Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City 02:02 - Nov 11 with 36800 viewsrbee

Looking forward to a home game, such a strange feeling.

Confident of picking up a point or three, such a strange feeling.

COME ON URRRRSSSS!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:56 - Nov 11 with 2707 viewsWD99

Lack of quality and composure in the final third is what will do this team in.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:56 - Nov 11 with 2705 viewsGloucs_R

Really lacking that threat up front

Should have been a penalty though

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:59 - Nov 11 with 2574 viewspaulparker

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:56 - Nov 11 by Gloucs_R

Really lacking that threat up front

Should have been a penalty though

Agree we really do lack quality in midfield and up top
That last ball in from Dixon Bonner was minging

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:59 - Nov 11 with 2534 viewsMick_S

That was a penalty.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:00 - Nov 11 with 2521 viewsplasmahoop

Unbeaten in two under the new boss!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:00 - Nov 11 with 2495 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Tight affair with little in the way of chances ultimately decided by 2 moments. One; Dykes weak effort in the first half when he really should be scoring. Two; strong penalty shout for Armstrong waved away by the referee.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 17:10]
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:00 - Nov 11 with 2494 viewsjoolsyp

Def an improvement on last season's home game against City. Didn't create much but should have had a pen, surely the lino saw that one?
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:01 - Nov 11 with 2487 viewsMick_S

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:00 - Nov 11 by plasmahoop

Unbeaten in two under the new boss!

True. Not a bad thing.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:01 - Nov 11 with 2469 viewsderbyhoop

Where's the threat?
Should gave had a penalty for a clear push on Sinclair, but not a single effort on target.
That's what's costing us.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:01 - Nov 11 with 2469 viewsted_hendrix

Huddersfield lose in extra time, Rotherham and Sheff Wed's lose and still we have nobody to put the ball in the fcking net, STILL NOBODY.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:01 - Nov 11 with 2455 viewspaulparker

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:59 - Nov 11 by Mick_S

That was a penalty.

Not for me Mick he went down to easy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:02 - Nov 11 with 2444 viewsStanisgod

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:46 - Nov 11 by VancouverHoop

Kakay probably our best player today.

I'll have some of those drugs !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:06 - Nov 11 with 2305 viewsrbee

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:46 - Nov 11 by VancouverHoop

Why not, no outstanding performances today and he made a goal saving block. Paal was good also.

Another point, a clean sheet, unbeaten under Marty but frustrating nevertheless.

Dykes poor again, I know the service he receives could be much better but good strikers will create an opening for themselves over ninty minutes. That non pass to Willock was incredible.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:08 - Nov 11 with 2263 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Mixed bag from Kakay, for me. A couple of excellent last-ditch challenges to prevent tap-ins coupled with some panicky clearances that presented opportunities to the opposition. Similarly, his crossing in forward areas was also mixed. Once Cannon is fit I expect him to return to the fold.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 17:36]
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:11 - Nov 11 with 2167 viewsBoston

We'll, we didn't lose.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:11 - Nov 11 with 2171 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:08 - Nov 11 by Benny_the_Ball

Mixed bag from Kakay, for me. A couple of excellent last-ditch challenges to prevent tap-ins coupled with some panicky clearances that presented opportunities to the opposition. Similarly, his crossing in forward areas was also mixed. Once Cannon is fit I expect him to return to the fold.

A fair summation of Kakay's performance, I think. A 7/10 probably a small bit generous, but a 6 sounds begrudging.

We missed Cannon today, and I wouldn't think that if Kakay had an 8 or a 9.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:12 - Nov 11 with 2150 viewsR_from_afar

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:52 - Nov 11 by Damo1962

Doesn't matter who is charge...you simply cannot polish the proverbial turd that is this team.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 16:54]

OMG I have accidentally discovered that it is apparently possible to upvote and downvote the same post!

The downvote - oops, sorry - was the one I meant.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:17 - Nov 11 with 2018 viewsMelakaRanger

Two teams totally missing any finishing quality. We could have played until Christmas and it would still be nil nil. Thank goodness Nikki Wells didn’t play

Our finishing was truly abysmal. Dykes was like a barrel of cement. Willock was maybe 5% of the player he was 12 months ago. Dozzel dozing and looking the other way when Smyth wanted to take a quick free kick. EDB with two shots from the 18 yard line that missed by a mile.

We so need a striker. Dykes seems to be going backwards .

Richards added nothing to the team

Having said all the above if we had played this game 2 weeks ago I reckon we would have made City look like Man City and have lost by 3 goals.

Encouraging progress but until we get a player who can and will score goals we are not going to win enough matches to stay up.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 17:56]
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:19 - Nov 11 with 1985 viewsderbyhoop

The best things were
1 a clean sheet
2 another point, although we needed 3
3. Other results. Wednesday, Rothergam and Huddersfield all lost.

I struggle to see how we can finish above 22nd.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:25 - Nov 11 with 1887 viewsVancouverHoop

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:08 - Nov 11 by Benny_the_Ball

Fair enough, I just don't understand why he gets continual grief on here. He's an honest player who never gives less than 100% over 90 minutes. On a team which appears to trying to set a league record for cards and suspensions, that in itself is worth applauding.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:29 - Nov 11 with 1809 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Decent performance. Think we've got a chance now, just need to start scoring some goals.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:37 - Nov 11 with 1685 viewsMick_S

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:29 - Nov 11 by Wegerles_Stairs

Decent performance. Think we've got a chance now, just need to start scoring some goals.

Pace.

Killer pass.

Goal scorer.

We’ll be ok 😆

I do think we’ll get out of this. Somehow.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:38 - Nov 11 with 1645 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:25 - Nov 11 by VancouverHoop

Fair enough, I just don't understand why he gets continual grief on here. He's an honest player who never gives less than 100% over 90 minutes. On a team which appears to trying to set a league record for cards and suspensions, that in itself is worth applauding.

He doesn't deserve the grief. An honest if somewhat limited player who will always give 100%. Now we have Cannon, I'm comfortable with Kakay as cover.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:39 - Nov 11 with 1630 viewsMatch82

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:11 - Nov 11 by BrianMcCarthy

A fair summation of Kakay's performance, I think. A 7/10 probably a small bit generous, but a 6 sounds begrudging.

We missed Cannon today, and I wouldn't think that if Kakay had an 8 or a 9.

Will be a weird one. A 5/8 seems right, good luck administering that
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:39 - Nov 11 with 1614 viewsDejR_vu

Compared to the performance against the same opposition under Ainsworth, in the dead rubber last season, and what Liam Manning’s League 1 side did to us in pre-season, there’s no denying things are looking much better.

MC will soon get tired of Dykes unless he starts scoring or starts creating opportunities for others, and he’ll drop him and create a system that allows others to score.

We have to make up 6 points over 30 games to avoid the drop. I fancy us more than Sheff Weds, Rotherham, Huddersfield, and Birmingham are dropping like a stone.

We were dead and buried under Ainsworth, I think we’ve got a real chance now.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024