Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred 13:39 - Apr 5 with 30430 viewsozranger

About to get 2pm train. We're going to go fighting in this one. Two attackers and our old team back.

2-0 win
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:22 - Apr 5 with 1762 viewsNed_Kennedys

Chair trying very hard but the total lack of pace and creativity in our team is clear to see.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:23 - Apr 5 with 1712 viewsted_hendrix

Our corner was exciting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:23 - Apr 5 with 1708 viewsandrew1302

Can someone explain to me why he plays Hendrick. The man is absolutely useless. He just does nothing
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:24 - Apr 5 with 1664 viewsHAMRanger

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:20 - Apr 5 by connell10

Not one shot , wtf

Pointless playing 2 up front if we can't get the ball to them. Hendrick and Field too weak in the middle and can't play forward
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:24 - Apr 5 with 1645 viewsQPR_Hibs

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:19 - Apr 5 by HAMRanger

Sam Field is the worst player I have seen for a long time. Not sure why everyone thinks he is good. Shite tonight again. Made first pass on 28 mins! Can't tackle and keeps giving away stupid free kicks cos he's out of position... and breath.

Ok I feel better now. Got that out of my system

Sam Field is not the problem with this team/performance.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:24 - Apr 5 with 1606 viewsRangersw12

Sam Field is the worst player I have seen for a long time. Not sure why everyone thinks he is good. Shite tonight again. Made first pass on 28 mins! Can't tackle and keeps giving away stupid free kicks cos he's out of position... and breath.

I think your getting him mixed up with Hendrick
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:25 - Apr 5 with 1559 viewsMelakaRanger

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:24 - Apr 5 by HAMRanger

Pointless playing 2 up front if we can't get the ball to them. Hendrick and Field too weak in the middle and can't play forward

Is it me or do we look like a group of strangers? And a group of slow lumbering strangers to boot?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:25 - Apr 5 with 1543 viewssilverbirch

First name on the team sheet for me. Does all the chasing, all the covering, all the tackling.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:26 - Apr 5 with 1508 viewsVancouverHoop

We're second to every contested ball. We were snapping at everything back in January
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:27 - Apr 5 with 1464 viewstoboboly

"Doesn't look like QPR have a plan going forward"

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:27 - Apr 5 with 1442 viewsloftus77

Can't help feeling its only a matter of time before its 2-0 and game over.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:28 - Apr 5 with 1408 viewsnumptydumpty

What has happened to Dickie.

Started season like Vincent Kompany.

Ending it like Vincent van Gogh !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:28 - Apr 5 with 1348 viewsted_hendrix

Now exactly level with Millwall points GD every bloody thing.

Strewth It's gone wrong.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 1347 viewsRangersDave

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:28 - Apr 5 by numptydumpty

What has happened to Dickie.

Started season like Vincent Kompany.

Ending it like Vincent van Gogh !!!!!

'Not the ears!'

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 1327 viewsHooping_Mad

May be unpopular but Hendrick's passing is a cut above anyone else's so far, moves it under control where others seems to hit and hope

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 1300 viewsRs_Holy

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:20 - Apr 5 by connell10

Not one shot , wtf

QPR fans singing ‘weve had a shot’… havent lost their sense of humour
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 1300 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Hard to believe we've scored 54 goals this season.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:30 - Apr 5 with 1279 viewsstevec

Abject so far, just going through the motions.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:30 - Apr 5 with 1284 viewsMalintabuk

Think tonight as brought home how much we are a one man team.... without Willock we just don't seem to have any creative ideas.
We are bordering on inept. There is just nothing
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:30 - Apr 5 with 1232 viewsVancouverHoop

Time for Warbs to get his verbal paint-stripper warmed up.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:31 - Apr 5 with 1188 viewspaulparker

This team has no pace
If we are to preserve with Mr Warburton and this formation for next season then for the love of god can we get a striker and two fullbacks who don’t look like they are running in treacle and actually out pace the opposition

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:32 - Apr 5 with 1179 viewsDamo1962

Some of our supporters do over-rate a lot of our players. How many would get in another top six side. Not many I reckon.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:32 - Apr 5 with 1176 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Good attack there finally. Cross is jussst a bit too high for Hendrick, who had an open net.
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:32 - Apr 5 with 1113 viewsbenhurst

HT.

Tiny shred of optimism at the end there but it's not been great, maybe Second Half Rangers are preparing to make a return?
Let's steel this one - Sheffield match fred on 20:33 - Apr 5 with 1088 viewskropotkin41

Again, what the f*ck has happened to this teamsince January?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024