Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyler Roberts injury update 16:03 - Mar 6 with 20140 viewsBakes

From his instagram

@tyro9

“So last week I recieved news that my injury was not as close to healing as first expected.
This was incredibly frustrating and upsetting as worked so hard to come back and be the best version of myself to help the team but however now with this setback the time being on the sidelines has increased and as a footballer this is the most low and depressing times you can have.
I will continue to walk by faith and work just as hard to hopefully be back out there soon.
Its clear that we have been through a rough time recently but I have confidence in knowing that the lads are working hard on the training pitch to change this around and they will.
Thank you to all the @officialqpr fans for your continued support and patience it doesn't go unnoticed”
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 16:03]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:08 - Mar 6 with 8013 viewsHammersmithR

What an absolute farce his signing has been? My Leeds mate said to me when we signed him on loan he’d be on the treatment table for most of the season. Why do we sign these crocks? How much money has he cost us? Money we can ill avoid. Another signing by Les no doubt. No doubt he won’t play for the rest of the season and he will be be all good for the summer for his next club. Another one who clearly doesn’t fancy the relegation battle. What I’d give to have the likes of Macca, Derry, Clint Hill in this side giving these players an absolute rocket up their arses.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:22 - Mar 6 with 7888 viewsPaddyhoops

Hardly surprising but even when he has played , he has hardly contributed so hardly a big loss.
Wages wise . Yes . Money chucked down the drain.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:30 - Mar 6 with 7840 viewsSK_hoops

Scored 15 league goals in 6 seasons before joining us. How did that make it's way out of the algorithm?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2023 16:30]
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:30 - Mar 6 with 7829 viewsBklynRanger

Dear Mr Ainsworth,

Please excuse Tyler from football today, he has a heavy cold.

Yours Faithfully,
Marjorie Roberts
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:40 - Mar 6 with 7750 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I wonder just what version of himself we have?
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:42 - Mar 6 with 7739 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:40 - Mar 6 by CroydonCaptJack

I wonder just what version of himself we have?

The best it's going to get?
Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:46 - Mar 6 with 7703 viewsRangersDave

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:30 - Mar 6 by BklynRanger

Dear Mr Ainsworth,

Please excuse Tyler from football today, he has a heavy cold.

Yours Faithfully,
Marjorie Roberts

Dear Mr Ainsworth,

Please excuse Tyler from football today, he doesnt feel like going out to play.

Yours Faithfully,
Marjorie Roberts

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:46 - Mar 6 with 7698 viewssteveo04

I think this us basically sending him back and saving face on both parts , he go back to Leeds for “ rehab “ and never been seen again is my bet .
Login to get fewer ads

Tyler Roberts injury update on 16:51 - Mar 6 with 7647 viewscalHoop

Our brilliant recruitment policy is thinking that an untapped pot of gold in the transfer market, and the pathway to eternal happiness, is a crocked player who suddenly isn't crocked anymore.

We do it time and time again. If it looks like a duck etc....

We've had 3 abysmal transfer windows in a row and you can not do that at any level.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:02 - Mar 6 with 7574 viewsted_hendrix

If I hadn't already given up I'd likely say "I give up"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:09 - Mar 6 with 7520 viewsSonofpugwash

Dear Mr.Ainsworth,
When you've finished with him can I have the bones for the dog?

Yours,sincerely,
Christopher Wren.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:10 - Mar 6 with 7504 viewsDejR_vu

That'll be the sound of the 'Cavalry' deserting

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:17 - Mar 6 with 7431 viewsBakes

I take it this means Tyler won’t be one of the “Generals” in the changing room then

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:24 - Mar 6 with 7386 viewsdmm

Does anyone know what the actual injury is? He has had bad calf and hamstring injuries in the past but I've no idea about the current one.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:36 - Mar 6 with 7308 viewsbosh67

I've met Tyler 3 times. He's a really nice guy who wants to play. However, he has been dealing with injuries for several years, like Salter-Clark and you do wonder what on earth our medical team are doing, A getting players in and then B looking after these injuries? Answers on a postcard.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:39 - Mar 6 with 7285 viewsTacticalR

Only one man can save us

Air hostess clique

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:47 - Mar 6 with 7228 viewsR_from_afar

Well, it is possible that he has a genuine injury but I am a little surprised that in 141 words, he has not managed to specify what it is or mention the body part affected. Hmm.

No doubt he'll be back with a bang for the last game of the season, when he will score the perfect hat-trick, in ten devastating minutes.

The only problem will be that we will already be down then, the way things are going.

Thanks for your support, Tyler.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:53 - Mar 6 with 7190 viewsandrew1302

I agree with Bosh. I have met Roberts and i found him quite genuine. The problem is mot with him or several others the problem is with whoever signed them. They knew the history , they knew they were taking a risk but they decided to sign a skinful of them. Whoever that was and Les seems to be the one needs to be removed now and why isn't he [ assuming it is him] is because our owners are too distant and uninvolved in the true workings of the club.
I really am struggling to see how we survive this . At some point the owners will wake up and say actually 2m a month for a League 1 club [ even if we stay up we will become a League1 club] is simply not worth it. I really despair as to where the management of the club has taken us and really believe it is unfair to shout at some players. They were sick notes before they came, have remained sick notes and that is not their fault, it is the fault of those who signed them.
Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:59 - Mar 6 with 7154 viewslarsricchi

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:39 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

Only one man can save us

Heinrich Hofmann?
Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:26 - Mar 6 with 7009 viewsLblock

Dear Mr Ainsworth,

Please excuse Tyler from football today, he's a bit of a spineless kunt.

Yours Faithfully,
Marjorie Roberts

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:39 - Mar 6 with 6938 viewsaston_hoop

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:39 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

Only one man can save us

Gino! Gino!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:45 - Mar 6 with 6877 viewsPunteR

Anyone know what his actual injury is?
(Apart from being full of shit.)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tyler Roberts injury update on 18:59 - Mar 6 with 6822 viewsRangersw12

Bless, so he doesn't want to play again this season then 😐
Tyler Roberts injury update on 19:25 - Mar 6 with 6679 viewscorse

Dear Mr Roberts,
Im sorry the season hasnt gone as we planned
and your continuous injury problems despite the fact
that everybody else seemed to know what to expect.
These came as a surprise to me.
Im hoping we can find a solution to sign you permanent before the next season.

Yours,
LF DoF
Tyler Roberts injury update on 19:27 - Mar 6 with 6663 viewsSuperhoops2808

Tyler Roberts injury update on 17:53 - Mar 6 by andrew1302

I agree with Bosh. I have met Roberts and i found him quite genuine. The problem is mot with him or several others the problem is with whoever signed them. They knew the history , they knew they were taking a risk but they decided to sign a skinful of them. Whoever that was and Les seems to be the one needs to be removed now and why isn't he [ assuming it is him] is because our owners are too distant and uninvolved in the true workings of the club.
I really am struggling to see how we survive this . At some point the owners will wake up and say actually 2m a month for a League 1 club [ even if we stay up we will become a League1 club] is simply not worth it. I really despair as to where the management of the club has taken us and really believe it is unfair to shout at some players. They were sick notes before they came, have remained sick notes and that is not their fault, it is the fault of those who signed them.

We have medically trained (or think they are) people on this board, likely they are the ones shouting at the players

I strongly believe that these (Roberts included) players were signed under the guidance of Beale but I may of course be wrong with that assumption. I am sure Les has the final say but you cannot tell me that the manager does not have a big say in things too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024