Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City 02:02 - Nov 11 with 36636 viewsrbee

Looking forward to a home game, such a strange feeling.

Confident of picking up a point or three, such a strange feeling.

COME ON URRRRSSSS!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:40 - Nov 11 with 2320 viewsMick_S

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:01 - Nov 11 by paulparker

Not for me Mick he went down to easy

Feck lol.

I saw a big old lump go down with a bang, not in instalments. I’ll have another look later when Boston does his thing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:41 - Nov 11 with 2319 viewssupahoopsa

I was impressed with Willock, OK, nowhere near back to his prime, but some nice touches. Certainly something to work on and with Chair back next game, let's hope that they can rekindle their partnership. Honestly can't see where else goals are going to come from

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:42 - Nov 11 with 2296 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:11 - Nov 11 by BrianMcCarthy

A fair summation of Kakay's performance, I think. A 7/10 probably a small bit generous, but a 6 sounds begrudging.

We missed Cannon today, and I wouldn't think that if Kakay had an 8 or a 9.

Yep, a 6.7 sounds about right. To be fair to Vancouver, that may be enough for MOTM because no one really stood out.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:42 - Nov 11 with 2294 viewsRangersw12

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:40 - Nov 11 by Mick_S

Feck lol.

I saw a big old lump go down with a bang, not in instalments. I’ll have another look later when Boston does his thing.

Pen all day long

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:43 - Nov 11 with 2286 viewsNed_Kennedys

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:38 - Nov 11 by joolsyp

Stonewall penalty, shove on Armstrong. Not given because Geoff.

I was right in front of it: Armstrong went down far too easily.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:46 - Nov 11 with 2221 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:43 - Nov 11 by Ned_Kennedys

When you're travelling at speed it only takes the merest contact to send you down, and there was contact, both with the leg and the arm. A pen, for me.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:50 - Nov 11 with 2133 viewsQPsyR

Aint posted for a while re the football.
Watched that mad n winning Burnley game last year
Was happy after the Stoke game,
Soz but Ainsworth was the worst most fkn ridiculous fkn stupid appointment ever, was sickened they threw Critchley under a bus cos of the loan wrong uns. Ainsworth made Mullery (You're not fit to wipe arse) look like Pep
At least Amit has taken responsibility WTF was he thinking FFS

However back on topic, Fair play for Cifuetues, if he can do that in 9 days then fair play
Even if they go down, at least it's watchable. Need a decent modern keeper n Kakay and Dykes need to be the last resorts mind

FKA AcidPixie

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:50 - Nov 11 with 2132 viewsSpaceman_P

It doesn't matter if it was a Penalty or not... we got a draw!!!

still second bottom lads.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:51 - Nov 11 with 2115 viewsDeanoMD

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:41 - Nov 11 by supahoopsa

I was impressed with Willock, OK, nowhere near back to his prime, but some nice touches. Certainly something to work on and with Chair back next game, let's hope that they can rekindle their partnership. Honestly can't see where else goals are going to come from

Yep he did better again today, some nice touches and he was looking to create things, him and Paal linked well.

If he keeps playing he will improve.

A side note, i thought Colback and Dozzell were poor today, EDB should have started after last week and their performances confirmed that.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:52 - Nov 11 with 2092 viewsBklynRanger

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:43 - Nov 11 by Ned_Kennedys

He does look to step across his line and trip him though, regardless of the arm stuff.

Looks pretty pen-y to me.

Would like to see the Ossie cross to him again. Looked similar to Smyth into Dykes last week.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:52 - Nov 11 with 2089 viewsjoe90

I was pleased with result and performance. Didn’t create enough chances to deserve a win, but certainly didn’t deserve to lose.

Dykes didn’t receive many good chances, but that aside, the little involvement he did have was not good. At very least I was expecting to see him press with much more intensity. In this set up, it’s exactly what we need. Also something I didn’t see from Armstrong. Whilst neither of them are likely to score, they both have attributes that could lead to goal scoring chances for other players. At very least they should be pressing with the intensity they’re capable of.

The game opened up towards the end and it was pleasing to see us keep our cool. A few games ago we would have easily conceded, so a clean sheet is to be celebrated.

Willock was the best I’ve seen him since coming back from injury. He desperately needs Chair to play off. I’m hoping to see them rekindle some of their magic.

Rotherham and Huddersfield both lost and I’m feeling positive. We can claw our way out of the bottom three.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:12 - Nov 11 with 1902 viewsNoelmc

Ref was giving soft free kicks all game but when it was in the box no action.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:13 - Nov 11 with 1881 viewsDamo1962

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 17:52 - Nov 11 by joe90

I was pleased with result and performance. Didn’t create enough chances to deserve a win, but certainly didn’t deserve to lose.

Dykes didn’t receive many good chances, but that aside, the little involvement he did have was not good. At very least I was expecting to see him press with much more intensity. In this set up, it’s exactly what we need. Also something I didn’t see from Armstrong. Whilst neither of them are likely to score, they both have attributes that could lead to goal scoring chances for other players. At very least they should be pressing with the intensity they’re capable of.

The game opened up towards the end and it was pleasing to see us keep our cool. A few games ago we would have easily conceded, so a clean sheet is to be celebrated.

Willock was the best I’ve seen him since coming back from injury. He desperately needs Chair to play off. I’m hoping to see them rekindle some of their magic.

Rotherham and Huddersfield both lost and I’m feeling positive. We can claw our way out of the bottom three.

Dykes and Armstrong are both gash. Simples.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:15 - Nov 11 with 1858 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:13 - Nov 11 by Damo1962

Thought he done well today (Armstrong)

Knock me down with a feather, but our MOTM should go to either Kakay or Dozell IMO.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 18:21]
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:16 - Nov 11 with 1848 viewsDeanoMD

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:13 - Nov 11 by Damo1962

Fuuniest part of the game was in the second half when the ball was played across to Dykes who had no one near him and he still managed to fall arse over tit....
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:24 - Nov 11 with 1770 viewsQPsyR

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:15 - Nov 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Knock me down with a feather, but our MOTM should go to either Kakay or Dozell IMO.

I totally agree re Armstrong, needs to develop big time but adds something, Kakay is appalling tho, looks like a kid who won playing on the pitch in a raffle

FKA AcidPixie

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:26 - Nov 11 with 1745 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 09:58 - Nov 11 by Discodroids

Someday I'll be somewhere near a beach sitting on the porch of my 19th century beach house dressed in a classical cut away collar crisp white william hunt shirt, sipping an Old fashioned while watching the waves crash in the moonlight.

Indeed, The straight-no-chaser Argo soundscapes of Ramsey lewis will be playing on a Belt drive Otto Meyer 1960's turntable situated in my colonial style Small chambers, percolating the sea salt Night air with it's Chick Corea infused Jazz sawtooth waves of perfection.

Who Knows, Perhaps even a service Girl of exotic stock to blow enough uncut chisel up my arsehole with a nesquick straw to give me bells palsy, While Ramsey's 'slipping into darkness' plays on the hammond organ.

At that perfect moment, and with a coy smile dancing lightly upon my lips , I will remember and savour that first home win at Loftus road for 117 years this afternoon against Bristol city.

If it pleases the court, 3-2 to the superhoops. if it displeases the court, 4-2.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 10:12]

0-0 draw... Fine lines...

I suppose wearing my shitted borstal grey lonsdale jogging bottoms supping a pint of Near expiry date Kronenberg in Canvey Island wetherspoons while watching Bulgarians play the fiddle dancing around a Dead Dog outside the effluvia overflowing khazi, will have to do for now.

The ref must have had shitted sweetcorn in his eyes not to have given that penalty. bastard.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 18:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:31 - Nov 11 with 1700 viewsSonofpugwash

Penalty all day long.
Unless you're playing against QPR that is.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:34 - Nov 11 with 1660 viewsBoston

That doesn't mean it wasn't a penalty though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:37 - Nov 11 with 1630 viewsNed_Kennedys

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:15 - Nov 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Haha Dozzell was way off it!

Kakay was both good and bad.

Smyth was my MOTM: if the ref had booked the City player after two minutes for his first of numerous fouls on Smyth it would have been a different result I think.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:38 - Nov 11 with 1627 viewsMatch82

Kakay had some excellent moments but a few real wtf ones too. Didn't think Dozell was all that but I do think he's going to be much more successful under this manager than Ainsworth
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 18:47 - Nov 11 with 1578 viewsjoe90

Dozzell is definitely much improved, but still didn’t see him impose himself on the game to warrant MOM. Kakay is much better at getting forward but still hasn’t got that final touch and his runs forward leave him exposed at the back. I don’t think he’s as bad as some make out, but there are still a few aspects of his game that need improving.

I’d probably go for Willock as MOM. Worked his socks off and was our biggest threat.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 19:11 - Nov 11 with 1436 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

As a side sour note, did anyone catch the drunk fella entering the Loft via SAR boasting about fighting at the Cenotaph today?
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 19:17 - Nov 11 with 1400 viewsHAYESBOY

Its a pen but I think we may have got away with one with Kakay at the back post late in the second half.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 19:19 - Nov 11 with 1383 viewsRangersw12

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought Kakay was very good today

Another player who gets some unfair stick yeah he might be limited but very rarely lets us down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024