Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham goal 20:14 - Nov 4 with 5428 viewsfournil

People being really disingenuous about this. That is an absolutely brilliant cross and a hell of a finish. Suspect we would be saying very different things if we had scored it.
Rotherham goal on 20:16 - Nov 4 with 4892 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed, plus Field was having the jersey ripped off him. We were unfortunate that the officials missed it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rotherham goal on 20:25 - Nov 4 with 4786 viewsjohncharles

My take on this is well Cifuentes for coming out with an attacking side and had gone there to defend we would have lost to a late sucker punch (as usual) Nice one Marti 😃

Strong and stable my arse.

Rotherham goal on 20:51 - Nov 4 with 4590 viewsbosh67

Both goals are brilliant.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rotherham goal on 20:55 - Nov 4 with 4552 viewsGloucs_R

Great finish, VAR would have given it as a free kick to us though.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Rotherham goal on 22:50 - Nov 4 with 4217 viewsLazyFan

Rotherham goal on 20:55 - Nov 4 by Gloucs_R

Great finish, VAR would have given it as a free kick to us though.

If you watch it again I suspect the player is trying to play it back across goal and it comes off Fields foot and into the net.

I am not sure he meant it.

zzzzzzzzzz

Rotherham goal on 03:50 - Nov 5 with 3875 viewsFredManRave

At the time I actuallly thought that Bego should have come out and Phil'ed it away, at least.

Although maybe,in retrospect, that's a big ask.

Still, I liked the way that in the potht match interview Thefuentes was obviously not happy about it and is something we will be working on...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rotherham goal on 07:20 - Nov 5 with 3715 viewshoops_legend

Rotherham goal on 03:50 - Nov 5 by FredManRave

At the time I actuallly thought that Bego should have come out and Phil'ed it away, at least.

Still, I liked the way that in the potht match interview Thefuentes was obviously not happy about it and is something we will be working on...

I think maybe he could have!
Rotherham goal on 07:41 - Nov 5 with 3642 viewscyprusmel

I think if this was at the other end their goalkeeper would at least got a fist on it.
At 6'4" Begovic might have come for it.
Rotherham keeper looked good.
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham goal on 08:51 - Nov 5 with 3454 viewsgazza1

I thought the same but difficult, the Rotherham keeper was 'proper' decent. Think Norf did mention it in his game write up. He saved Rotherham points for sure. I would like him at Rangers.
Rotherham goal on 08:53 - Nov 5 with 3450 viewsMalintabuk

Rotherham goal on 07:41 - Nov 5 by cyprusmel

I think if this was at the other end their goalkeeper would at least got a fist on it.
At 6'4" Begovic might have come for it.
Rotherham keeper looked good.

At the match, bearing in mind we were at the other end I thought he should have come for that cross... and I think he made a step toward doing that and then stopped... but a great finish
Their keeper was superb though... in those atrocious conditions his handling was faultless and not many opposing keepers get an ovation from us fans, which he acknowledged so fair play to him.
Rotherham goal on 11:12 - Nov 5 with 3258 viewsgolborne

Rotherham goal on 08:53 - Nov 5 by Malintabuk

At the match, bearing in mind we were at the other end I thought he should have come for that cross... and I think he made a step toward doing that and then stopped... but a great finish
Their keeper was superb though... in those atrocious conditions his handling was faultless and not many opposing keepers get an ovation from us fans, which he acknowledged so fair play to him.

He thought about it and stopped for sure. I wasn’t happy, but when watching it back took the weather into consideration, plus the ball going very deep, and thus making a finish very difficult. I think he just about gets it right with staying and he and field were unlucky with the deflection
Rotherham goal on 11:28 - Nov 5 with 3215 viewsGaryBannister86

It annoys me that so many posters throw abuse at Dykes, a man who I have never seen give less than his all, yet seems to give a free pass at a terribly ordinary mercenary goalkeeper, a truly awful and expensive signing who seems to spend more of his time on Chelsea podcasts and his soccer school interests than worrying about his current employers.

Rejectovic is not QPR, never will be, and should be shipped off in January and replaced with a younger, developing keeper who can use his feet and wants to improve.

Not sure if Walsh fits the bill, Mahoney appears to have tapered off after his promising start at Swindon, but I am more concerned about this position than Dykes and Armstrong upfront who I have every confidence MC will improve.

So there. Chelsea t***.
Rotherham goal on 11:44 - Nov 5 with 3128 viewsNorthernr

Rotherham goal on 08:51 - Nov 5 by gazza1

I thought the same but difficult, the Rotherham keeper was 'proper' decent. Think Norf did mention it in his game write up. He saved Rotherham points for sure. I would like him at Rangers.

Best keeper in the division. They'll pocket a tidy fee for him shortly, lots having a look.
Rotherham goal on 11:45 - Nov 5 with 3123 viewsOldPedro

Rotherham goal on 11:44 - Nov 5 by Northernr

Best keeper in the division. They'll pocket a tidy fee for him shortly, lots having a look.

I'm surprised he is still at Rotherham - quality keeper

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Rotherham goal on 11:51 - Nov 5 with 3088 viewslassel

Rotherham goal on 11:44 - Nov 5 by Northernr

Question for Gavin Ward how he managed to end up at Rotherham on a free after stints at Villa and Leicester two of Ward’s old clubs
Rotherham goal on 11:52 - Nov 5 with 3078 viewsNorthernr

Rotherham goal on 11:51 - Nov 5 by lassel

Question for Gavin Ward how he managed to end up at Rotherham on a free after stints at Villa and Leicester two of Ward’s old clubs

Don't start me off.
Rotherham goal on 12:58 - Nov 5 with 2899 viewsngbqpr

Rotherham goal on 08:51 - Nov 5 by gazza1

I swear he clapped our end at full time.

Clearly hankering after a move to the sunlit uplands of W12.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Rotherham goal on 13:10 - Nov 5 with 2866 viewstonyQPR

Rotherham goal on 07:20 - Nov 5 by hoops_legend

I thought the same too tbh with you both 👍
Rotherham goal on 13:48 - Nov 5 with 2772 viewsAddinall

Rotherham goal on 07:20 - Nov 5 by hoops_legend

I don't think so.
Rotherham goal on 14:10 - Nov 5 with 2721 viewsBoston

Another in the Johansson fan club here. Will his Hammarby beginnings connect with Marti?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rotherham goal on 14:40 - Nov 5 with 2658 viewslassel

Rotherham goal on 14:10 - Nov 5 by Boston

Another in the Johansson fan club here. Will his Hammarby beginnings connect with Marti?

Not unless we have found several million down the back of the sofa.
Rotherham goal on 15:46 - Nov 5 with 2538 viewsBenny_the_Ball

From a Rotherham perspective that was a well executed goal, one that we'd laud had QPR scored it.

I'm more concerned about 2 things. Firstly, a ridiculous header by Richards back into his own half that led to the free kick. He's near the half way line; either bring it under control or direct the header forwards. Two, Begovic not coming off his line to meet the cross. The Rotherham keeper would've been on his heels ready to punch it out of the danger area.
Rotherham goal on 15:53 - Nov 5 with 2527 viewsNorthernr

Rotherham goal on 15:46 - Nov 5 by Benny_the_Ball

From a Rotherham perspective that was a well executed goal, one that we'd laud had QPR scored it.

I'm more concerned about 2 things. Firstly, a ridiculous header by Richards back into his own half that led to the free kick. He's near the half way line; either bring it under control or direct the header forwards. Two, Begovic not coming off his line to meet the cross. The Rotherham keeper would've been on his heels ready to punch it out of the danger area.

Not only that, but Richards had Dykes and others ahead of him free to receive, and he decides to do that with it. Fcking liability that geezer.
Rotherham goal on 16:05 - Nov 5 with 2477 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rotherham goal on 15:53 - Nov 5 by Northernr

Not only that, but Richards had Dykes and others ahead of him free to receive, and he decides to do that with it. Fcking liability that geezer.

Indeed. Of all the options Richards had at his disposal, the one he actually took should've been furthest from his mind.
Rotherham goal on 11:52 - Nov 6 with 2148 viewsTheChef

Rotherham goal on 15:53 - Nov 5 by Northernr

It's a proper terrible header - but the Rotherham player then has two QPR defenders in front of him still 25 yards out or so. Field doesn't need to make that challenge from behind.

Hey ho.

Although having seen the extended highlights and the chances Rotherham had along with ours, 1-1 is a fair result.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024