Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 378965 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 07:34 - Jun 10 with 8112 viewsdistortR

Transfer Rumours on 23:31 - Jun 9 by DannyPaddox

Hot new rumour: Neville Neville style.

If it were true - DANNY? - we could sing his name to the pink panther tune.

Make it happen.
Transfer Rumours on 08:24 - Jun 10 with 7947 viewsLoftgirl

Transfer Rumours on 07:19 - Jun 10 by dmm

The transfer window officially opens today so expect the usual draught of clickbait to blow in.

Transfer Rumours on 11:49 - Jun 10 with 7559 viewsaston_hoop

The inevitable Cameron Archer rumour has popped up today along with essentially every club outside the top flight. Plus maybe some in it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 12:18 - Jun 10 with 7387 viewsE17hoop

Sky have a decent page with all the Ins/Outs:
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/12631265/transfer-news-summer-tran

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Transfer Rumours on 12:50 - Jun 10 with 7246 viewsdaveB

Transfer Rumours on 11:49 - Jun 10 by aston_hoop

The inevitable Cameron Archer rumour has popped up today along with essentially every club outside the top flight. Plus maybe some in it

everyone is going to be after him on loan, you'd hope we have a chance due to Beale but think someone might throw more money at that deal than we can afford
Transfer Rumours on 13:37 - Jun 10 with 7079 viewsDannytheR

Transfer Rumours on 11:49 - Jun 10 by aston_hoop

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we got near Archer just because of the money involved - even with Forest gone, that still leaves a lot of clubs in our division able to hand over giant loan fees that we clearly can't.

That said, I'd be just as surprised if we *didn't* bring in Troy Parrott.
Transfer Rumours on 13:51 - Jun 10 with 6997 viewstkqpr

Transfer Rumours on 13:37 - Jun 10 by DannytheR

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we got near Archer just because of the money involved - even with Forest gone, that still leaves a lot of clubs in our division able to hand over giant loan fees that we clearly can't.

Obviously money will be an issue, but really an extra £250/500k to Aston Villa, as opposed to sending your player out on loan to be 'developed' by your favourite coach that is Michael Beale?

Sure wages could be an issue, if people are offering more than hes curently on, but i would of thought getting the right sort of loan for the players developement is key and who better to trust than MB?

We'll soon find out ....
Transfer Rumours on 14:06 - Jun 10 with 6912 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer Rumours on 13:51 - Jun 10 by tkqpr

Obviously money will be an issue, but really an extra £250/500k to Aston Villa, as opposed to sending your player out on loan to be 'developed' by your favourite coach that is Michael Beale?

Sure wages could be an issue, if people are offering more than hes curently on, but i would of thought getting the right sort of loan for the players developement is key and who better to trust than MB?

We'll soon find out ....

He may not be their 'favourite coach' after leaving and going elsewhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 14:38 - Jun 10 with 6808 viewstkqpr

Transfer Rumours on 14:06 - Jun 10 by DavieQPR

True, but after Gerrards words about him being a brilliant coach, then even if you arent employing him you still want your youngsters to be able to get wha you consider the best coaching around for your assets development.

Lets hope so.
Transfer Rumours on 20:47 - Jun 10 with 6302 viewsHooparoo

Transfer Rumours on 12:18 - Jun 10 by E17hoop

Sky have a decent page with all the Ins/Outs:
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/12631265/transfer-news-summer-tran

Some interesting names on there including a couple of QPR old boys - Luke Freeman and Alex Smithies. If Dieng gets a good offer he could be off so Smithies might be a good shout. Freeman has hardly played and got farmed out on loan so I'd probably so no to him. If Beale is going to play 4-4-2 he wouldn't work in our formation anyway.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Transfer Rumours on 20:51 - Jun 10 with 6289 viewsHAYESBOY

Joe Rothwell on there who i think is a good player. Pity we are ok for centre mid.

See reports linking us again today with Alec Cochrane. Left back at Brighton on loan at Hearts last season.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 21:03 - Jun 10 with 6222 viewsHooparoo

Transfer Rumours on 20:51 - Jun 10 by HAYESBOY

Joe Rothwell on there who i think is a good player. Pity we are ok for centre mid.

See reports linking us again today with Alec Cochrane. Left back at Brighton on loan at Hearts last season.

We definitely need one of those

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Transfer Rumours on 21:33 - Jun 10 with 6113 viewssprocket

Transfer Rumours on 21:03 - Jun 10 by Hooparoo

We definitely need one of those

We need two of those...
Transfer Rumours on 06:11 - Jun 11 with 5650 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 14:06 - Jun 10 by DavieQPR

I’m pretty sure Gerrard/AVFC knew that MB had ambitions to one day take over at the helm. His career progression alone suggests that. I also think they know that when one of football’s most sought after positions becomes available, anyone in football is going to be tempted.

As a poster suggested above, if anything I’d think they’d be more inclined to loan their yoof to us now MB is here.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer Rumours on 09:09 - Jun 11 with 5320 viewseghamranger

Transfer Rumours on 06:11 - Jun 11 by PlanetHonneywood

I’m pretty sure Gerrard/AVFC knew that MB had ambitions to one day take over at the helm. His career progression alone suggests that. I also think they know that when one of football’s most sought after positions becomes available, anyone in football is going to be tempted.

As a poster suggested above, if anything I’d think they’d be more inclined to loan their yoof to us now MB is here.

Archer is obviously a talented player, think we will be lucky to have him as Villa may even stick him in their squad
Transfer Rumours on 12:20 - Jun 11 with 5032 viewsHAYESBOY

Transfer Rumours on 09:09 - Jun 11 by eghamranger

Archer is obviously a talented player, think we will be lucky to have him as Villa may even stick him in their squad

Copied From BBC Football.

Rangers want up to £25m for Calvin Bassey and Aston Villa could use 20-year-old English striker Cameron Archer, who was on loan with Preston last season, as a makeweight in a deal for the left-sided Nigeria defender, 22. (Birmingham Mail)

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 12:37 - Jun 11 with 4967 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 12:20 - Jun 11 by HAYESBOY

Rangers want up to £25m for Calvin Bassey and Aston Villa could use 20-year-old English striker Cameron Archer, who was on loan with Preston last season, as a makeweight in a deal for the left-sided Nigeria defender, 22. (Birmingham Mail)

Free transfer from Leicester in 2020 after being plucked from their reserves with zero appearances.

Less than two years later being spoken of in £25Mill terms.

Nice.

We’ll have half a dozen of those please Mr Beale
(No pressure )

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Rumours on 14:05 - Jun 11 with 4797 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer Rumours on 20:51 - Jun 10 by HAYESBOY

Some competition for 22 yo left back Cochrane. Hearts, where he was onload, can offer European football. Coventry & Rotherham also interested. Money will be a factor but Beale's reputation..ay be a pull.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer Rumours on 15:01 - Jun 11 with 4630 viewsQPR_Hibs

Bassey is decent but Rangers are mad if they think they will get £25 million for him.

Rangers record transfer fee (out) is about £12.5 million for Nathan Patterson, who is a Scotland International. And they paid £12 million for Tore Andre Flo back in 2000 which is still a record transfer fee (in) for Scotland.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Transfer Rumours on 16:41 - Jun 11 with 4369 viewsLazyFan

Florist have let Tobias Figueiredo go, always looked a very good defender to me.

No re-sale value at 28 and probably his wages are massive. But if no one takes him and he comes down on the wages, you never know!

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer Rumours on 17:45 - Jun 11 with 4214 viewsdmm

Transfer Rumours on 16:41 - Jun 11 by LazyFan

Florist have let Tobias Figueiredo go, always looked a very good defender to me.

No re-sale value at 28 and probably his wages are massive. But if no one takes him and he comes down on the wages, you never know!

I doubt we're looking at CBs unless Dickie goes. It's FBs and a striker that we really need.
Transfer Rumours on 17:50 - Jun 11 with 4193 viewsQPR_Hibs

Transfer Rumours on 13:37 - Jun 10 by DannytheR

Parrott just scored for Ireland.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Transfer Rumours on 17:54 - Jun 11 with 4178 viewskensalriser

Shirley not.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer Rumours on 20:13 - Jun 11 with 3927 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer Rumours on 23:11 - Jun 8 by DavieQPR

I (unfortunately for me age wise) saw him play. Been going since 1953.

Been going since 1953 and you still follow us now.

That is severely impressive but has it done you any good in life ???

Pain, frustration, tedium and agitation all rolled into one, year on year.

Got 27 years to make up on yourself, 1980 was my first ever live game but following them since 1974.

It's certainly a life sentence for all us super hoops. There is no way out...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Transfer Rumours on 07:50 - Jun 12 with 3537 viewsSydneyRs

Transfer Rumours on 15:01 - Jun 11 by QPR_Hibs

Bassey is decent but Rangers are mad if they think they will get £25 million for him.

Rangers record transfer fee (out) is about £12.5 million for Nathan Patterson, who is a Scotland International. And they paid £12 million for Tore Andre Flo back in 2000 which is still a record transfer fee (in) for Scotland.

This is typical of Rangers' delusion. Their defence plays 90% of the season in dinner suits.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024