Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferdinand Out 17:58 - Apr 7 with 12803 viewsessextaxiboy

The common denominator , Managers, Contracts, Coaching , Scouting , Recruitment , everything to do with actual football is a car crash .
As a DOF he has been a disaster yet when he spoke to Clive didn’t concede any errors at all .
Sack him tonight , he has thrown enough people under the bus now ..
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 19:34]
Ferdinand Out on 17:59 - Apr 7 with 5603 viewsBrianMcCarthy

You didn't really rate him as a player?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ferdinand Out on 17:59 - Apr 7 with 5601 viewsPlanetHonneywood

More DuFF than DoF.

I go back to the questions I asked when Tony Pony announced his appointment: What's his role? What was he expected to deliver? Why did he get the job? Who else were considered?

But let's be honest, with the numpty owners we have, we could have appointed Dr. Spock and it would still have gone nipples north.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 18:08]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Ferdinand Out on 18:00 - Apr 7 with 5563 viewsSimonJames

I liked him as a player. But I struggle to see what value he has brought as a DoF, and I'm sure others would have done a better job.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ferdinand Out on 18:05 - Apr 7 with 5447 viewspaulparker

That interview with Clive was embarrassing, he came off like a second hand car dealer selling some crappy old ford escourt “sorry guv , not my fault”
Our coaching team are a joke , who has come through the ranks , hardly anyone , has it been shaken up no it hasn’t
We have had 8 managers in the 8 years he has overseen the football side of things also
The payers we have signed and let go is also shocking they got lucky with EZE and then wasted that money
But all roads lead back to the board , they appointed the blokes who hand out the bibs at Spurs
and gave them the keys , it’s on them , Les goes but they they will fcuk up the next appointment
They always do , I wish they would go to , they have are the amateur’s

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ferdinand Out on 18:06 - Apr 7 with 5457 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 17:59 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

You didn't really rate him as a player?

No , just big fit and powerful , could have been an athlete , rugby league , long jumper . , effective granted but a footballer ? Way way down for me
Ferdinand Out on 18:10 - Apr 7 with 5389 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ferdinand Out on 18:06 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

No , just big fit and powerful , could have been an athlete , rugby league , long jumper . , effective granted but a footballer ? Way way down for me

Ok, never met a Rangers fan who thought that.
I kind of see what you mean in that his connection on shooting could be quite poor, but he could dribble with either foot, developed fine ball control, had a great lay-off game and was superb in the air. They're all footbaling skills. I thought he was an excellent footballer, all told.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ferdinand Out on 18:11 - Apr 7 with 5354 viewscheeseydane

Agree about him in his position right now.
But as a player..??? You are joking right?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Ferdinand Out on 18:13 - Apr 7 with 5291 viewsDamo1962

I have total respect for him as a player for us...but none for the job he is doing now.
Login to get fewer ads

Ferdinand Out on 18:13 - Apr 7 with 5296 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 18:10 - Apr 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Ok, never met a Rangers fan who thought that.
I kind of see what you mean in that his connection on shooting could be quite poor, but he could dribble with either foot, developed fine ball control, had a great lay-off game and was superb in the air. They're all footbaling skills. I thought he was an excellent footballer, all told.

For me he played with his head down , He wouldn’t get through league one these days IMO
Ferdinand Out on 18:15 - Apr 7 with 5258 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 18:11 - Apr 7 by cheeseydane

Agree about him in his position right now.
But as a player..??? You are joking right?

No I always thought it , even when I was watching him live
Ferdinand Out on 18:20 - Apr 7 with 5182 viewskropotkin41

You'd think there'll have to be a clear out after this... if there was any integrity in the club.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ferdinand Out on 18:29 - Apr 7 with 5090 viewsDejR_vu

The bloke’s been stealing a living for nearly a decade. I bet he can’t believe his luck he’s gotten away with it for so long.

One of our best ever players, absolutely clueless DoF. Like Sainsbury's appointing their best trolley boy to the Board.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 18:31]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ferdinand Out on 18:30 - Apr 7 with 5062 viewsDamo1962

Ferdinand Out on 18:20 - Apr 7 by kropotkin41

You'd think there'll have to be a clear out after this... if there was any integrity in the club.

We can but hope K. Won't hold my breath though.
Ferdinand Out on 18:31 - Apr 7 with 5058 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Big difference between a bad DoF and a corrupt one. We should not entertain notions of the latter in my opinion.

I also am amazed that ETB didn’t rate him as a player!
Ferdinand Out on 18:34 - Apr 7 with 5013 viewsRangersw12

Best striker I've seen at Rangers

Coat him as a DOF but his footballing record speaks for itself

Embarrassing
Ferdinand Out on 18:40 - Apr 7 with 4973 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 18:34 - Apr 7 by Rangersw12

Embarrassing

An honestly held opinion is not embarrassing .

He is being retained now because of his perceived legend status .
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 18:41]
Ferdinand Out on 18:47 - Apr 7 with 4904 viewsted_hendrix

Magnificent as a player for us.

An expensive disaster as a DOF for us.

The sooner he goes the better, an outright inexperienced bloody DOF disaster.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ferdinand Out on 18:50 - Apr 7 with 4865 viewsQPR_Jim

Ferdinand Out on 18:40 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

An honestly held opinion is not embarrassing .

He is being retained now because of his perceived legend status .
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 18:41]

Agree with the overall sentiment but if he shouldn't be retained because of his legend status then whether you rate him or not is irrelevant as well. I think it's counter productive to the discussion about his current role to bring it up tbh.
Ferdinand Out on 18:50 - Apr 7 with 4862 viewshoopstar67

Oh behave and have a day off. You have no clue if u think he was that. Best striker at the club in the last 30 odd years. Unplayable at times.
Ferdinand Out on 18:52 - Apr 7 with 4811 viewsSonofpugwash

Didn't want a DOF in the first place.It's demonstrably devoid of merit and just adds another layer of incompetence.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Ferdinand Out on 18:52 - Apr 7 with 4803 viewstraininvain

Ferdinand Out on 18:34 - Apr 7 by Rangersw12

Embarrassing

Agreed. He’s failed as a DOF but no need to destroy his legacy as one of the club’s best ever centre forwards.

Genuinely curious who the OP rates as a qpr centre forward if Ferdinand was overrated. We’ve not exactly been inundated with great strikers.
Ferdinand Out on 18:53 - Apr 7 with 4802 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 18:50 - Apr 7 by QPR_Jim

Agree with the overall sentiment but if he shouldn't be retained because of his legend status then whether you rate him or not is irrelevant as well. I think it's counter productive to the discussion about his current role to bring it up tbh.

I only mentioned in half a line as a personal opinion .
Ferdinand Out on 18:55 - Apr 7 with 4761 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand Out on 18:50 - Apr 7 by hoopstar67

Oh behave and have a day off. You have no clue if u think he was that. Best striker at the club in the last 30 odd years. Unplayable at times.

It’s a personal opinion . Unplayable maybe but for the reasons I base my opinion on .
Ferdinand Out on 18:55 - Apr 7 with 4759 viewsNed_Kennedys

Ferdinand Out on 18:13 - Apr 7 by essextaxiboy

For me he played with his head down , He wouldn’t get through league one these days IMO

I normally agree with a lot of what you say but Ferdinand is the best centre forward we have had in the time I have supported them by a mile.
Ferdinand Out on 18:57 - Apr 7 with 4744 viewsRangersw12

Ferdinand Out on 18:52 - Apr 7 by traininvain

Agreed. He’s failed as a DOF but no need to destroy his legacy as one of the club’s best ever centre forwards.

Genuinely curious who the OP rates as a qpr centre forward if Ferdinand was overrated. We’ve not exactly been inundated with great strikers.

Probably the most bizarre thing I've seen on here

Let's not forget he didn't take pens either which makes his record even better
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024