Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playing For The Manager? 22:06 - Oct 24 with 1705 viewsted_hendrix

I don't think so. scandalous fck pigs.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Playing For The Manager? on 22:15 - Oct 24 with 1608 viewsdigswellhoop

they just can't play football
Playing For The Manager? on 22:20 - Oct 24 with 1539 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Seriously, would you play for Spinal Tap? There's levels in sport and he's not championship standard. Warnock would sort this rabble out.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 22:21]
Playing For The Manager? on 22:22 - Oct 24 with 1518 viewsbosh67

I got pelters for joking last season that perhaps football wasn't our thing any more and perhaps we should try something else.

When you play like this you see the morale has gone along with any real willingness to play properly. I do still feel for GA, God loves a trier but you think that wart face lost this lot before he p*ssed off, Critchley got nothing out of them and now GA is getting embarrassed by them.

The culture is rotten here. Even experienced players are coming here and losing the will to live.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Playing For The Manager? on 22:26 - Oct 24 with 1486 viewsted_hendrix

Bosh I thought Colback was a good signing when we signed him but unless I'm going completely mental I reckon he was doing his best to get a second yellow and get sent off.

No clue what's going on behind the scenes but this Is one hell of a collapse.

Playing For The Manager? on 23:02 - Oct 24 with 1274 viewsManinBlack

Playing For The Manager? on 22:22 - Oct 24 by bosh67

I got pelters for joking last season that perhaps football wasn't our thing any more and perhaps we should try something else.

When you play like this you see the morale has gone along with any real willingness to play properly. I do still feel for GA, God loves a trier but you think that wart face lost this lot before he p*ssed off, Critchley got nothing out of them and now GA is getting embarrassed by them.

The culture is rotten here. Even experienced players are coming here and losing the will to live.

Yes I hear underwater bat strangling is fun so maybe we could take that up as a sport rather than football. Plymouth managed a draw at West Brom Saturday and tonight Cardiff went to Huddersfield and whacked them 4-0. It really shows how terrible we are at this football lark.

I made no secret that I wanted all of last seasons team gone as they were all rotten. Instead only half went and those left behind seem to have negatively infected the new arrivals so we are back to a whole team of shirkers yet again. It is like finding a cancer growth in someone and only cutting half out and leaving half in to start spreading again. To get better you have to remove the whole lot which we needed to do with the team. This bloody football club is diseased top to bottom.
Playing For The Manager? on 23:03 - Oct 24 with 1259 viewsdaveB

Colback spent the second half trying to get sent off
Playing For The Manager? on 23:05 - Oct 24 with 1230 viewsbosh67

Playing For The Manager? on 22:26 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

Bosh I thought Colback was a good signing when we signed him but unless I'm going completely mental I reckon he was doing his best to get a second yellow and get sent off.

No clue what's going on behind the scenes but this Is one hell of a collapse.

The only fun left is working out how much worse this collapse is compared with the previous half dozen or so over the last few seasons?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Playing For The Manager? on 23:14 - Oct 24 with 1146 viewsNorthantsHoop

They have been at it since the Reading win in January 2022 under Warburton. Something went seriously wrong in my opinion when Sanderson and Hendricks were brought in, seemed to put certain players noses out of joint. I also wonder whether the players got wind that Warburton who they respected was being junked at the end of the season. I am probably over thinking it, but the rot can be traced back to the defeat at Barnsley in February 2022.
Login to get fewer ads

Playing For The Manager? on 23:16 - Oct 24 with 1111 viewsted_hendrix

Playing For The Manager? on 23:05 - Oct 24 by bosh67

The only fun left is working out how much worse this collapse is compared with the previous half dozen or so over the last few seasons?

It's got that bad that I'm not angry after a defeat anymore, the defeat is expected and consequently delivered.

At 0-0 I'm just thinking It's only a matter of time before they score.

Might have said this before but I've seen some bad times at LR but at the moment? well I just don't know.

Playing For The Manager? on 23:20 - Oct 24 with 1066 viewsHastings_Hoops

Playing For The Manager? on 22:15 - Oct 24 by digswellhoop

they just can't play football

I disagree. They can play football, they are choosing not to. This is a very similar set of players (arguably better starting 11) to those involved in warburtons masterclass having beaten Blackburn.

Absolute snowflakes and an embarrassment. I’d hate to be in the trenches with such a bunch of entitled cowards.
Playing For The Manager? on 23:29 - Oct 24 with 1003 viewsbosh67

Playing For The Manager? on 23:16 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

It's got that bad that I'm not angry after a defeat anymore, the defeat is expected and consequently delivered.

At 0-0 I'm just thinking It's only a matter of time before they score.

Might have said this before but I've seen some bad times at LR but at the moment? well I just don't know.

Totally agree Ted.

My dad died a few years back and I have a photo of him on the mantlepiece.

I used to say, I apologise in advance if we've lost dad, before looking at the result and now I just say, take it as read that we lost dad, you're lucky to not be around and see how bad this is now.

Like you in 50 years I don't think I have felt so indifferent or numb about my team. For years we all moaned about consistency and now we have it.

The first half against Boro last year at HQ was the last 45 minutes of football I saw where we were electric. That was the first game of the season. After that I can't really remember too much.

Even Barnstoneworth Utd won at the end of Ripping Yarns!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 23:30]

Never knowingly right.

Playing For The Manager? on 23:37 - Oct 24 with 947 viewsdavman

Playing For The Manager? on 23:05 - Oct 24 by bosh67

Its not a collapse, this is the new norm.

Broken club from top to bottom; no way out of this mess.

GOT to stay within FFP otherwise this'll end up like Luton's fall through the leagues.

This team HAS to be strengthened in ALL areas and there are no funds to work with nor any saleable assets left.

This squad would struggle in the league below and until relegation, it cannot be improved upon.

Still, at least we've got world class fitness and medical teams so we will not be suffering from a lack of fit players in one position.

**SIGH**

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024