Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool optimistic match thread 08:46 - Mar 14 with 54074 viewsloftboy

0-3 Martin , lowe and Sinclair.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 08:52 - Mar 14 with 9727 viewsTheChef

I would of course love another win but I think Saturday will have taken it out of them a bit - I'll happily take a 1-1 draw.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:02 - Mar 14 with 9689 viewsozranger

I'm a bit p*ssed off as I've picked up what may be a bad head cold yesterday and have just had to cancel my accom at Blackpool and forego the train and ticket costs. First chance to get to a midweek away trip this season and get hit by this.

Really enjoyed the game on Saturday and do understand that some think certain players may not be available after that. But, why play Dykes on Saturday if he would not play in what, before Saturday, were more important games v Blackpool or Brum? So, knowing that Dykes will not want to miss out, he will start again. I'd be pretty surprised if there is more than one change from Saturday's lineup. If that is the case and we play like that again, I think we can etch out another win.

I'm going for another 1-0 win, Dykes to get back into scoring.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:05 - Mar 14 with 9679 viewsdmm

I and many others will be pleased enough with a draw and a fair showing tonight.

1-1 and move on to beating Brum on Saturday.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:15 - Mar 14 with 9658 viewsqueensparker

Weather is bloody horrible in west London so good luck to those in the stands.

Looks like a nailed on 0-0 to me (which would be just fine)
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:17 - Mar 14 with 9635 viewscolinallcars

I would hope that even if Laird & Paal were declared fit that GA would stick with Ossie & Aaron.
That said, I've just spoken to Ethan and he's got a fly in his eye, so not likely to be available.
I go 1-1.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:45 - Mar 14 with 9561 viewslondonscottish

I'm going for a narrow hard fought 1-0 loss.

If Gareth sticks the same back five Rangers will be harder to break down than over the previous couple of months.

But I can't see them scrapping for every ball and bombing forwards with same intensity.

Also, I suspect he'll rotate when he can to try and preserve some fresh legs for Saturday where I suspect he'll think the next three points are more likely.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:50 - Mar 14 with 9532 viewsenfieldargh

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:17 - Mar 14 by colinallcars

I would hope that even if Laird & Paal were declared fit that GA would stick with Ossie & Aaron.
That said, I've just spoken to Ethan and he's got a fly in his eye, so not likely to be available.
I go 1-1.

Was he trying to give himself a blowjob?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:51 - Mar 14 with 9521 viewsdaveB

A tight and horrible 1-1 draw which would be a very good result
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:54 - Mar 14 with 9515 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

A draw would do me just fine. Followed up by a win on Saturday. 7 points from 9, lovely.
0-0 thriller with 1 shot on target for each.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 10:06 - Mar 14 with 9475 viewsHayesender

1-1, with the obligatory goal from our former player

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 10:12 - Mar 14 with 9474 viewsslmrstid

For tonight, and given the current gap between us and Blackpool, I think its important we simply do not lose, rather than must win.

So I'd love a win, I'd take a draw, especially if we can go on and beat Birmingham on Saturday.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 10:19 - Mar 14 with 9440 viewsJAPRANGERS

5-5
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 10:32 - Mar 14 with 9406 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m on my way up there and we rarely win away games when I go,so I’ll take a draw now.And better weather than last season up there would be nice.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 10:53 - Mar 14 with 9342 viewsderbyhoop

I have struggled all seaso with predictions as I feel every game has the potential to deliver any result, depending which QPR side turns up.

I suspect that, unless there are further unknown injuries, we will field the same side. A low scoring draw looks the best bet to me. Won't hurt us but keeps the 10 point gap with another game gone.

1-1

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 10:57 - Mar 14 with 9336 viewsdannyblue

Just want to stop Blackpool winning. That’s what matters
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 11:26 - Mar 14 with 9279 viewskensalriser

Shouldn't this be the Blackpool defeat thread?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 11:32 - Mar 14 with 9268 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 08:52 - Mar 14 by TheChef

I would of course love another win but I think Saturday will have taken it out of them a bit - I'll happily take a 1-1 draw.

This.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 12:04 - Mar 14 with 9189 viewswombat

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 11:32 - Mar 14 by PlanetHonneywood

This.

hitting the road for the bloody long drive and going for a 1-1 tonight dunne to score for us

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 12:07 - Mar 14 with 9180 viewsthemodfather

near 7 hrs to kick off and still only 0-0? a point would be ok keep the roll going.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 12:25 - Mar 14 with 9126 viewsLowerloftLad

I think it will be QPR 1 blackpool 1 and we can start to build from Saturday.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 12:39 - Mar 14 with 9077 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Nil nil draw which I would take all day long.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 12:43 - Mar 14 with 9063 viewsaston_hoop

Blackpool are dreadful and agricultural. We've been dreadful and we certainly agricultural on Saturday. Lets be optimistic today, instead of the seemingly obvious scrappy 0-0 or 0-1, lets be positive and say it'll be a cracker today. 3-3 or 3-4 with us taking the away win

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 12:45 - Mar 14 with 9051 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 12:43 - Mar 14 by aston_hoop

Blackpool are dreadful and agricultural. We've been dreadful and we certainly agricultural on Saturday. Lets be optimistic today, instead of the seemingly obvious scrappy 0-0 or 0-1, lets be positive and say it'll be a cracker today. 3-3 or 3-4 with us taking the away win

Yeah, I'm going with 7-3 like Real Madrid-Eintracht Frankfurt. Not sure which way though.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 12:58 - Mar 14 with 9004 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 09:02 - Mar 14 by ozranger

I'm a bit p*ssed off as I've picked up what may be a bad head cold yesterday and have just had to cancel my accom at Blackpool and forego the train and ticket costs. First chance to get to a midweek away trip this season and get hit by this.

Really enjoyed the game on Saturday and do understand that some think certain players may not be available after that. But, why play Dykes on Saturday if he would not play in what, before Saturday, were more important games v Blackpool or Brum? So, knowing that Dykes will not want to miss out, he will start again. I'd be pretty surprised if there is more than one change from Saturday's lineup. If that is the case and we play like that again, I think we can etch out another win.

I'm going for another 1-0 win, Dykes to get back into scoring.

Get well soon nothing worse that the cold which could get worse and you just have to wait it out.
I watched Dykes closely Saturday ( have long covid lungs myself ) and he did not chase a couple of balls that were borderline so his capasity is not 100% I suspect.
He might be rested tonight with battering ram Martin , new lease on life Lowe and maybe bull in china shop Armstrong getting the nod.
Watched West London Sport and the excellent Dan was back as a guest and he said Blackpool were horrible right now and we should win
Blackpool 1 QPR 2
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 13:04 - Mar 14 with 8990 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Blackpool.

(it worked last time!)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024