Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bhatia speaks 10:11 - May 12 with 8468 viewsHeadington

AmitBhatia99.eth
@Amit_Bhatia99
End of a rollercoaster season-the highest of hopes to the toughest of times.We’ve been through a lot together since ‘07 but nothing quite like this. It’s now time for reflection & to find solutions.Thank u for ur unwavering support,we will come back stronger. Until next season💙
Bhatia speaks on 18:23 - May 12 with 2314 viewsngbqpr

Bhatia speaks on 14:31 - May 12 by James_Paddocks

Bit like when a player tweets "fans were class today"

Just meaningless bollocks.

...or maybe, just maybe, for all that 99% of these players these days are "just passing through", some of them do genuinely appreciate the fans.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Bhatia speaks on 18:57 - May 12 with 2210 viewsdavman

Bhatia speaks on 11:52 - May 12 by E15Hoop

Alternatively, it could be to "make a mark" on the community, which given the large Asian population in the area, and the fact that many people within that community are now even second generation British born Asian, would make a lot of sense.
Leaving a legacy to be passsed down to future generations - that would definitely play out well in the wider Asian community and would add kudos to their other business interests. Plus I do believe that there's a general love for football anyway amongst the cuurent board, and that actually they have been bitten by the bug.

That would be great, but there are hardly initiatives to increase the Asian support and apart from the odd one or two, that "Asian Community" you speak of is nowhere near our ground on match days. That is a shame as there is an untapped market there.

Compare to what Blackburn are doing - that is a club that taps into it's population. I have a mate at work who takes his lad to Ewood every week and he is so committed and feels so secure watching football; exactly the way it should be.

Our fan base is not that diverse really, sadly...

Our owners are more and more distant / absent from match days; like many, I really do not know what the End Game for them is. I can only hope that they genuinely are here for love and will do the right thing by shaking up the staff who have, clearly, failed this season.

Of course, the quandary for them is that if the reason Hoos and Ferdinand have failed is because they overruled them and instigated the gamble that has killed us, can they really sack them?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bhatia speaks on 20:14 - May 12 with 2104 viewsPunteR

Bhatia speaks on 18:57 - May 12 by davman

That would be great, but there are hardly initiatives to increase the Asian support and apart from the odd one or two, that "Asian Community" you speak of is nowhere near our ground on match days. That is a shame as there is an untapped market there.

Compare to what Blackburn are doing - that is a club that taps into it's population. I have a mate at work who takes his lad to Ewood every week and he is so committed and feels so secure watching football; exactly the way it should be.

Our fan base is not that diverse really, sadly...

Our owners are more and more distant / absent from match days; like many, I really do not know what the End Game for them is. I can only hope that they genuinely are here for love and will do the right thing by shaking up the staff who have, clearly, failed this season.

Of course, the quandary for them is that if the reason Hoos and Ferdinand have failed is because they overruled them and instigated the gamble that has killed us, can they really sack them?

Shelling out £1.5 mill a month says they can.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bhatia speaks on 20:56 - May 12 with 1968 viewsBushRanger82

I don't know what Bhatia is in it for.

It sure as hell, isn't to win anything, that's for sure.
Bhatia speaks on 21:25 - May 12 with 1900 viewsDejR_vu

Nothing’s ever going to change with these owners.

That tweet is pathetic. After the season we’ve had, there should have been a statement on the website and all social media channels on Tuesday morning outlining what they’re intending to do. They haven’t got a clue what they’re doing. The club is just a toy bought for spoilt children with Daddy’s / Daddy-in-law’s money.

These owners keep the club alive to kill it slowly.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Bhatia speaks on 09:00 - May 13 with 1636 viewsbaz_qpr

Interesting comment from Ian Mac on end of season WLS podcast that Ainsworth was his appointment and like TF and Mclaran it was an itch he wanted to scratch
Bhatia speaks on 09:26 - May 13 with 1588 viewsDWQPR

Bhatia speaks on 20:56 - May 12 by BushRanger82

I don't know what Bhatia is in it for.

It sure as hell, isn't to win anything, that's for sure.

I think the answer is that this QPR parasite that has infected us all over the years and won’t leave us alone whatever shít it throws at us has bitten deep into him as well. He genuinely loves the club and he has the added problem of his kids being supporters. As someone has already alluded to, it is a shame that the poisoned dwarf refused to sell to the Mittals back in 2011 as I suspect that things would now be massively different.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bhatia speaks on 10:19 - May 13 with 1491 viewsLongRanger

Frustration with the owners is totally understandable, I don’t get the dislike, as I think they had and still have the best intentions. I may be factually wrong here, but I think they came in hoping to establish us in the Premier League ahead of the FFP regs hitting end of 11/12, then get the ground etc to support it… but made big mistakes as we all know. Since then FFP has tied them in knots and haven’t found a way through it. Personally, that message reads that they do see the gravity of the problem and will make big changes, but may be wrong, he now needs to show us all his big brass balls and make some good decisions before we crash and burn on that roller coaster
Login to get fewer ads

Bhatia speaks on 10:25 - May 13 with 1469 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bhatia speaks on 09:00 - May 13 by baz_qpr

Interesting comment from Ian Mac on end of season WLS podcast that Ainsworth was his appointment and like TF and Mclaran it was an itch he wanted to scratch

Unbelievable. But utterly believable.

What a mess.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bhatia speaks on 11:01 - May 13 with 1383 viewsBlue_Castello

Bhatia speaks on 12:22 - May 12 by Lblock

Amit is a lovely geezer - both times I met him he was a Gent

I do think he cares about the club but that probably diluted a bit as their shares diluted.

Huge regret is the dwarf and the blob pulled out of a deal to sell them the club after promotion.... I actually hoped Bungle was coming in as a stalking horse only but alas not.
Under Amit and Ishkan I am 1,000% convinced we'd have a very different club, well run and not over a quarter of a billion in debt

Yup he certainly came across very professional at the time of the 4 year plan, he was the man reorganising the structure, appointing Warnock as Manager and getting Saksena in as Chairman, they all worked well together and I was impressed with the way they worked within a tight budget.

Fortunately Rubén and Amit are good men, they are converting the debt into shares, so the club itself is not saddled with debt, it's the owners who are taking on the debt by being the shareholders, well at least that's how I understand it from reading this Forum.

There's lots worse owners out there past and present it will be interesting to see how West Brom get on over the next few months, they have an owner who appears to be asset stripping the club, then of course we have Reading, their Finances have been very dodgy for a few seasons.

In case people forget the owners have pumped a small fortune into the Training ground and as Bond holders we get a good rate of interest, the repayment of all the Bondholders investment has to come from somewhere and the owners are liable for the repayment of the Capital Investment.
Bhatia speaks on 12:05 - May 13 with 1253 viewsPastCaringNW2

Bhatia speaks on 11:40 - May 12 by Monkey_Roots

Honest question...

Do you truly believe that they are here because they love the fans as he stated in that interview with Ruben? I can't see it.

They aren't here for the money, and redeveloping is out of the question it seems... what is the end game here?

I'm not trying to infer anything, suggest anything untoward - I honestly don't believe that they are here because they love the fans, and they are all successful businessmen, right?

Why?

Pro sports is how the mega rich keep score between themselves. Demonstrating the power of their wealth through sporting success is how they flex.

Used to be focussed on horse racing and F1 and it was far harder to break into football as owners of top clubs were very reluctant to sell. Especially if there was a family legacy involved in the ownership or a major shareholding.
[Post edited 13 May 2023 12:12]
Bhatia speaks on 12:39 - May 13 with 1184 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Bhatia speaks on 21:25 - May 12 by DejR_vu

Nothing’s ever going to change with these owners.

That tweet is pathetic. After the season we’ve had, there should have been a statement on the website and all social media channels on Tuesday morning outlining what they’re intending to do. They haven’t got a clue what they’re doing. The club is just a toy bought for spoilt children with Daddy’s / Daddy-in-law’s money.

These owners keep the club alive to kill it slowly.

100% agree. Nepo baby chairman who rarely attends matches and will soon be bought a new toy to smash up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024