Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 13:27 - Mar 20 with 8927 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 13:38 - Mar 21 with 2264 viewsdaveB

you can usually get to Coventry via Reading as well but doesn't seem to be running that day either
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 14:08 - Mar 21 with 2211 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 13:38 - Mar 21 by daveB

you can usually get to Coventry via Reading as well but doesn't seem to be running that day either

Cross Country are diverted, not calling Cov.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 14:37 - Mar 21 with 2159 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 14:08 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Cross Country are diverted, not calling Cov.

Here's the full list for avoidance of doubt...

Avanti West Coast:

No trains will run between Rugby and Birmingham New Street.

Replacement buses will run between Rugby and Birmingham International via Coventry.

CrossCountry:

Trains will be amended and diverted, not calling at Coventry or Birmingham International.

Replacement buses will run between Birmingham New Street and Leamington Spa, serving Birmingham International and Coventry.

London Northwestern Railway:

Trains between London Euston / Northampton and Birmingham New Street will run between London Euston / Northampton and Coventry and between Birmingham International and Birmingham New Street (at a reduced level of frequency).

Trains between Coventry and Birmingham New Street will run between Birmingham International and Birmingham New Street only.

Rail replacement buses will operate between Coventry and Birmingham International.

Basically means the only direct trains that get you there for kick off are North Western from Euston at...
07.23, 07.55, 08.23, 08.55, 09.23.

Fun day in store.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 14:52 - Mar 21 with 2128 viewsdaveB

Christ what a nightmare, no reserved seats on trains either
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 15:20 - Mar 21 with 2070 viewsNorthernr

Confirmed they're now playing Ipswich H on the Tuesday before this as well.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 16:03 - Mar 21 with 1996 viewsdaveB

managed to get 3 tickets for 60 quid, should be fun on that packed train, if we are already safe/relegated I'll give this one a miss
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 16:18 - Mar 21 with 1967 viewsEastR

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 15:20 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Confirmed they're now playing Ipswich H on the Tuesday before this as well.

that's 4 games in 10 days, 5 in 14 for them

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 11:58 - Mar 22 with 1706 viewsWatford_Ranger

Cov have confirmed they’re running their trial on the change of away end for the rest of the season so presumably a smaller allocation even if we have something riding on it and they don’t (which I assume would mean they wouldn’t sell out).
Login to get fewer ads

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 12:04 - Mar 22 with 1682 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 11:58 - Mar 22 by Watford_Ranger

Cov have confirmed they’re running their trial on the change of away end for the rest of the season so presumably a smaller allocation even if we have something riding on it and they don’t (which I assume would mean they wouldn’t sell out).

Very excited for the return of the "loyalty points are fcking sht, same old hobbyists who sit down away and never sing" Twitter rants from people who haven't been all season but suddenly want to go to that one. Missed it since Reading got relegated.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 12:09 - Mar 22 with 1663 viewsWatford_Ranger

It’s a weird one to judge demand for if it’s a relegation or not game. Similar situation at Stoke but not quite last year and it was 2k or so from memory. Bit closer but 12:30 and maybe on the box. 2500 probably isn’t going to exclude many but then I could be wildly underestimating.

FWIW I’ll be doing Swansea and Plymouth and probably Hull from the south coast so will be expecting two for Cov as Aunt Nellie lives in Warwick.

Think the system with 20% going on general sale is quite fair for the one game in every 50 or so it’s needed.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 12:11 - Mar 22 with 1653 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 12:09 - Mar 22 by Watford_Ranger

It’s a weird one to judge demand for if it’s a relegation or not game. Similar situation at Stoke but not quite last year and it was 2k or so from memory. Bit closer but 12:30 and maybe on the box. 2500 probably isn’t going to exclude many but then I could be wildly underestimating.

FWIW I’ll be doing Swansea and Plymouth and probably Hull from the south coast so will be expecting two for Cov as Aunt Nellie lives in Warwick.

Think the system with 20% going on general sale is quite fair for the one game in every 50 or so it’s needed.

We always take loads to Cov. It'll sell.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 12:16 - Mar 22 with 1623 viewswelwynranger

Sod the trains. Im going to drive.
If i can get a match ticket
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:21 - Mar 22 with 1472 viewsThe_Beast1976

I'm at the snooker semi final and final from Saturday evening until Monday evening. Result that this game has been moved to 12.30pm KO. Stop in Cov for the game on the way up to The Crucible
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:51 - Mar 22 with 1422 viewsqpr_1968

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 12:11 - Mar 22 by Northernr

We always take loads to Cov. It'll sell.

4,000 last season if i'm right.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 14:44 - Apr 10 with 1071 viewsDannyPaddox

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 16:30 - Mar 20 by DannyPaddox

Because of the Semi-Final Cov will have to rearrange a home fixture against Ipswich (could be a cracker) and the new date could be a few days before playing us. Straw clutching yes but hopefully they’re knackered by the time we visit.

It will be torture but quite possible we’ll be needing points on the last day. Was just looking at Coventry’s fixtures and their game-in-hand home game to Ipswich is now a confirmed date - 4 days before they play us. So Cov’s last week in the League will be Saturday 27th Blackburn Away - a tough one as Rovers will be after points. Tuesday 30th Ipswich Home - a tough one as Ipswich will be wanting automatic. And then us. Hopefully they’ll be knackered by the end of that week. And who knows they might even be preparing (avoiding injury) for a Cup Final.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 15:06 - Apr 10 with 952 viewsTheChef

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 14:44 - Apr 10 by DannyPaddox

It will be torture but quite possible we’ll be needing points on the last day. Was just looking at Coventry’s fixtures and their game-in-hand home game to Ipswich is now a confirmed date - 4 days before they play us. So Cov’s last week in the League will be Saturday 27th Blackburn Away - a tough one as Rovers will be after points. Tuesday 30th Ipswich Home - a tough one as Ipswich will be wanting automatic. And then us. Hopefully they’ll be knackered by the end of that week. And who knows they might even be preparing (avoiding injury) for a Cup Final.

If we get to the Coventry game having not already secured Championship status for next season, I won't be angry, I'll be disappointed.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 20:08 - Apr 10 with 738 viewsBenny_the_Ball

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:21 - Mar 22 by The_Beast1976

I'm at the snooker semi final and final from Saturday evening until Monday evening. Result that this game has been moved to 12.30pm KO. Stop in Cov for the game on the way up to The Crucible

Nice!
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 21:16 - Apr 10 with 653 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 17:51 - Mar 22 by qpr_1968

4,000 last season if i'm right.

They're defo only giving away teams 2,500 now though.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:08 - Apr 10 with 582 viewswombat

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 21:16 - Apr 10 by Northernr

They're defo only giving away teams 2,500 now though.

The Peterbrough massive will be disappointed not getting tickets for their only away game of the season then .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:11 - Apr 10 with 575 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:08 - Apr 10 by wombat

The Peterbrough massive will be disappointed not getting tickets for their only away game of the season then .

Looking forward to my regular dose of Twitter brickbats about loyalty point holders who sit down away because somebody wants to bring their mate's cousin for his first away game and can't get a ticket.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:38 - Apr 10 with 494 viewsnix

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:11 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Looking forward to my regular dose of Twitter brickbats about loyalty point holders who sit down away because somebody wants to bring their mate's cousin for his first away game and can't get a ticket.

People love to whinge.

I don't think my couple of times a season jolly should give me priority over those going round the country all season.

Bonkers.
As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:46 - Apr 10 with 464 viewsNorthernr

As expected - Coventry A final day of the season moves to 12.30 on 22:38 - Apr 10 by nix

People love to whinge.

I don't think my couple of times a season jolly should give me priority over those going round the country all season.

Bonkers.

It hasn't happened since we got sht again tbf. Funny that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024