Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread 08:25 - Mar 3 with 32481 viewsSpaceman_P

THAT IS THE QUESTION!!! (keeping it Shakespearian)

Ok guys, in good faith, I have started this post early yet again. As the vibes associated with such early-posts seem to help us/me.

I feel that Loftus Road may be another sell-out and just like the last three games - I still consider WBA to be a very important match. If we win this then we are in the ascendency.

Swansea (the most boring side after Stoke) will be in sight and dare I say it, we may even surpass Watford very soon, they're going down!!!

Lets hope the gods also shit on our surrounding teams.

So from the UFO, my heart says 2-1 win us. Another close game. Going for a Willock and Field goal.

CROWD needs to be the twelfth man.

Right... i'm off to make some Crop Circles near Andover.

over n out

Paul

PS. edited note (let's remember Chair will be experiencing Ramadan after next weekends fixture, so he's going to want to go out on a high)

[Post edited 3 Mar 8:28]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 08:28 - Mar 3 with 6771 viewsdmm

Spaceman has spoken. Let all the children boogie.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 08:34 - Mar 3 with 6728 viewsHastings_Hoops

Three points in the net, thanks spaceman
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 08:37 - Mar 3 with 6710 viewsAndybrat

Going to be an emotional evening which will hopefully stir the team up even more. Looking at last 10 games our form matches WBA so going to be sensible and go for a 1-1 draw. A win would be amazing as you look at the other fixtures as those around us can’t all win as so many playing each other.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 08:38 - Mar 3 with 6700 viewsconnell10

1-1:and I'd take that

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 09:07 - Mar 3 with 6594 viewsDWQPR

Given that the match will be played just two days after the 57th anniversary of our greatest day as a club I’ll go for a 3-2 win after being two down at half time to a Matt Phillips double. The comeback will start with a Jimmy Dunne goal followed by a Ilias Chair equaliser and a Paul Smyth winner after Steve Cook’s hard but fair challenge on their keeper.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 09:16 - Mar 3 with 6566 viewsdmm

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 09:07 - Mar 3 by DWQPR

Given that the match will be played just two days after the 57th anniversary of our greatest day as a club I’ll go for a 3-2 win after being two down at half time to a Matt Phillips double. The comeback will start with a Jimmy Dunne goal followed by a Ilias Chair equaliser and a Paul Smyth winner after Steve Cook’s hard but fair challenge on their keeper.

Brilliant work, DW
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 09:45 - Mar 3 with 6502 viewsToast_R

All depends on the first goal. If we concede it, we'll lose.
I'd back us away from home more than at home at the moment which is as a QPR fan, is completey mental.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 10:14 - Mar 3 with 6435 viewsPlanetHonneywood

And on the seventh day, God ended His work, which He had done, and He rested. However, on His seventh day following the beating of the Leicestonians, Spaceman did not rest, and after finishing his morning darjeeling, Spaceman created a West Brom thread.

Genesis (Modern) 2:2

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:15 - Mar 3 with 6358 viewsSpaceman_P

Problem on Wednesday for me is I won't actually be able to watch due to working. But I will be there in spirit.

If able you guys will be my eyes, so I will keep tabs on the forum throughout!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 12:00 - Mar 3 with 6268 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 12:13 - Mar 3 with 6254 viewsstinkydad

I think Marti is going to rotate quite a lot from the team that played at Leicester. That took a lot out of the boys, especially Jimmy I think, who was not moving well towards the end.

Hopefully, the guys that step in can keep up the momentum.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 12:38 - Mar 3 with 6206 viewsconnell10

On a serious note I hope the occasion doesn't get to us . It's gonna be a very emotional night and West Brom are a good team at the moment. We need 11 Stans on the pitch who can shut out all the outside noise.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 12:40 - Mar 3 with 6214 viewsShotKneesHoop

More Shakespeare = :"What's in a win? A win - or any other result - does not smell as sweet"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:46 - Mar 3 with 6101 viewskensalriser

Do we know Chair's an observant Muslim? His mum's Polish, so he might be Catholic. Or like the majority in the UK, have no religion.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 14:10 - Mar 3 with 6066 viewssaxbend

I suppose we can't win every game, but that's ok as long as Millwall can't either. I'll take a point as long as at least one team is on 38 both before and after their midweek game.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 3 with 6046 viewscpgerber

At least not all the teams around us can win again.

Blackburn - Millwall
Wednesday - Plymouth
Watford-Swansea

Those at least take points off one another.

Hull-Birmingham
Leeds-Stoke
Cardiff-Huddersfield

Surely there won't be 3 away wins there.

All be said and done, we just do our thing and we don't need to anxiously look at other results all the time.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 15:01 - Mar 3 with 5935 viewsterryb

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:46 - Mar 3 by kensalriser

Do we know Chair's an observant Muslim? His mum's Polish, so he might be Catholic. Or like the majority in the UK, have no religion.

I'm fairly sure that he has always played through Ramadan, but that he observes it.

I think players are allowed a little dispensation & extra drinks.
[Post edited 3 Mar 15:11]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 15:03 - Mar 3 with 5925 viewsRed_Ranger

Not so fast. Sam Field has to score. 4-2
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 3 with 5877 viewsDiggertheMole

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 15:03 - Mar 3 by Red_Ranger

Not so fast. Sam Field has to score. 4-2

No former WBA player scored for us in 1967... therefore Sam does not need to score, although it would be nice! I'd go for a pint in the Lazarus' former pub in Fulham palace Road to guarantee victory but I'm pretty sure it's gone - or at least changed character so it's The Uxbridge as usual.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 3 with 5834 viewsRed_Ranger

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 3 by DiggertheMole

No former WBA player scored for us in 1967... therefore Sam does not need to score, although it would be nice! I'd go for a pint in the Lazarus' former pub in Fulham palace Road to guarantee victory but I'm pretty sure it's gone - or at least changed character so it's The Uxbridge as usual.

Gotcha. Sorry, being stupid. Bit young as well.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 3 with 5763 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 12:38 - Mar 3 by connell10

On a serious note I hope the occasion doesn't get to us . It's gonna be a very emotional night and West Brom are a good team at the moment. We need 11 Stans on the pitch who can shut out all the outside noise.

Also I think little Jacob is going to be the mascot coming out with the team to add to the emotion of the evening.
Winning away from home against the potential champions is going to give the boys so much confidence they wont fear anybody now .
QPR 2 WBA 0
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 3 with 5705 viewsQuillPenRiot

There has been quite an epic tale here, Greek god proportions, let’s not all suffer from hubris. We to need to sacrifice the fat of every meal, walk to Hades and back if necessary, to keep divine fates on our side. Else MC may turn into a pumpkin

Edited to add, with head bowed, 1-3 Baggies
[Post edited 3 Mar 17:08]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 18:32 - Mar 3 with 5598 viewscolinallcars

We're playing so well, Taylor Richards might fancy a game. On second thoughts we don't want to discommode him.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 23:16 - Mar 3 with 5354 viewsBoston

Baggies - always think they should be some sort of British snack food. Of the warm variety of course, like a traditional Cornish Pasty or a bag of chips.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 01:04 - Mar 4 with 5268 viewsFredManRave

Hopefully the headline after the game will be "Baggie Pants".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024