Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? 13:34 - Jan 25 with 14527 viewsfreddieeddie

How can we struggle to get a sell out against Chelsea? If that's the case then that is embarrassing. Shocking in my opinion.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:27 - Jan 25 with 1579 viewswindsorhoop

I know at least 8 people who currently going to his game because they do not get paid till the 31st.

Just tx another load of people to say that tickets are on general sale as they haven't bothered to try because they thought it would sell out like the home game in the league.

Still to not sell out for this should really be a wake up call for people who believe we should be signing defoe!!!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:29 - Jan 25 with 1563 viewsbaz_qpr

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:22 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Every single thing I've read on this thread is the stuff we have been taking the pis out of Fulham for on here for weeks. If we don't sell this game out we can say nothing against them again. Scared there's going to be some trouble, FFS.

Fulham, incidentally, got more than 20,000 to their match with League One Charlton in the previous round.

Seriously Clive who cares - The point is families with young children will avoid this as they would a Millwall game. The cost is high right at the end of the month when most people got paid in the 3rd week of December. If this was last year it would have sold out in a day, but its not, we are in the premier league and a lot of season ticket holders like myself with families will give this one a pass
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:29 - Jan 25 with 1562 viewsCharlie1

I'm on holiday and gutted about it!

2:59 baby!

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:32 - Jan 25 with 1556 viewswittle

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:29 - Jan 25 by baz_qpr

Seriously Clive who cares - The point is families with young children will avoid this as they would a Millwall game. The cost is high right at the end of the month when most people got paid in the 3rd week of December. If this was last year it would have sold out in a day, but its not, we are in the premier league and a lot of season ticket holders like myself with families will give this one a pass

why should famillies give it a miss though ,there wont be trouble ob will be everywhere me and my mates are taking our kids and wouldnt miss it for the world
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:33 - Jan 25 with 1543 viewsactonman

Well I can understand some people not going ....
Early kick off
40 sheets a tkt
Fa cup game
Hostile atmosphere

Me ... I would not miss this game for anything and will happily sell my grandmother to get there. 15 years watching sh!te and people don't want to go and see us play Chelsea ?
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:35 - Jan 25 with 1538 viewsHulaHoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:22 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Every single thing I've read on this thread is the stuff we have been taking the pis out of Fulham for on here for weeks. If we don't sell this game out we can say nothing against them again. Scared there's going to be some trouble, FFS.

Fulham, incidentally, got more than 20,000 to their match with League One Charlton in the previous round.

This is the first season I've been without a season ticket due to financial reasons, but I'm no doubt alone in hoping to get one on general sale tomorrow!!!

Anyone know if the online booking systems allows you to book from MIDNIGHT tonight?????!!! Thanks in advance to anyone who knows for sure...
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:37 - Jan 25 with 1527 viewswittle

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:35 - Jan 25 by HulaHoop

This is the first season I've been without a season ticket due to financial reasons, but I'm no doubt alone in hoping to get one on general sale tomorrow!!!

Anyone know if the online booking systems allows you to book from MIDNIGHT tonight?????!!! Thanks in advance to anyone who knows for sure...

if you are on the data base you can get one now
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:38 - Jan 25 with 1523 viewsted_hendrix

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:03 - Jan 25 by Jamie

Imagine its a combination of:

£50 tickets at end of month
No chance of winning
Available online
Atmosphere going to be very nasty so few families
Lack of new signings

Fck me man, you must be up for fan of the Year.

No chance of winning, what like last time?

No chance of winning, yea maybe you're right, we should all just throw the towel in eh?

Jesus, Joseph and bloody Mary

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:40 - Jan 25 with 1515 viewsW7Ranger

1) I never took the piss out of Fulham fans on this board!

2) The "possible" trouble aspect doesn't bother me!

3) Now that's cleared up, if anyone on here's got the cash for me and my missus to go I'll gladly bite your hand off!

4) You might not make the game becuase your flying back from the States - that's not very commited of you Clive is it?????

5) If some of you are worried about looking like to tw@ts to Fulham fans - DON'T FRIGGIN' DISH IT OUT!!! Why should I or anyone else who's skint, fork out for money that we haven't got, just because some people give it the big'un to rival fans but can't take it back???

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:47 - Jan 25 with 1494 viewsCharlie1

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:35 - Jan 25 by HulaHoop

Hula
If you can't get one, others can for you.
Just ask on here.

2:59 baby!

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:47 - Jan 25 with 1494 viewsWatford_Ranger

Don't take the wife. Save £40
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:48 - Jan 25 with 1483 viewsW7Ranger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:47 - Jan 25 by Watford_Ranger

Don't take the wife. Save £40

have been weighing that one up!!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:50 - Jan 25 with 1475 viewswindsorhoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:32 - Jan 25 by wittle

why should famillies give it a miss though ,there wont be trouble ob will be everywhere me and my mates are taking our kids and wouldnt miss it for the world

No offence but I seem to remember there being old bill everywhere for the millwall game. Didn't stop it going off that night did it?

Lets not forget some wall tw@t gave a kid with his mum a slap that night for no reason.

Everything else I agree with what you are saying but don't knock people for being concerned.

I'm not going simple because I cant afford the 40 quid ticket and then 60 quid travelling costs. Although I will be at Villa away on the Wednesday (after pay day)
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:58 - Jan 25 with 1443 viewsloftboy

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:32 - Jan 25 by wittle

My 6 year old would kill me if I made him miss Saturday, me and 3 of my kids will be in our usual seat.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 19:03 - Jan 25 with 1427 viewsskorpio1

went to Newcastle, got my tickets for Villa, doing my bit - Prem is more important than Cup. there is only so much money to go round!!!!!!! (brothers got my ticket for chelsea)
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 19:31 - Jan 25 with 1384 viewsNathanNI

"West London is ours....."

No it fu(king isn't if we can't sell out at home to our biggest rivals in the FA Cup. I don't care if it's an 8 am KO. There should be enough fans that want to watch this game.

A total embarrassment.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 19:42 - Jan 25 with 1367 viewsW7Ranger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 19:31 - Jan 25 by NathanNI

"West London is ours....."

No it fu(king isn't if we can't sell out at home to our biggest rivals in the FA Cup. I don't care if it's an 8 am KO. There should be enough fans that want to watch this game.

A total embarrassment.

I'm fairly confident we do have enough fans that really do want to watch this game and fill the ground. We know that from previous sell outs earlier this season and the back end of last season. Unless there's been some pandemic amongst Rangers fans that's killed a few thousand off!!

Clearly for one reason or another some fans can't make this game (finances, family commitments, work commitments etc...) - even though I do believe this will probably still be a sell out come Saturday.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 19:54 - Jan 25 with 1349 viewssheppetonrs

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:58 - Jan 25 by loftboy

My 6 year old would kill me if I made him miss Saturday, me and 3 of my kids will be in our usual seat.

Same for me and my 2 kids. Their tickets were FREE btw.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:03 - Jan 25 with 1321 viewsJuzzie

6,000-7,000 of that was Charlton though leaving 13k home fans and plenty of seats unsold.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:14 - Jan 25 with 1284 viewsBrightonhoop

I've thought long and hard about this one; finances, everyones working or prior committments (nothing wrong with tht after 11 years of not progressing). I'm broke. I should be helping out that day in a new business, and if not their supporting a close elderly seriously ill parent.
If there's tickets in the morning I'll be their. Second bite of the Scum at Home for me is too good to miss.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:19 - Jan 25 with 1273 viewswindsorhoop

I really don't understand the vitriol being handed out on this message board to other QPR fans who can't make this game.

Last season I was annoyed that we didn't sell out many of the games but if we don't sell out the chelsea game after already selling out many other less glamorous games then to me its obvious as a fan base there are serious problems with people finding the money to go to the games. I would much rather see people expressing sympathy with people who can't afford to go than slagging them off.

Someone raised stuff about fulham but knowing fulham fans the vast majority of there fans come from a relatively wealthy background whilst we seem to have a more working class baseline of support. A good indication of this would be the massive jump in attendances during our time on league 1 and the drop of when we got promoted to the championship. We hear it far too much to just simply brush off what people have said about not being able to afford it on here to not realise that the current ticket prices are just too expensive for our core fan base. Even if we do sell out on Saturday which I expect us to I reckon good couple of thousand there will be part time QPR fans the so called floating support.

I hate this term of embarrassing well in my view its not we have proved we can sell out our ground and not only against the big clubs nor do I find it embarrassing that middlesboroughs attendances gone through the floor there is almost no money up there. I am glad that many people on this message board can afford to go and congratulations to you. But maybe before spouting off you should have a think about the many people who cannot afford to go and maybe you should you think about how you would feel telling that person to there face that they are an embarrassment for not borrowing money or not having the money. How would you feel if you lost your job and didn't have the money to go when reading this thread?

Feel really disappointed in what I have read on here tonight.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:22 - Jan 25 with 1264 viewsdaveB

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 17:45 - Jan 25 by Cliff

You don't understand the price thing? - Great but me and the kids some tickets will you? (1 adult, 1 U21 and 1 U16)

When you've got them let me know where to meet.

out of interest would you have paid if it was a league game when it would cost more for those 3 tickets? fair play if people can't afford it but i just find it sad that so many seem keen to watch games down the pub or at home on a computer screen rather than go to the game.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:23 - Jan 25 with 1259 viewswindsorhoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:14 - Jan 25 by Brightonhoop

I've thought long and hard about this one; finances, everyones working or prior committments (nothing wrong with tht after 11 years of not progressing). I'm broke. I should be helping out that day in a new business, and if not their supporting a close elderly seriously ill parent.
If there's tickets in the morning I'll be their. Second bite of the Scum at Home for me is too good to miss.

Gloucs r has probably already asked this but do you have a season ticket and sit in the south africa road stand?
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:28 - Jan 25 with 1246 viewsNorthernr

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:40 - Jan 25 by W7Ranger

1) I never took the piss out of Fulham fans on this board!

2) The "possible" trouble aspect doesn't bother me!

3) Now that's cleared up, if anyone on here's got the cash for me and my missus to go I'll gladly bite your hand off!

4) You might not make the game becuase your flying back from the States - that's not very commited of you Clive is it?????

5) If some of you are worried about looking like to tw@ts to Fulham fans - DON'T FRIGGIN' DISH IT OUT!!! Why should I or anyone else who's skint, fork out for money that we haven't got, just because some people give it the big'un to rival fans but can't take it back???

4) I have my ticket and will be doing everything in my power to race from New York to the ground in time for kick off. If I only make it at half time I'll still fcking be there.

I wouldn't be so bothered if I hadn't had to moderate one fcking thread after another about how we need a 30,000 seater stadium and how Fulham's support is sht. I'm just going to delete these now I think after this debacle.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:29 - Jan 25 with 1243 viewsW7Ranger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:22 - Jan 25 by daveB

out of interest would you have paid if it was a league game when it would cost more for those 3 tickets? fair play if people can't afford it but i just find it sad that so many seem keen to watch games down the pub or at home on a computer screen rather than go to the game.

Because it's a helluva lot cheaper than £40 (plus anything else) to watch the game on the telly (if it's on), online or down the pub.

I'm keen to watch every QPR game in the flesh - love nothing more than to be there. But if I can't, I'll try and find some other way of watching it if I can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024