Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation is a cert according to Opta 11:24 - Jul 31 with 5350 viewsRangersw12

😐😐😐
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 12:03 - Jul 31 with 5184 viewsJevlar

So, you're saying there's a chance...
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 12:23 - Jul 31 with 5104 viewsslmrstid

Why bother playing any football? Just let the super computer do its thing and we can get everyone promoted and relegated year on year, giving people on the internet stuff to talk about, and all the clubs can just get on with the important business of buying and selling players so people on Twitter (or X or whatever) can get angry about it all.

Could even get through multiple seasons a day, like when you'd put your old Championship Manager games on holiday mode and just let it rattle through.

"What do you mean we're in the National League? We were in the Championship at 9am this morning!"
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 12:25 - Jul 31 with 5097 viewsBluce_Ree

OPTA?

OPTA can optimise my dad's cock. Fk OPTA.

QPR for a heroic 20th in the final table.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 12:34 - Jul 31 with 5043 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

A cert is 100%.
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 12:41 - Jul 31 with 4995 viewstoboboly

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 12:03 - Jul 31 by Jevlar

So, you're saying there's a chance...

A 40% chance apparently - and at this stage I would snap your hand off for 40%

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 12:54 - Jul 31 with 4899 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Bookies still offering 3/1 against an Opta 8/13 chance.

That's a serious value bet if realistic?
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 13:06 - Jul 31 with 4840 viewsHayesender

Reminds me of Del Boy to Rodney. "And you needed a calculator to tell you that?"

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 13:15 - Jul 31 with 4801 viewsBAWHoops

I wouldn't call 62% a 'cert'

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 13:58 - Jul 31 with 4668 viewsActonExile

I bet there are a load of Boro fans thinking they'll lose to us.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 14:40 - Jul 31 with 4515 viewsPaddyhoops

So as it stands we go into every game as underdogs.
Nothing to lose then!
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 14:46 - Jul 31 with 4478 viewsRangersw12

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 14:40 - Jul 31 by Paddyhoops

Nothing to lose then!

I would be pinning this up all over the training ground and use it as motivation but then again knowing our players they will probably just give up
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 14:46 - Jul 31 with 4473 viewstoboboly

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 14:40 - Jul 31 by Paddyhoops

Nothing to lose then!

Bonus games!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 17:51 - Jul 31 with 4190 viewsPinnerPaul

In that case the 3/1+ widely available must seem like a cast iron investment to most of you, no?
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 19:49 - Jul 31 with 4032 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 17:51 - Jul 31 by PinnerPaul

In that case the 3/1+ widely available must seem like a cast iron investment to most of you, no?

If Opta are anything like correct in their assessment then it's a good value bet. Today's Racing Post Supplement also tips us for 24th place.
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 20:26 - Jul 31 with 3929 viewsessextaxiboy

"can’t see past another close battle between Liverpool and Manchester City in 2022-23, with Jürgen Klopp’s Reds edging out Pep Guardiola’s side for the title.”

OPTA "supercomputer" prediction for the Prem Title last season . The Championship is far less predictable

What a load of sht , I wonder whether the "supercomputer" knew we would lose 5 goalkeepers the season before last.
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 21:43 - Jul 31 with 3815 viewsdigswellhoop

2 hopes and bobs dead
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 22:17 - Jul 31 with 3712 viewsHunterhoop

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 12:54 - Jul 31 by Spaghetti_Hoops

Bookies still offering 3/1 against an Opta 8/13 chance.

That's a serious value bet if realistic?

Exactly my thought. Massive massive difference in opinion Bookies to Opta. Bookies have skin in the game. Opta don’t.

I’m not having Cardiff predicted that high. They’re going down.

Huddersfield at 12th, fcuk off!

Also, Swansea aren’t finishing 4th.

Hmmm…
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 06:57 - Aug 1 with 3560 viewsgingerranger

If I am not mistaken, we didn’t finish in the top two at all in any of the 10,000 simulations. They are the only two squares that are blank in the whole grid, so every other team finished in every position at least once in the simulations.

What I am getting at is that Opta actually does think it is a dead cert that we won’t get automatic promotion. So no matter how long the odds are being offered by the bookies, there is your value bet. 🤓
[Post edited 1 Aug 2023 7:05]
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 07:13 - Aug 1 with 3535 viewsstevec

Not one of those simulations puts us above 16th place.

Out of 10,000 you’d have thought the one where we were loaned the entire Man City team for a season might have pushed us a little higher.
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 07:37 - Aug 1 with 3512 viewsgingerranger

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 07:13 - Aug 1 by stevec

Not one of those simulations puts us above 16th place.

Out of 10,000 you’d have thought the one where we were loaned the entire Man City team for a season might have pushed us a little higher.

I think it just doesn’t say the percentage if it was lower than 2%. But only the squares for Rangers finishing 1st or 2nd are not coloured in at all.
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 07:51 - Aug 1 with 3468 viewsdmm

Apparently, another super computer has a different end of season outcome for us.

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 08:05 - Aug 1 with 3442 viewsTomS

Opta did have us finishing 18th in 4.4% of their 10,000 simulations. So it's a possibility rather than a probability.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2023 8:12]
Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 07:23 - Aug 3 with 2996 viewsHooparoo

Relegation is a cert according to Opta on 07:51 - Aug 1 by dmm

Apparently, another super computer has a different end of season outcome for us.

I like this one much better except Stoke 3rd WTF?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024