Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? 13:34 - Jan 25 with 14531 viewsfreddieeddie

How can we struggle to get a sell out against Chelsea? If that's the case then that is embarrassing. Shocking in my opinion.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:27 - Jan 25 with 1237 viewsQPRBrian

There will always be occasions when even the most die hard fan is unable to go to a game but what you expect then is for there to be plenty of others lining up to take that ticket, particulalrly when:
it is for us a Premier League club (for the first time in 15 years FFS!!!), versus Chelsea, at home, on a Saturday, new manager, new players bought/ on verge off joining, a strong team out, we won last saturday and finally................. that many fans did not weigh out on a season ticket at the start of the season due to the prices and general Briatore/ Ecclestone debacle citing they would pick and choose their games!! It's Chelsea at home in the FA Cup, what other game are you going to pick over that?!
Prices v Chelsea in the league earlier this season were much higher yet we sold them out.............
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:36 - Jan 25 with 1215 viewsBrightonhoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:00 - Jan 25 by ted_hendrix

As you put It windsor the vitriol being handed out is what It is, It's a generalisation, you would understand I hope that since December we've read various player shopping threads, countless new ground threads including training grounds/academy status etc, the endless foolham insults etc etc.
You know as well as me that some poor bastard has to dig deep into their pockets and in this case I'm talking about firstly our owners, did you know that the cost to QPR to employ a firm to investigate finding us a suitable new site to build a new ground is half a million Pound alone?

It must be dammed hard for our owners to see that we still have circa 2000 seats unsold for what surely Is to coin a phrase a 'plum tie'

I've cringed sometimes over the last few weeks reading posters comments on some of our projected targets.

Since the first take over (tango & cash) I've honestly sympathised with the lads on here who for financial reasons couldn't go anymore, that hasn't changed but I'm honestly shocked that we haven't sold out already.

On an almost even sadder note, I spent this morning at a football ground with the stadium Manager listening to him telling me of the clubs plans to expand, new training ground, (they've already get one a hundred times better than ours that they are going to demolish) They're in a league below us and constantly get better crowds than us. I hate the bastards no end but they're gonna leave us behind again, we just do not have the fan base anymore, maybe, just maybe we never will.

Maybe I'm a luddite Ted, but I wouldn't want to see us play anywhere but Loftus Road. We never made the transition back inthe day to the White City Ground so I've always sneered at the idea of a bigger ground/training facilities/etc etc. We've never been that sort of Club. Amazingly 30,000 turned up at the Millenium but we'll never see that many on a regular basis. Fuhlam? Reading?Couldn't give a tos what those tinpot Clubs do or what riches are lavished on them. They'll never be QPR and never a Ground like Loftus Road. If we never change then I'll be happy.
On finances I dont find it suprising some cant stretch to it. If tickets had been £20 then I doubt they'd have reached General sale. It's January, we're bout to go into a second recession and most folks dont know if they'll have a job next month.
Windsor, no not me with the ST. And if I'm depriving someoneelse considered more 'worthy' of a ticket then too bad, should have bought one by now. 40 years I think is long enough to have earned one. Anyway I've got mine and amnotabout to start feeling guilty about seeing us at Home to the Scum. Roll on Saturday.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:57 - Jan 25 with 1179 viewsDylanP

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:00 - Jan 25 by 00calben

Perhaps people have lost love/faith in the Club after the dismissal of Warnock.

Perhaps people are fed up of spending their hard earned money every week to watch the Club they love being captained by Joey Barton

Perhaps everything that made them fall in love with the Club and what made the Club so special is either not there anymore or slowly fading away

Perhaps you are an idiot. I am not saying you are, just PERHAPS!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 23:02 - Jan 25 with 1168 viewsDevon_4_England

I'm confident this game will sell out as the game approaches but it shows just how fine a line it is in terms of ticket pricing for many fans.

I know it is Chelsea, and I wouldn't miss the game for love nor money, but clearly the 40 quid is causing issues and it is sad to see everyone at each others throats on this thread.

We have a hardcore of 15,000 of which a large percentage travel away in proportion to our average home attendance. We had an average attendance of 17,000 in the 3rd tier & not that long ago took 30,000 to Cardiff. If my memory serves didn't we have one of the biggest followings ever at Wembley with 45,000 + in '86. We have a decent support but we also need to build the fan base and 15 years out of the top flight hasn't exactly done much to improve matters. The Club need to aspire to ST & Membership waiting lists and to increase demand but this will take time.

Like many I am surprised how slow this game is selling but perhaps we have to face that for a new generation of Rangers fans playing Chelsea doesn't perhaps mean what it did to all of us during the 70s, 80s & 90's. (Although anyone there in October surely didn't need any educating as it was electric)

As the Club builds and looks to the future we need to be careful not to get the ticket pricing wrong in terms of ST pricing and matchday pricing which caused grief under Devlin, Paladini, Comical Ali and Briatore at different times whilst not get too carried away if sales are sluggish on occassions and go into meltdown over what will likely be a full house anyway.

Beg, steal or borrow the money and let's sell this out so we can move on to who we will face in Round 5!

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 23:38 - Jan 25 with 1125 viewsOakwoodR

Had a look at the seats left - approx 1150 now in total.
250 in X block and 750 in the upper and lower loft.

So that's around 600 sold on Wednesday.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 00:33 - Jan 26 with 1093 viewsCliff

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:22 - Jan 25 by daveB

out of interest would you have paid if it was a league game when it would cost more for those 3 tickets? fair play if people can't afford it but i just find it sad that so many seem keen to watch games down the pub or at home on a computer screen rather than go to the game.

My kids have season tickets, and I bought one of them 6 game packages, the one with the Chelsea game. I doubt I will go to many if any other games.

One of my kids is now 16 and needs an U21 ticket so their 2 ST's in Silver cost me more than what I paid for all 3 of our ST's before Briatore took over, and in those days I sat in what was to become a Gold area but had to move to keep the price down.

I would like to add that I'm really pissed off at not being able to go to games with my kids, I can't even sit with them now I haven't got an ST. But the simple fact is I can't afford to put any more money the clubs way, full stop.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 00:44 - Jan 26 with 1081 viewsDaiHo0p

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 23:38 - Jan 25 by OakwoodR

Had a look at the seats left - approx 1150 now in total.
250 in X block and 750 in the upper and lower loft.

So that's around 600 sold on Wednesday.

Tickets are not on general sale till tomorrow.

Why all the boo hoos.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 01:04 - Jan 26 with 1066 viewsGetMeRangers

While I appreciate there are fans who will take their kids and families to the game, there are many who would not. I loathe the Scum and did not take my sons last time,as I knew it would be a hot atomsphere. After that game, there is no way I would take them to this.

While I hope it does not happen, there is a great chance that JT will do something stupid around Anton and it will not take much for it all to kick of... especially given raucous crowd.

QPR has always been a family club and I hope always will be, but games against Scum and Millwall are no go games for many.
Login to get fewer ads

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 01:48 - Jan 26 with 1055 viewstimcocking

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:36 - Jan 25 by Brightonhoop

Maybe I'm a luddite Ted, but I wouldn't want to see us play anywhere but Loftus Road. We never made the transition back inthe day to the White City Ground so I've always sneered at the idea of a bigger ground/training facilities/etc etc. We've never been that sort of Club. Amazingly 30,000 turned up at the Millenium but we'll never see that many on a regular basis. Fuhlam? Reading?Couldn't give a tos what those tinpot Clubs do or what riches are lavished on them. They'll never be QPR and never a Ground like Loftus Road. If we never change then I'll be happy.
On finances I dont find it suprising some cant stretch to it. If tickets had been £20 then I doubt they'd have reached General sale. It's January, we're bout to go into a second recession and most folks dont know if they'll have a job next month.
Windsor, no not me with the ST. And if I'm depriving someoneelse considered more 'worthy' of a ticket then too bad, should have bought one by now. 40 years I think is long enough to have earned one. Anyway I've got mine and amnotabout to start feeling guilty about seeing us at Home to the Scum. Roll on Saturday.

Im living abroad, i'd absolutely love to go if i was there.

That said, 40 squid is too much to watch people try to kick a football about really though. Should be 20 for sure.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 08:08 - Jan 26 with 1014 viewswindsorhoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:36 - Jan 25 by Brightonhoop

Ok fella, We have a bloke who sits next to me who comes from birghton and Ive been meaning to ask him or you on here if you were the same two people.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 08:22 - Jan 26 with 997 viewsNathanNI

I think most of us understand some can't go due to work / finances but surely there should be enough to sell out anyway.

Plus this 'trouble and cost' argument. I believe it's cheaper than the league game which didn't seem to go off too badly (probably due to their worst lot being kept in a pub by OB and missing most of the game)

The OB will be all over this I'd imagine.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 09:16 - Jan 26 with 949 viewsBrightonhoop

Beginning to think the Club go the pricing wrong on this one. Everything has it's pricing saturation point. Some lower loft blocks with 34% seats unsold....support was the 12th man for the League game so I hope these sell pronto.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 09:54 - Jan 26 with 910 viewsTrom

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:39 - Jan 25 by HollowayRanger

was it £40 each?

Yes but look at the split of Fulham vs. Charlton fans attending. Charlton brought very big numbers.

I was surprised by the lack of supporter in Q and P blocks for the game against MK relative to the rest of the ground.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 10:10 - Jan 26 with 870 viewsKonk

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 09:54 - Jan 26 by Trom

Yes but look at the split of Fulham vs. Charlton fans attending. Charlton brought very big numbers.

I was surprised by the lack of supporter in Q and P blocks for the game against MK relative to the rest of the ground.

Chaps, our game’s on the Friday night, so me and some mates are hoping to get along to Loftus Road for the big West London derby on Saturday. I know tickets are on general sale, but does anyone know whether I’ll be able to get a couple of thousand tickets for this one? Preferably all together, but if not, that’s okay.

Listening to Rangers fans over the years, I always thought it was Fulham fans who were too scared to go to the Bush; turns out some of you lot are too — who’d have guessed it — some people don’t find the prospect of trouble appealing and would rather keep themselves and their kids away from it (like a lot of our supporters after you lot acting like divs in SW6 and W6 in 99). When we didn’t sell out our 6,000 allocation for the league cup/reserves game at the Bridge this season — 25th game against them in the last ten years(?) - I was told repeatedly by Rangers fans that you lot would ALWAYS sell-out any allocation against them because it means so much to you and yet people are saying that they went to the league game (first in fifteen years) so aren’t bothering with an FA cup game — has the novelty really worn off that quickly?

For what it's worth, I think £40 is a bit of a liberty, so I can totally understand people not being able to justify going. We've apparently shifted 3,000-odd tickets for your place - last ones expected to go today, so you can stop banging on about us bringing 350/500/1,000* fans to Loftus Road now.

* Number varies wildly depending on which Rangers fan is droning on about our pony support

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 10:12 - Jan 26 with 865 viewstimcocking

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 17:22 - Jan 25 by SomersetHoops

I'm not going as we have all been struggling with the 'flu, although I really want QPR to win, I will be surprised if they do. I do get annoyed by my clubs fixation with Chelsea, yes they are our local rivals and its a great feeling when we beat them, but why we need to keep chanting about Chelsea when we are playing other teams - I just don't get it.

It seems sometimes that they are more important than the game underway. I can understand a bit of self congratulation when their losing score comes up on the screen, but why we need to keep worrying about them when we aren't playing them I don't know.

It has not always been like that and more recently some younger fans seem to work themselve up into a frenzy about it. The games between us have always been fiercely competitive, but used to be played in a less unfriendly atmosphere from what were the terraces. Players have often swapped back and forth between Chelsea and QPR without major issues. I fear the atmosphere generated by some of our fans fuelled by the Terry/Ferdinand issue will be one of hate instead of sensible sporting rivalry and for me that takes away some of the enjoyment of the game.

As I said on another thread Terry should have been dealt with in the same way as Suarez and I accept that if he said what is reported then he should accept a ban, apologise and be more aware that racist comments are not acceptable and undertake never to do it again. I'm not in favour of things said in the heat of the game being dealt with in the courts where its quite possible after all involved have spent a fortune on lawyers and many players spend time in court as witnesses rather than training, and will probably not prove anything. Meanwhile the agravation just goes on and will be very apparent during the game and I think its this unpleasant atmosphere as well as the cost that is putting some people off of going. Of course there are those who think the game is improved by this unpleasantness, but I can't agree with them.

That's a couple of very sensible posts i've read from you Somerset hoop. As a Cornishman, i don't really care about Chelsea at all. Of course i don't like them on behalf of my fellow Rs, but that's as far as it goes for me.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 10:47 - Jan 26 with 833 viewsRangersw12

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 10:10 - Jan 26 by Konk

Chaps, our game’s on the Friday night, so me and some mates are hoping to get along to Loftus Road for the big West London derby on Saturday. I know tickets are on general sale, but does anyone know whether I’ll be able to get a couple of thousand tickets for this one? Preferably all together, but if not, that’s okay.

Listening to Rangers fans over the years, I always thought it was Fulham fans who were too scared to go to the Bush; turns out some of you lot are too — who’d have guessed it — some people don’t find the prospect of trouble appealing and would rather keep themselves and their kids away from it (like a lot of our supporters after you lot acting like divs in SW6 and W6 in 99). When we didn’t sell out our 6,000 allocation for the league cup/reserves game at the Bridge this season — 25th game against them in the last ten years(?) - I was told repeatedly by Rangers fans that you lot would ALWAYS sell-out any allocation against them because it means so much to you and yet people are saying that they went to the league game (first in fifteen years) so aren’t bothering with an FA cup game — has the novelty really worn off that quickly?

For what it's worth, I think £40 is a bit of a liberty, so I can totally understand people not being able to justify going. We've apparently shifted 3,000-odd tickets for your place - last ones expected to go today, so you can stop banging on about us bringing 350/500/1,000* fans to Loftus Road now.

* Number varies wildly depending on which Rangers fan is droning on about our pony support

To be honest I'm glad it hasn't sold out £40 for an Fa Cup game is taking the piss

As for Fulhams support I'm generally surprised you have sold out must be the first time you have sold out at Rangers since we played you in the 80's so fair play for that going by some of your messageboards it seems a bigger game for you than it is for us

Out of interest how many have you sold for Everton in the cup ?
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 10:59 - Jan 26 with 816 viewsJuzzie

Konk, you won't be able to get a ticket for the game unless you're already known on the clubs database (i.e. already bought tickets for previous games) prior to January 17th.

As well as the price, this is also what will stop any floating visitors (and scum fans). But there should still be enough QPR fans to sell out anyway. I personally think it will sell out, whether it's a week before kick or the day before kick off I don't really care. A sell-out is a sell-out.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:01 - Jan 26 with 809 viewsKonk

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 10:47 - Jan 26 by Rangersw12

To be honest I'm glad it hasn't sold out £40 for an Fa Cup game is taking the piss

As for Fulhams support I'm generally surprised you have sold out must be the first time you have sold out at Rangers since we played you in the 80's so fair play for that going by some of your messageboards it seems a bigger game for you than it is for us

Out of interest how many have you sold for Everton in the cup ?

I think we've shifted 4-500 for Everton. Not surprised as it's a Friday night - best part of £200 going by train and stopping overnight. Plus we've lost there every game since we were promoted - although we've never lost there in the cup, so you never know. I would have gone on a Saturday or Sunday, but not with time off work and an overnight.

We know we're not a big club - it just makes us chuckle that after years of Rangers fans digging out our support and telling us what a huge club Rangers are, both your games against Chelsea have gone on general.

I don't remember loads of empty seats the last couple of times we played at Loftus Road, but as I said earlier, after the bollocks down at our place, I think some people couldn't be arsed with a night of bother - a lot of people were stunned by the bitterness and how it seemed like such a big game for you in 99. We filled every other London away end in the lower divisions and div 2, so I can only think that must have been the reason. And I'd imagine that's why there was loads of room in the Putney End when you came back to ours the following season.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:06 - Jan 26 with 807 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

With around 1,000 tickets left, mainly in X and The Loft (+ restricted views?) we are going to be close to a sellout.

One point I haven't seen mentioned is the one ticket per ST holder and member. The club seem to be going out of their way to be fair on allocation since the Leeds match debacle. If, as then, ST holders could have purchased two tickets plus their own this game would have sold out days ago.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:19 - Jan 26 with 790 viewsJuzzie

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:01 - Jan 26 by Konk

I think we've shifted 4-500 for Everton. Not surprised as it's a Friday night - best part of £200 going by train and stopping overnight. Plus we've lost there every game since we were promoted - although we've never lost there in the cup, so you never know. I would have gone on a Saturday or Sunday, but not with time off work and an overnight.

We know we're not a big club - it just makes us chuckle that after years of Rangers fans digging out our support and telling us what a huge club Rangers are, both your games against Chelsea have gone on general.

I don't remember loads of empty seats the last couple of times we played at Loftus Road, but as I said earlier, after the bollocks down at our place, I think some people couldn't be arsed with a night of bother - a lot of people were stunned by the bitterness and how it seemed like such a big game for you in 99. We filled every other London away end in the lower divisions and div 2, so I can only think that must have been the reason. And I'd imagine that's why there was loads of room in the Putney End when you came back to ours the following season.

Konk, you keep bringing up the 'general sale' thing about Chelsea games but you have to understand that we have a cap on season ticket holders, 10,000. So that's the most we can sell to ST'er (one ticket per person). Also, for the League game, it was only a handful that actually went on general sale as they were restricted/severly restricted view seats.

It then goes to 'Members' as the next phase. Our ST & membership combined is not far off our home capacity (about 15,000) so it's not surprisng that some will go on general sale as it's not guarranteed that every ST'er & Member will buy a ticket, for all the reasons you've probably read on here.

Due to the 3rd round replay, tickets for all 3 phases will have been on sale for only a week prior to the game. Considering it's post-Christmas and almost pay day, do you expect them to all sell in 24 hours then?

As I've said, if it sells out, that all that matters. Why does it bother you so much when this happens?

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:22 - Jan 26 with 786 viewsW7Ranger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:28 - Jan 25 by Northernr

4) I have my ticket and will be doing everything in my power to race from New York to the ground in time for kick off. If I only make it at half time I'll still fcking be there.

I wouldn't be so bothered if I hadn't had to moderate one fcking thread after another about how we need a 30,000 seater stadium and how Fulham's support is sht. I'm just going to delete these now I think after this debacle.

I was being ironic Clive.

At the end of the day there's a MASSIVE difference betweens "supporters" who:

1) Are able to go and can't be bothered.

2) Are unable to go but would really really really want to go.

I think you'll find that the vast majority (if not, ALL) of the fans on here that are not going fall in Catagory 2!

With regards to those on here slating Fulham's fanbase and attendance's, I haven't got involved so have no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed about what they think of us.

The new stadium idea is something the board are looking in order to grow the club and it's fanbase over a period of time. This happened at Fulham, and can happen at QPR. We've sold out at home this season, and last season, and previous seasons. Just because we've haven't sold out this particular fixture within 5mins of them going on sale, doesn't automatically mean we have no support does it??? So the game might take a few days to sell out, or maybe it'll be a few hundred short of a sell out....BIG DEAL!!

In the mean times, let's slag off our own fans lack of "loyalty" why don't we??? That'll encourage them!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:28 - Jan 26 with 773 viewsW7Ranger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:35 - Jan 25 by BazWoT

If the cost keeps away the w.ankers that ruined thirty quids worth last Saturday, I'll be more than happy. Why take kids in X block and moan about the language anyway, we have a designated family stand, go in there!

Anyone expecting a quiet polite outing should steer clear of X block.

It's cost me a fortune and likely get lobbed out within 15 minutes, if so, I may never go to a game again. Sterile shit in a church atmo is not what I want nor enjoy.

We've got to make it as uncomfortable for them as last time, some games kids should not be at, this is one!

If you're referring to me fella, that's the tickets the club gave me!! It wasn't my choice. The last time I was in Block X was years before (I think a 2-1 win against Wycombe!) and it wasn't anything like I had expereinced this time.

Not only that, I still would've been pretty pissed off that I couldn't see half the pitch becuase of a few tw@ts a few rows in front of me that were too busy "threatening" Swansea fans (from a very safe distance!) to even worry about what was happening on the pitch!!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:39 - Jan 26 with 757 viewsNov77

1042 left as of now.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:57 - Jan 26 with 729 viewsKonk

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:19 - Jan 26 by Juzzie

Konk, you keep bringing up the 'general sale' thing about Chelsea games but you have to understand that we have a cap on season ticket holders, 10,000. So that's the most we can sell to ST'er (one ticket per person). Also, for the League game, it was only a handful that actually went on general sale as they were restricted/severly restricted view seats.

It then goes to 'Members' as the next phase. Our ST & membership combined is not far off our home capacity (about 15,000) so it's not surprisng that some will go on general sale as it's not guarranteed that every ST'er & Member will buy a ticket, for all the reasons you've probably read on here.

Due to the 3rd round replay, tickets for all 3 phases will have been on sale for only a week prior to the game. Considering it's post-Christmas and almost pay day, do you expect them to all sell in 24 hours then?

As I've said, if it sells out, that all that matters. Why does it bother you so much when this happens?

We have a similar situation at Fulham with away tickets. You need to be a Platinum member with 20,000+ loyalty points and your bedroom kitted out in club shop merchandise if you want tickets for any game north of Birmingham. I can't tell you how frustrating it is having to spend a nice day with friends and family rather than shelling out £150 to watch Fulham turn in a typically crap away performance at Goodison/Ewood/Anfield; It's a nightmare.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 12:42 - Jan 26 with 665 viewsPinnerPaul

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:57 - Jan 25 by DylanP

Perhaps you are an idiot. I am not saying you are, just PERHAPS!!!

Somebody worked out the other day that I have seen 37 managers, I reckon must be at least double that in captains.

I fell in love with QPR when I saw them at 67 Cup final, my family, on both sides, come form Shepherds Bush area, my Dad lived literally round the corner & used to watch ALL home games, inc reserves from a muddy bank where South Africa Road stand now is.

Given the above, and with all due respect, Warnock and Barton are not a huge factor in my supporting the Rs!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024