Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Creeeeeeekit is back! 11:41 - Jun 2 with 18830 viewsMrSheen

With the coach bother carefully tidied away, we can return to our traditional summer torment.

Bairstow behind the stumps, better without gloves?
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 21:45 - Jun 26 with 2387 viewseastside_r

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 21:19 - Jun 26 by stowmarketrange

That makes two of us brown hatters on here then.I think we’re outnumbered on here though.

England would be even more on top if the former captain could catch.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 22:08 - Jun 26 with 2325 viewsstowmarketrange

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 19:54 - Jun 26 by ted_hendrix

Tomorrow sold out.

I was in the queue online for over an hour and got nowhere near getting tickets.Then I looked at trains and I wouldn’t get to Leeds until 11.15,so I’d just make the last 30 mins play I reckon.So I logged out.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 23:49 - Jun 26 with 2261 viewsDWQPR

That makes two of us brown hatters on here then.I think we’re outnumbered on here though.

Surrey, the cricketing equivalent of North Battersea United. Rack ‘em and stack’em.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 00:14 - Jun 27 with 2232 viewsstowmarketrange

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 23:49 - Jun 26 by DWQPR

Surrey, the cricketing equivalent of North Battersea United. Rack ‘em and stack’em.

If your best players are playing test cricket every summer what are you supposed to do?Some other counties lose 1 or 2 players maximum,Surrey and Yorkshire tend to lose more than most at the moment.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 07:48 - Jun 27 with 2133 viewshubble

Off to see the Rey this morning, with the estimable Mr Chapman, self-styled (former) 'leader of the Loft'...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 12:07 - Jun 27 with 2017 viewshubble

Just seen Sam Curren get his maiden first class 100, a minute before rain has stopped play. 545-5, got to feel for poor old Kent!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 12:13 - Jun 27 with 1989 viewsthame_hoops

Morgan retiring from International cricket....calling it now, he signs a 2 year county deal with someone other than Middlesex
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 12:18 - Jun 27 with 1967 viewsCamberleyR

Three. Born in Farnham, grew up in Camberley (although now exiled to Somerset) couldn't be anything else.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 12:46 - Jun 27 with 1926 viewsE17hoop

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 12:18 - Jun 27 by CamberleyR

Three. Born in Farnham, grew up in Camberley (although now exiled to Somerset) couldn't be anything else.

Four. It's a good year to be a Rey supporter.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 13:42 - Jun 27 with 1856 viewsMrSheen

England lose Pope in the first over today. So of course they score 17 off the next one. Off Boult. Fortunately Fred Trueman isn't around to not understand what's happening out there.

Booooooooo to Surrey.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 13:46 - Jun 27 with 1836 viewsthame_hoops

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 22:08 - Jun 26 by stowmarketrange

I was in the queue online for over an hour and got nowhere near getting tickets.Then I looked at trains and I wouldn’t get to Leeds until 11.15,so I’d just make the last 30 mins play I reckon.So I logged out.

You’d have made it in time!

For a sell-out, the ground is barely a quarter full. I get the weather etc but it Reminds me of what Lee Hoos said about not giving away free tickets and selling them for a discounted rate instead and you’ll get more people attend
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 13:48 - Jun 27 with 1832 viewsflynnbo

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 12:46 - Jun 27 by E17hoop

Four. It's a good year to be a Rey supporter.

Ahem, five.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 13:55 - Jun 27 with 1817 viewsstowmarketrange

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 13:46 - Jun 27 by thame_hoops

You’d have made it in time!

For a sell-out, the ground is barely a quarter full. I get the weather etc but it Reminds me of what Lee Hoos said about not giving away free tickets and selling them for a discounted rate instead and you’ll get more people attend

That’s what happens when you give them away.They would’ve been better off charging £5 a time,or giving free tickets away but only at the turnstiles.Once they’ve all gone,they’re gone.
I guess some people went on line yesterday because it looked like it would still be a close finish,but once you only need 100 runs some people won’t bother,so that ticket is wasted.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 13:55 - Jun 27 with 1817 viewsdanehoop

Bairstow is seeing a ball the size of a each beach ball at the moment. A man in scary form.

Never knowingly understood

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:19 - Jun 27 with 1794 viewsR_from_afar

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 18:36 - Jun 24 by DWQPR

Absolutely fantastic stuff. Test cricket is still the pinnacle of the sport. Although I feel that T20 is a good introduction to the sport. Took my lad to Lords for his first taste of cricket on Sunday for a T20 match between Middlesex and Kent. He loved it. One day with a fair wind we will sit together at Lords pints in hand enjoying watching England slay the Aussies!

I love all cricket - although I am not a huge fan of The Hundred - but T20 is wonderful and in many ways, saved cricket. There aren't many sports which have experienced such a tidal wave of innovation two hundred years after they were invented. I grew up playing 20 over cricket as a teenager, although as a spin bowler growing up in a era dominated by medium and quick bowling, I didn't often get to turn my arm over.

I often watch cricket highlights during my lunch hour and the recent T20 series between Sri Lanka and Australia has been a humdinger!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:38 - Jun 27 with 1765 viewsMrSheen

Insane, Bairstow 71 not out off 44 balls to win it. England have been on the ropes in every game against the World Champs but have won 3-0. If only it wasn’t six months after an Ashes series.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:55 - Jun 27 with 1727 viewstoboboly

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:38 - Jun 27 by MrSheen

Insane, Bairstow 71 not out off 44 balls to win it. England have been on the ropes in every game against the World Champs but have won 3-0. If only it wasn’t six months after an Ashes series.

It's ok, we can fck over the Indians for sneeking off like pussies t'other year.

Another Surreyite here, lived in Kingston for years so it was always going to be

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 18:55 - Jun 27 with 1614 viewsMalintabuk

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:38 - Jun 27 by MrSheen

Bet Root was pleased with that..... but what an unbelievable knock.... but in all honesty he as reach a different level
Downer about Morgan and I hope he will stay in some capacity with England, but can see him going back to Ireland to coach/manage
Was talking and we were all thinking Butler to replace him..... but can see a sneaky offer to Stokes being tabled
Now the Indians.... should be some test on Friday, though not sure how cooked they are in English conditions
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 18:04 - Jun 28 with 1454 viewsTonto

Nat Sciver with another century, plus Alice Davidson-Richards on debut. thought we were in a spot of bother until those towo came together.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 10:34 - Jul 1 with 1246 viewsMrSheen

Here we go again. We've put India in. Why the early start? It's not like it's getting dark at 6.

Just seen, it's for Indian TV. Asking for an old-fashioned Gillette Cup Final 17/4 by 11am.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 10:38]
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:04 - Jul 1 with 1149 viewsTheChef

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 10:34 - Jul 1 by MrSheen

Here we go again. We've put India in. Why the early start? It's not like it's getting dark at 6.

Just seen, it's for Indian TV. Asking for an old-fashioned Gillette Cup Final 17/4 by 11am.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 10:38]

Seems the rain has finally relented. Why play Test cricket in England in July? Ridiculous.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:37 - Jul 1 with 1129 viewsMrSheen

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:04 - Jul 1 by TheChef

Seems the rain has finally relented. Why play Test cricket in England in July? Ridiculous.

Kohli out for 11, another great scalp for Potts.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:44 - Jul 1 with 1119 viewstoboboly

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:37 - Jul 1 by MrSheen

Kohli out for 11, another great scalp for Potts.

What a shame.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:55 - Jul 1 with 1110 viewsMrSheen

Potts and Pant is a classic confrontation.
Creeeeeeekit is back! on 18:16 - Jul 1 with 1054 viewsted_hendrix

Creeeeeeekit is back! on 14:55 - Jul 1 by MrSheen

Potts and Pant is a classic confrontation.

Pant Is currently battering England.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024