can only hope Albert was rested on Saturday so that he can deliver a β€˜supporter’s’ performance tonight.

I can but hope for a win, but the head says otherwise.

Suspect Albert is one of those with a niggle as he wasn't even on the bench on Saturday,

Edit fit now though!
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 18:55]
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:00 - Apr 5 with 1897 viewsQPROslo

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:46 - Apr 5 by benhurst

What's going on with McCallum? No idea how he's not managed to get a game recently?

Yes, that's the team I wanted without Johansen, but with Moses for Wallace to give us pace.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:01 - Apr 5 with 1893 viewsfrancisbowles

It's brave team selection, hopefully not a foolish one. For me our best players on Saturday, Thomas, Amos, Odubajo (maybe injured as not on bench) and Sanderson all out. Wallace gets another go, McCallum not ready to start?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:02 - Apr 5 with 1882 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:46 - Apr 5 by benhurst

So it begins , if there is any justice in football then Jeff Hendrick will score the winner tonight and QPR will be back on track
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:03 - Apr 5 with 1860 viewsQPROslo

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:50 - Apr 5 by francisbowles

Suspect Albert is one of those with a niggle as he wasn't even on the bench on Saturday,

Edit fit now though!
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 18:55]

I heard somewhere QPR+ I think, that Albert had a stomach bug Saturday.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:04 - Apr 5 with 1853 viewsaston_hoop

Its a ballsy move to drop our 2 best players from the weekend in Moses and Thomas plus give Hendrick a start. But its not a bad team, bring it on!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:11 - Apr 5 with 1763 viewsStanisgod

Would have gone Amos for Hendrick

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:16 - Apr 5 with 1716 viewsdmm

I think there are a lot of us looking at Hendrick starting and biting our lips. I worry about having just the two in CM but I guess now's the time to go for it with two up front.

Please score first, Rangers.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:17 - Apr 5 with 1697 viewsMalintabuk

Not going g tonight can't take many more defeats and a 4 hour journey at my time of life.... that is a young man's game.
Luckily the no blame divorce is coming out as I hate to see the hoops name as correspondent in a very acrimonious row
Mrs MinT was getting ready for the Graham Norton thingy binge watch when I told her "QPR are on the red button tonight"
So I can hear he banging about in the kitchen and the cat as decided that discretion is the better form of valour and as buggered off
Surely if Warbs and the boys are reading this it will drive them onto bigger and better things...... but I'm afraid we will lose tonight.... and the spare room is looking most welcome
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:22 - Apr 5 with 1629 viewsRanger_Things

4-2 Rangers.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:29 - Apr 5 with 1560 viewsMick_S

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 18:13 - Apr 5 by Discodroids

Yeah?

Here come the Hotstepper.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:29 - Apr 5 with 1554 viewspaulparker

We can’t compete with money bag ex premier league clubs especially teams like Fulham & sheff itd it’s an honour just to be sharing the same pitch as them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:30 - Apr 5 with 1528 viewsstainrods_elbow

It's about as attacking a formation as we could dare play, though I'm not quite sure what an out and out CF like Dykes is doing 'in behind'. I think we might score a goal, but they'll get 2 or 3. Managers talk about lifting the players (or lifiting themselves), but who lifts the fans after a couple of months like we've had to endure? I'm so flat I need a feckin' fireman!

The thing is, win tonight, and our game in hand on Blackburn, and we could be 'right back in amongst it' (or the edge of the 'it' anyway) That would leave us needing, probably, 12-13 points from our last six games.

I almost want us to lose to save me from that terrible thing that kills you!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:31 - Apr 5 with 1525 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:04 - Apr 5 by aston_hoop

Its a ballsy move to drop our 2 best players from the weekend in Moses and Thomas plus give Hendrick a start. But its not a bad team, bring it on!

Moses out for personal reasons apparently according to WLS
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:35 - Apr 5 with 1458 viewsthemodfather

according to sky sports a few mins ago, sheff utd v QPR IS ON RED BUTTON tonight, scheduled 740pm transmission.....i will be trying it.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 19:39 - Apr 5 with 1430 viewsterryb

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 15:13 - Apr 5 by francisbowles

Is it just on the red button?

Sky Sports News says that it is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024