Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro 02:21 - Aug 6 with 43206 viewsFredManRave

What could possibly go wrong except for the game actually going ahead!

My predickshun is a glorious naughty nought to stop the riot and get our first pints of several this season on the bored.

No idea on first scorer or result, mind.

Beale Army!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:47 - Aug 6 with 2773 viewsDavieQPR

Wonder if some of our doom and gloom 'supporters' have already written there pieces slagging the team off and waiting with baited breath to be able to post.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:49 - Aug 6 with 2777 viewsRs_Holy

Todays the day when everything clicks for Dykes… hattrick for the Aussie Scotsman and a 4-1 victory for the R’s 😎👍
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:53 - Aug 6 with 2766 viewsLythamR

I fancy us to win 3-1 in a real tear up of a game

But I would be relatively happy if we can register our first point
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:55 - Aug 6 with 2747 viewsSonofpugwash

Sorry,but I can't see us winning today.
Beale is looking more an more like someone who has lost a bullseye and found a Pound.

1-3.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 11:17 - Aug 6 with 2695 viewsDannyPaddox

Ok fk the doom & gloom … Rs to win … 0-0 !
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 11:28 - Aug 6 with 2658 viewsdanehoop

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 11:17 - Aug 6 by DannyPaddox

Ok fk the doom & gloom … Rs to win … 0-0 !

1-0 us. set piece to steal it.

Never knowingly understood

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 11:40 - Aug 6 with 2602 viewsDejR_vu

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:47 - Aug 6 by DavieQPR

Wonder if some of our doom and gloom 'supporters' have already written there pieces slagging the team off and waiting with baited breath to be able to post.

Well, if so, at least they appear to have the decency to wait for the result, as opposed to slagging people off before they’ve even done anything. #desperatetobeoffended 👍🏻

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 11:52 - Aug 6 with 2556 viewsPinnerPaul

Full house, sun shining, we can win certainly.

Have to say i do like Chris Wilder, very honest and articulate in his interviews.

Also a little different, none of this tough place to go cliche, actually said he enjoys away games, especially at stadiums like ours, turns playing away into a positive (Full interview on their offy if interested).

Still, he's not playing is he?!
Login to get fewer ads

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 12:02 - Aug 6 with 2517 viewsWren67

Think Boro will give us problems today. They are well organised and have fire power.

I find it difficult to predict a loss for us so am going 1-1. Dykes with his first

Urrrrrrrrrsssssssss.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 12:20 - Aug 6 with 2486 viewsMyke

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 12:02 - Aug 6 by Wren67

Think Boro will give us problems today. They are well organised and have fire power.

I find it difficult to predict a loss for us so am going 1-1. Dykes with his first

Urrrrrrrrrsssssssss.

I just hope Beale doesn't feel under so much pressure that he feels he has to play Willock from the start, if he is not fully fit. I know he is supposed to have missed last week through illness not injury, but it has still set him back a week in terms of fitness. If he breaks down then we really are in bother. 1-1 Chair
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 12:28 - Aug 6 with 2467 viewsNushnool

The prediction league has already had my head’s prediction.

I’m letting my heart have a go: 2-1 to the Rangers, Dickie to get the first and Chair to get a late winner.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 12:38 - Aug 6 with 2427 viewsHantsR

Would love to have gone to LR today, but got family responsibilities so down to QPR+ I guess.

Hope that our Chloe can inspire us to put on a decent show and grab a point or three!
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 13:11 - Aug 6 with 2337 viewsToast_R

Norwich continue to implode. Wigan gifted a lead. James McLean, how long has he been there now?
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 13:46 - Aug 6 with 2218 viewsDesertBoot

0-3 Boro - six weeks off getting what Beale wants

Wish I could be like David Watts

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 13:46 - Aug 6 with 2205 viewsstainrods_elbow

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 10:47 - Aug 6 by DavieQPR

Love is a many-splendoured (and splenetic) thing, my friend.

Anyway, it looks like you've posted yours!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 13:51 - Aug 6 with 2175 viewsstainrods_elbow

By the way, anyone know the ground capacity today with the palaver with the rail seating? If this incremental compression of LR goes any further (now almost exactly half what it was compared to our mid-70s glory years), I foresee one day we'll manage the trick of arriving at Bournemouth-sized ground while still finishing 16th in the Champ.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:02 - Aug 6 with 2115 viewsnumptydumpty

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 08:59 - Aug 6 by davman

Meeting up with 82 year old dad for his first game in a long, long time - he is a rugby man and not really into football. Aaron and I will tell him not to expect much, but my god, I hope we get proved horribly wrong.

A real test for Paal and Kakay today; this will test Beale's matra to play on the front foot. If they can pin their oppos back, they'd have done exceptionally well.

I can't believe we'll go forever without a goal and had gone for a Dykes off the ass goal, but I am not sure he'll start anymore, so will change that...

1-2.

My old dad was a rugby man as well Davman but I always enjoyed chatting to him about Rangers.

He passed away aged 82 last year. Hope your dad enjoys his day today Davman.

Three one rangers. Willock to come on and score two worldies !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:04 - Aug 6 with 2081 viewsSonofpugwash

Team for today...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZesE1eWIAIeBXO?format=jpg&name=medium
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 14:05]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:05 - Aug 6 with 2054 viewsaston_hoop

Looks like JCS is injured

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:05 - Aug 6 with 2046 viewsDubaiR

No Salter, richards, roberts, Armstrong. Worst subs bench I can remember.

Come on Rangers
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:08 - Aug 6 with 1984 viewsDorse

Illy AND Willy!

Willy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:09 - Aug 6 with 1963 viewsTonto

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:05 - Aug 6 by DubaiR

Come on Rangers

thats harsh. seen plenty worse than that

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:10 - Aug 6 with 1947 viewsDubaiR

It was half tongue in cheek but it’s certainly under whelming.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:10 - Aug 6 with 1937 viewsTonto

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:10 - Aug 6 by DubaiR

It was half tongue in cheek but it’s certainly under whelming.

fair enough - needed an emoji

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:11 - Aug 6 with 1918 viewsStanisgod

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 14:05 - Aug 6 by DubaiR

Come on Rangers

WTF do we do in training?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024