Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 30433 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:33 - Apr 5 with 1647 viewsHAMRanger

I would also say that if Johanson isn't playing or not on it, as he hasn't been a lot this season, we are very week in midfield. We are losing it in there
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:33 - Apr 5 with 1645 viewsMalintabuk

HT.... and for me .... shocking.
Can't think of any other way to describe that....
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:34 - Apr 5 with 1634 viewsRangersw12

Adomah having an awful game

Pretty poor half, Sheffield not much better tbh

I would bring on Amos for Hendrick and maybe Thomas for Dykes
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 20:37]
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:34 - Apr 5 with 1632 viewseastside_r

Looks only a matter of time before they add to their lead.

But hey ho, we were terrible first half at Luton.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:34 - Apr 5 with 1599 viewsenfieldargh

one foray into their penalty area the entire half

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:35 - Apr 5 with 1561 viewsLimehouseR

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:25 - Apr 5 by MelakaRanger

Is it me or do we look like a group of strangers? And a group of slow lumbering strangers to boot?

Queens Park Strangers
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:35 - Apr 5 with 1545 viewsted_hendrix

45 minutes to get our act together or if not If there is a bloody God the please let it end.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:35 - Apr 5 with 1532 viewsGreenbay

HT REPORT
I'm in pain!
We are a shadow of 2021 and January.
That's all there is to say.
The question is - why has this happened so abruptly after a glorious 13 months?
Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:35 - Apr 5 with 1527 viewsMick_S

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:34 - Apr 5 by enfieldargh

one foray into their penalty area the entire half

And Sheffield aren’t all that, are they?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:36 - Apr 5 with 1515 viewsDamo1962

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:29 - Apr 5 by Hooping_Mad

May be unpopular but Hendrick's passing is a cut above anyone else's so far, moves it under control where others seems to hit and hope

He's the scapegoat for a lot of others failings. Dykes...give me strength 🙄
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:36 - Apr 5 with 1503 viewsessextaxiboy

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:23 - Apr 5 by andrew1302

Can someone explain to me why he plays Hendrick. The man is absolutely useless. He just does nothing

IMO the arrival of Hendrick and his selection for whatever reason in front of our own young players has pssed the squad off .It has to be the tranfer window ,the effort turned off like a switch on Feb 1
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:36 - Apr 5 with 1503 viewsMatch82

What does that fcker with the beard have to do to get booked?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:36 - Apr 5 with 1500 viewsQPR_Jim

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:29 - Apr 5 by Hooping_Mad

May be unpopular but Hendrick's passing is a cut above anyone else's so far, moves it under control where others seems to hit and hope

I was thinking the same tbh. I think he's played relatively well compared to some others. Think the main issue is needing more energy, I'd maybe swap Gray for Thomas.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:37 - Apr 5 with 1469 viewsconnell10

Can't see us winning another game this season, so disappointed, top six all season then this I'm gutted to be honest!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:37 - Apr 5 with 1459 viewsToast_R

Crap, it's just where we left off the other 8 games. Lolloping about hoping for something rather than knuckling down and creating something. Where is the driving force in this team? They appear to be playing like condemned men.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:37 - Apr 5 with 1441 viewsNorthantsHoop

Very poor they look disinterested, shame for the fans who have paid good money to go up to Sheffield. It looks like a team thrown together. Be lucky to keep this at 1-0 down. Bizarre dropping Amos and Thomas our best 2 players on Saturday.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:37 - Apr 5 with 1417 viewsqprxtc

I haven’t watched one second of that first half but it’s the worst I haven’t seen us play since the last time.

Time to get pissed and talk bollocks and pray.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:39 - Apr 5 with 1364 viewsandrew1302

I know people say ridiculous to move Warburton but he really does seem to have lost it. Lumping balls forward, a midfield that simply does not function . Everyone surely can see Hendrick adds nothing so why play him? It makes no sense to me. I think this half time will tell a lot. Can Warburton actually fire them up as on the showing since Xmas we are in serious trouble. Get Hendrick off, fire them up and let us hope for a stirring 2nd half
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:39 - Apr 5 with 1357 viewsdmm

Poor match all round so far. Sheff Utd just a bit less crap than we are. Hendrick just doesn't affect the game at all. I can't see where a QPR goal is coming from.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:39 - Apr 5 with 1318 viewsStanisgod

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:36 - Apr 5 by QPR_Jim

I was thinking the same tbh. I think he's played relatively well compared to some others. Think the main issue is needing more energy, I'd maybe swap Gray for Thomas.

And leave Dykes on, seriously!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:40 - Apr 5 with 1299 viewsMick_S

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:39 - Apr 5 by dmm

Poor match all round so far. Sheff Utd just a bit less crap than we are. Hendrick just doesn't affect the game at all. I can't see where a QPR goal is coming from.

Get Thomas on. Energy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:40 - Apr 5 with 1292 viewsaston_hoop

Nothing to say that hasn't already been said about that 45 minutes.

Would it kill us to get Hendrick and Gray off and get Amos and Thomas on at HT. Get both of those players hassling them like we did at times v Fulham, they're playing in first gear at the moment.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:41 - Apr 5 with 1263 viewsMalintabuk

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:36 - Apr 5 by essextaxiboy

IMO the arrival of Hendrick and his selection for whatever reason in front of our own young players has pssed the squad off .It has to be the tranfer window ,the effort turned off like a switch on Feb 1

It's hard to disagree with that.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:41 - Apr 5 with 1262 viewsstrikerace

It seems like something is going on internally with them. I won't be surprised if at some point in the summer we find out there was friction or unhappiness somewhere
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:41 - Apr 5 with 1232 viewsPetros

Totally supportive of Warbs but this is a shambles. Hendrick and Field have been hung out to dry, two one-paced wing backs stuck to the touchline, two one-paced strikers incapable of holding the ball up, they are outnumbered every time. Absence of Amos and Thomas mystifying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024