Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City 02:02 - Nov 11 with 35817 viewsrbee

Looking forward to a home game, such a strange feeling.

Confident of picking up a point or three, such a strange feeling.

COME ON URRRRSSSS!
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:34 - Nov 11 with 3209 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No shot from either team yet, but we look far more likely imo.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:40 - Nov 11 with 2938 viewsTrom

Nice play from Willock to ultimately gain a corner
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:40 - Nov 11 with 2928 viewsQPerthR

Lovely attacking play by Kenneth and Willock
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:44 - Nov 11 with 2806 viewsMatch82

This has been a reasonably pleasant game to watch while at the same time having absolutely nothing in the way of chances.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:44 - Nov 11 with 2785 viewssupahoopsa

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:26 - Nov 11 by Dorse

Bristol City comms say that we have a player called 'Kackie' apparently.

Who is the co-commentator?
Just heard him say he's played for both teams

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:44 - Nov 11 with 2767 viewsQPerthR

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:40 - Nov 11 by QPerthR

Lovely attacking play by Kenneth and Willock

We are bossing this game it’s only a matter of time , I gotvAndy Sinton on comms
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 15:45]
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:44 - Nov 11 with 2766 viewsTrom

A shot from Dykes - blocked
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:45 - Nov 11 with 2704 viewsjoolsyp

Very evenly matched so far.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:45 - Nov 11 with 2705 viewsFredManRave

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:44 - Nov 11 by Trom

A shot from Dykes - blocked

A sit sot, tbh.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:49 - Nov 11 with 2546 viewsFredManRave

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:45 - Nov 11 by joolsyp

Very evenly matched so far.

Agreed. Two very average teams, happy to knock the ball about but with no real attacking threat from either team.

Lump on a nilus nilus.

I've got the Power.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:54 - Nov 11 with 2270 viewsBrianMcCarthy

City very good at closing down our passing options, but our midfielders have to work harder at getting free in space (or in the half-spaces as the yoof would say).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:55 - Nov 11 with 2227 viewsjoolsyp

I enjoyed that even though there was very little in the way of chances. We look way more solid than we did under Gaz. A few heart in the mouth moments when passing and trying to beat the press but you can see they are taking on what Marti wants them to do. Smyth and Ossie doing ok down the right but Dozzell needs to impose himself more and get forward to support Dykes, Smyth and Willock. This will be a game of few chances but if one does come our way we need to make it count. Would like to see the possession stats, must be close to 50:50.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:55 - Nov 11 with 2202 viewsDylanP

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:49 - Nov 11 by FredManRave

Agreed. Two very average teams, happy to knock the ball about but with no real attacking threat from either team.

Lump on a nilus nilus.

After the utter dross we've been watching for the last couple of months, this is at least tolerable. We still seem to be sitting a lot deeper than them. Their midfield has the upper hand so when we have possession they are camped in our half and when they have possession, we are camped in our defensive third. But they have done absolutely nothing with their possession and we have done close to nothing, so, it doesn't mean much.

I'd bring on Sinclair for Dykes at halftime

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:56 - Nov 11 with 2182 viewseghamranger

They are playing very high up, so hopefully will tire.

Their left back is doing a decent job on Smyth

I agree with 0-0

Sheffield Wednesdays and Rotherham losing
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 15:58]
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:59 - Nov 11 with 2080 viewsstrikerace

I get that Dykes does a number of good things for us out there, but we need a player with more scoring threat. I'd bring Sinclair on, he is more direct and creates problems. If you want to leave Dykes out there fine, but put Sinclair in the middle
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:59 - Nov 11 with 2068 viewsCamberleyR

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:44 - Nov 11 by supahoopsa

Who is the co-commentator?
Just heard him say he's played for both teams

Tony Thorpe?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:00 - Nov 11 with 2021 viewsGloucs_R

Pretty but boring.

Dykes not really offering much. I would give Richards 45 minutes in that central role or maybe Kolli. Someone who can do something with the ball at their feet.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:00 - Nov 11 with 2011 viewsderbyhoop

All very cagey. Think we've been slightly the better side but only 2 attempts, zero on target. Still 2 more than Brizzle.

1 goal at Loft End and 3 points? I hope.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:02 - Nov 11 with 1965 viewsRangersw12

Lovely cross from Willock earlier and our centre forward was a per usual in the wrong place
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:03 - Nov 11 with 1897 viewsQPROslo

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 14:40 - Nov 11 by CamberleyR

Dixon-Bonner's been done up like a kipper. I would have kept him in instead of Colback, he deserved to keep his place. Players like Colback and Dozzell need to know that they can't just expect to waltz back into the team after they've lost their place through their own stupidity.

What signal does that send that if you get in the team and play well you get dropped as soon as the player you're replacing is available again?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 14:44]

Do better.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:04 - Nov 11 with 1890 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:59 - Nov 11 by strikerace

I get that Dykes does a number of good things for us out there, but we need a player with more scoring threat. I'd bring Sinclair on, he is more direct and creates problems. If you want to leave Dykes out there fine, but put Sinclair in the middle

Rob Dickie's not had to change out of his onesie marking Dykes.
Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:04 - Nov 11 with 1881 viewssupahoopsa

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:59 - Nov 11 by CamberleyR

Tony Thorpe?

Yep, I think you might be right. Watching half time, he's been called Tony, so well done

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:06 - Nov 11 with 1828 viewsFredManRave

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 15:56 - Nov 11 by eghamranger

They are playing very high up, so hopefully will tire.

Their left back is doing a decent job on Smyth

I agree with 0-0

Sheffield Wednesdays and Rotherham losing
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 15:58]

I think Wednesday are already gone, tbh. Look utter dross. Rotherham not much better.

We need to be looking up the table and fortunately nobody above us is winning, so far.

Need to take advantage today...

I've got the Power.

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:14 - Nov 11 with 1578 viewsMick_S

Better

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread: Queens Park Rangers FC v Bristol City on 16:16 - Nov 11 with 1508 viewsaston_hoop

Much better start to the half. Smyth frustrating though, completely lacking in end product

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024