Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro 02:21 - Aug 6 with 43213 viewsFredManRave

What could possibly go wrong except for the game actually going ahead!

My predickshun is a glorious naughty nought to stop the riot and get our first pints of several this season on the bored.

No idea on first scorer or result, mind.

Beale Army!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 3086 viewsDubaiR

Wonder what’s up the 3 missing from last week
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:14 - Aug 6 with 3059 viewsqueensparker

Bit of a Harry “bare bones” bench that.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:16 - Aug 6 with 3018 viewsgolborne

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 13:46 - Aug 6 by DesertBoot

0-3 Boro - six weeks off getting what Beale wants

Wouldn’t mind you sharing what that is. Seems to have that gift of being able to talk well, but without saying much apart from eluding to his part in some top players careers. People make careers out of talking well without saying much, hope he’s not one of them
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:20 - Aug 6 with 2958 viewsTonto

Illy, Willy and Amos all together is important from an attacking POV. Im slightly more optimistic than I was, as I didn't expect Willy or Amos to start.

This is close to our best XI isnt it? so would be interesting to see how it goes.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:28 - Aug 6 with 2838 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:09 - Aug 6 by Tonto

thats harsh. seen plenty worse than that

Agreed. It could be a good thread of it's own though. Worst ever bench!

Not surprised to see a few changes with 5 games in a fortnight. Come on you Rrrs.

Only the biggest optimist in me can see a QPR win. I went with 3-1 to Boro. A thunderblaster from Rob Dickie.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:31 - Aug 6 with 2770 viewsswitchingcode

Going very scrappy 1 0 home win
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:32 - Aug 6 with 2774 viewsbosh67

Just met Tyler Roberts and he’ll be ready for Tuesday. Nice lad. He can’t wait. Really thinks Beale is the man.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:33 - Aug 6 with 2763 viewspaulparker

Decent line up today , glad dunne is back

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:44 - Aug 6 with 2607 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:05 - Aug 6 by DubaiR

No Salter, richards, roberts, Armstrong. Worst subs bench I can remember.

Come on Rangers

We use live ammo and take no 'kin prisoners!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:55 - Aug 6 with 2425 viewsnyhoops

wasn't able to watch last week-- got the qpr plus working here in new york this morning. come on you r's!
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:06 - Aug 6 with 2205 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cracking start from Rangers.

Corner on the right, School and Saffa.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:07 - Aug 6 with 2193 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Keeper punches it clear.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:09 - Aug 6 with 2119 viewsBoston

I thought the starting line up looked good. Yeah, little weak on the bench.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:13 - Aug 6 with 1996 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:13 - Aug 6 with 1984 viewsNordicR

Just wow!
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:13 - Aug 6 with 1980 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fúck! Me!

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:13 - Aug 6 with 1958 viewsVancouverHoop

Oh you beauty! Wiiiiiiiilllllllllock
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:13 - Aug 6 with 1950 viewsnyhoops

yesssssss!!!!!!
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:14 - Aug 6 with 1897 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Run from the half-way line wide on the left, evades two Boro maulings, gets free and lashes, and I mean lashes a right-footer into the top left corner.

Unreal.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:14 - Aug 6 with 1896 viewslarsricchi

I just woke up the whole neighborhood/city/state with that!
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:15 - Aug 6 with 1841 viewsTonto

get in!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:15 - Aug 6 with 1831 viewsBoston

I missed this because...I have NO FCKIng AUDIO!

Sort it out Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:16 - Aug 6 with 1749 viewsstrikerace

Willock makes a massive difference
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:17 - Aug 6 with 1725 viewsVancouverHoop

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:14 - Aug 6 by larsricchi

I just woke up the whole neighborhood/city/state with that!

Me too. It's warm morning so all the windows are open.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 15:17 - Aug 6 with 1717 viewsderbyhoop

If you thought last week's goal was a special, you In't seen nothing yet.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024