Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 37704 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 6375 viewsDorse

BUM-CHEEKS? I will be clenching my entire body. People will think I've fallen into a Corby trouser press.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 15 with 6365 viewscolinallcars

My chin's on the floor - I can't foster any hope of even a point.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:34 - Feb 15 with 6332 viewsconnell10

Christ on a bike 1-1 ....I'm a teapot, I'm a teapot

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:23 - Feb 15 with 6275 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Normal service resumed.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 23:04 - Feb 15 with 6204 viewsnumptydumpty

We were so so bad Wednesday, we probably be superb v Bristol

3 nil or 4 nil to us

Think Field will be in and actually think Chair should be benched for this one

I might myself bring in Larkeche for Paal also. And I think Willock starts for me and Smyth better as a sub

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 15 with 6200 viewskensalriser

Kinell can't we have a couple of days off.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 00:13 - Feb 16 with 6129 viewsRs_Holy

Meh!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 08:55 - Feb 16 with 6001 viewsPinnerR

It's a Reliant Robin, made by The Reliant Motor Company of Tamworth.
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 09:00 - Feb 16 with 5986 viewsMetallica_Hoop

1-1

I think we'll play better after Stoke and there will be a change or two.

However Mystic Meg was better with predictions than I am.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 5712 viewsjoe90

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 16 with 5705 viewsRangersw12

2-0 defeat as I just can't trust these players

Amazing support ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:40 - Feb 16 with 5704 viewsCamberleyR

Be just like us to reverse the result expectations of the last two matches and win here just to drag us back in and make us start believing a tiny fraction again. Going for a tight 2-1 to us with Frey coming off the bench to score.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 16 with 5639 viewsdmm

As so often is the case, we'll be a bit worse than the opposition. 2-1 defeat.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 16 with 5619 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Has anyone the energy anymore? I hate them.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 16 with 5543 viewsDiscodroids

Those old enough on here will remember the crazed look on the faces of those space chimps just before they were launched into the kuiper belt by a politruk CCCP space scientist .. well, that will be my mush before every set piece we defend at ashton gate .

Can't see beyond a 2-0 defeat, but there are a lot worse things in life..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 16 with 5509 viewsSpaceman_P

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 08:55 - Feb 16 by PinnerR

It's a Reliant Robin, made by The Reliant Motor Company of Tamworth.

it was a pun a play on words in some regards!!!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:26 - Feb 16 with 5480 viewsPinnerR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 16 by Spaceman_P

it was a pun a play on words in some regards!!!

Not exactly a pun, but anyway Delboy's van was a 1972 Reliant Regal.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:32 - Feb 16 with 5471 viewsSilverfoxqpr

About as much chance of a win as P1ssed Jeans being Christmas number one with 'human upskirt'.

Still, one of my best mates lives in Brizzle and I've not seen him for ages so our party of three intend to make the most of it. The thought of watching that f uckwit Paal smashing dead balls into Dickie's ballsack for 90 minutes is about as appealing as Ed Sheeran greeting you at the gates of hell tuning up his acoustic.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:36 - Feb 16 with 5442 viewsnumptydumpty

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:26 - Feb 16 by PinnerR

Not exactly a pun, but anyway Delboy's van was a 1972 Reliant Regal.

The Smart Car of its day.

Landlady had one and a fellow student had one when I was at uni in Portsmouth.

Remember five of us on a quick trip one day and when we went round the roundabouts, the three of us in the back, we had to lean to other side to prevent it toppling over.

An acquired taste !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:39 - Feb 16 with 5439 viewsHarbour

0-2 another disappointment..
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:52 - Feb 16 with 5403 viewsPinnerR

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 18:36 - Feb 16 by numptydumpty

The Smart Car of its day.

Landlady had one and a fellow student had one when I was at uni in Portsmouth.

Remember five of us on a quick trip one day and when we went round the roundabouts, the three of us in the back, we had to lean to other side to prevent it toppling over.

An acquired taste !!!!!

I had one (car not van) very briefly at Uni. I remember the cornering!
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:04 - Feb 16 with 5297 viewsHoopsie

Canโ€™t trust this lot

I put my faith in hope and the Almighty

0-1 to Uโ€™rs

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 5259 viewsDorse

Fcuking Rs. 3 games in a fcuking week.

You bloody well owe us, Rangers.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 16 with 5239 viewsrbee

As we mirror our opposition I would expect a much better and more energetic performance from the R's at Bristol.

A fair chunk of possession, Chair giving their right back a tough time, Willock giving their left back a tough time, Armstrong leaving plenty of bruises on Rob Dickie.

I think that we can score a goal there but can concede more. 3-1 to Bristol.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 16 with 5219 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:22 - Feb 16 by rbee

As we mirror our opposition I would expect a much better and more energetic performance from the R's at Bristol.

A fair chunk of possession, Chair giving their right back a tough time, Willock giving their left back a tough time, Armstrong leaving plenty of bruises on Rob Dickie.

I think that we can score a goal there but can concede more. 3-1 to Bristol.

I think Dykes will start myself after Armstrong throwing his usual pussy fit after the 50 50 calls go against him.
He needs to stay onside and play through the whistle otherwise every ref is going to be against him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024