Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? 13:34 - Jan 25 with 14528 viewsfreddieeddie

How can we struggle to get a sell out against Chelsea? If that's the case then that is embarrassing. Shocking in my opinion.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 13:03 - Jan 26 with 1672 viewswittle

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:39 - Jan 26 by Nov77

1042 left as of now.

looks like loads left in lower loft mainly cos its the family stand and quite a few have opted to give the game a swerve
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 1630 viewsthemodfather

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 13:03 - Jan 26 by wittle

looks like loads left in lower loft mainly cos its the family stand and quite a few have opted to give the game a swerve

st holders can get 4 extra's now, can't they??
i never go lower loft so dunno if you have to have a kid??

game will be pretty safe, police will be everywhere.
don't give in to bullies.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 13:58 - Jan 26 with 1572 viewswittle

these aint the same chelsea fans that used to take the ground over 70s and 80s if they get lippy we will have to come down on them hard,
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:02 - Jan 26 with 1548 viewsGetMeRangers

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 13:26 - Jan 26 by themodfather

st holders can get 4 extra's now, can't they??
i never go lower loft so dunno if you have to have a kid??

game will be pretty safe, police will be everywhere.
don't give in to bullies.

You have to have a kid, but this is the ridiculous part.... I f I wanted to sit in lower loft, then I could say I am taking one of my under eights and have an empty seat next to me, where he would have been.

PU or R blocks every time....I like to make some noise and so do my kids... just wont be taking them to this game... atomsphere steps over the noisy banter to out right hostile (cant wait!)
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:04 - Jan 26 with 1547 viewsdaveB

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:02 - Jan 26 by GetMeRangers

You have to have a kid, but this is the ridiculous part.... I f I wanted to sit in lower loft, then I could say I am taking one of my under eights and have an empty seat next to me, where he would have been.

PU or R blocks every time....I like to make some noise and so do my kids... just wont be taking them to this game... atomsphere steps over the noisy banter to out right hostile (cant wait!)

i booked an extra seat in the lower loft yesterday without having to buy a kids ticket as well, they give you a warning on the site but then you click on accept terms and go through to the payment screen.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:06 - Jan 26 with 1546 viewswittle

club need to have a rethink about this policy for next season it is always the last part of the ground to sell out .it should be held open for famillies for a certain time and then be opened up to adults on the data base.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:10 - Jan 26 with 1536 viewsQPR1506

969 tickets remain in the home sections!!

In Redknapp We Trust !

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:12 - Jan 26 with 1529 viewswittle

we are getting there
Login to get fewer ads

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:19 - Jan 26 with 1504 viewsBluce_Ree

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:06 - Jan 26 by wittle

club need to have a rethink about this policy for next season it is always the last part of the ground to sell out .it should be held open for famillies for a certain time and then be opened up to adults on the data base.

Aren't most Chelsea fans on a database of some sort? (arf!)

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:33 - Jan 26 with 1458 viewsHayesender

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:10 - Jan 26 by QPR1506

969 tickets remain in the home sections!!

I'm hoping it doesn't sell out now, as I can now go but don't get paid till tomorrow.

Insert panicking smiley

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:36 - Jan 26 with 1444 viewsW7Ranger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:33 - Jan 26 by Hayesender

I'm hoping it doesn't sell out now, as I can now go but don't get paid till tomorrow.

Insert panicking smiley

JCL!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:41 - Jan 26 with 1427 viewsBazWoT

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:28 - Jan 26 by W7Ranger

If you're referring to me fella, that's the tickets the club gave me!! It wasn't my choice. The last time I was in Block X was years before (I think a 2-1 win against Wycombe!) and it wasn't anything like I had expereinced this time.

Not only that, I still would've been pretty pissed off that I couldn't see half the pitch becuase of a few tw@ts a few rows in front of me that were too busy "threatening" Swansea fans (from a very safe distance!) to even worry about what was happening on the pitch!!

No, I was not, I was referring to the moaning minnies and mizzogs on Saturday.

As at about three hours ago when I bought even more, 1,020 left.

79 in South Africa
12 in paddocks
228 in upper loft
411 in lower loft
290 in ellerslie

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:46 - Jan 26 with 1407 viewsBazWoT

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:33 - Jan 26 by Hayesender

Insert panicking smiley

Back up this thread I asked if you would like me to get you one.

Up to you mate.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:50 - Jan 26 with 1394 viewsW7Ranger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:41 - Jan 26 by BazWoT

No, I was not, I was referring to the moaning minnies and mizzogs on Saturday.

As at about three hours ago when I bought even more, 1,020 left.

79 in South Africa
12 in paddocks
228 in upper loft
411 in lower loft
290 in ellerslie

Apologies fella.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:52 - Jan 26 with 1388 viewsHayesender

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:46 - Jan 26 by BazWoT

Up to you mate.

Did you? Didn't see it

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:58 - Jan 26 with 1366 viewsHayesender

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:53 - Jan 25 by BazWoT

I'll treat you bad back

So you did

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:59 - Jan 26 with 1362 viewsHayesender

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 14:46 - Jan 26 by BazWoT

Up to you mate.

I'll txt ya in a little while fella

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:11 - Jan 26 with 1335 viewswillis1980

the club shouldve sent out an email letting people know that the chelsea tickets are on general sale, they send me emails about any other old shit, Im sure there are some people who reckon they havent got a chance in getting a ticket.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:15 - Jan 26 with 1319 viewsRangersw12

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 11:01 - Jan 26 by Konk

I think we've shifted 4-500 for Everton. Not surprised as it's a Friday night - best part of £200 going by train and stopping overnight. Plus we've lost there every game since we were promoted - although we've never lost there in the cup, so you never know. I would have gone on a Saturday or Sunday, but not with time off work and an overnight.

We know we're not a big club - it just makes us chuckle that after years of Rangers fans digging out our support and telling us what a huge club Rangers are, both your games against Chelsea have gone on general.

I don't remember loads of empty seats the last couple of times we played at Loftus Road, but as I said earlier, after the bollocks down at our place, I think some people couldn't be arsed with a night of bother - a lot of people were stunned by the bitterness and how it seemed like such a big game for you in 99. We filled every other London away end in the lower divisions and div 2, so I can only think that must have been the reason. And I'd imagine that's why there was loads of room in the Putney End when you came back to ours the following season.

4-500 isn't too bad for a Friday night game to be fair

I don't know where Fulham get this misconception that all Rangers think we are a big club if anything it’s the other way round

Fulham have done very well with marketing and your gates are very good now but you judge a clubs proper support by their away attendances and frankly in that respect you are on a par with Brentford

Not saying our away support is anything special but with the size of gates you are getting you should be taking a lot more

As for previous games fin 99/00 season at LR you brought about 1800 second game you brought a lot more but still didn't sell out

The trouble in the ground your place was your clubs fault for initially only giving us 2500 tickets so Rangers then snapped up tickets in the home end and by the time Fulham released more tickets the damage had been done

As for the 2nd game at your if I remember the police stopped tickets going on general sale a week before the game but we still had around 3k
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:25 - Jan 26 with 1298 viewsLewes_r

They fcukd this up pricing this game at 40 quid.. very apparent now

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:35 - Jan 26 with 1272 viewsJuzzie

This time tomorrow, there may only be a couple of hundred left, if that. £40 is too expensive but they'll be vindicated.

We've only had a week to sell the tickets (Thurs-Tues for ST'ers then Members, Weds-Fri General Sale to QPR fans on the databse... hardly the same as open to the general public, tourists etc.) so don't know why all the fuss.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:42 - Jan 26 with 1260 viewsCliff

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:25 - Jan 26 by Lewes_r

Agreed what's worrying me now is what are the ST's going to be next year?
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:45 - Jan 26 with 1247 viewsW7Ranger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:42 - Jan 26 by Cliff

Agreed what's worrying me now is what are the ST's going to be next year?

Probably them little plasticy card things again like this year.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:53 - Jan 26 with 1229 viewsKonk

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:15 - Jan 26 by Rangersw12

4-500 isn't too bad for a Friday night game to be fair

I don't know where Fulham get this misconception that all Rangers think we are a big club if anything it’s the other way round

Fulham have done very well with marketing and your gates are very good now but you judge a clubs proper support by their away attendances and frankly in that respect you are on a par with Brentford

Not saying our away support is anything special but with the size of gates you are getting you should be taking a lot more

As for previous games fin 99/00 season at LR you brought about 1800 second game you brought a lot more but still didn't sell out

The trouble in the ground your place was your clubs fault for initially only giving us 2500 tickets so Rangers then snapped up tickets in the home end and by the time Fulham released more tickets the damage had been done

As for the 2nd game at your if I remember the police stopped tickets going on general sale a week before the game but we still had around 3k

I think Fulham and QPR are two very similar-sized clubs in terms of support and pedigree — both probably ‘belong’ somewhere around mid-table in division 2. I reckon we probably now have a hardcore of around 15,000 and I’d be surprised if there were more than 30-35,000 people in the World who’d call themselves Fulham fans. All we heard of Rangers when we were on the rise and you were on the slide was what a tin pot little club we were; pony support, natural place 4th division etc etc. I’ve got Fulham mates from Hammersmith, Wembley, South Kenton, Hounslow and Willesden and all of them got bored a long time ago with Rangers fans deciding to ignore anything that happened before 1967, whilst telling us what a poxy little club we are.

It was stupid to initially only give you half the Putney, but the problems at our place in 99 actually kicked-off about two foot away from me and started with a group of your divs turning up late, singing Rangers songs in the Enclosure, expecting no-one to do anything and then they took a kicking. We then had a load of lairy QPR idiots behind us in the seats, and again it all kicked-off. Not a very nice atmosphere, but I was drinking round Hammersmith from eleven on the day of the game and there were loads of QPR up for trouble that day so I wasn’t surprised. Listening to some of the bitter idiots banging on about us was a bit of a turn-up for our lot — always used to get a little pat on the head from Rangers fans round there when we were rubbish. I think what happened that day — in the ground and outside with your lot starting on Fulham who were minding their own business around the side streets etc probably made people give the away game a swerve. And I would imagine a few of yours thought the same the following year when you had half the support of the previous year — that half empty end seemed to be forgotten before/after the 6-0 where all we heard was how you always take over our ground.

Our away support these days is generally woeful, but it’s a vicious circle; the bigger the support, the better the atmosphere, the more enjoyable it is. We’ve been pony away from home since we were promoted, and the thought of watching us turn in yet another dire performance at the same Northern grounds, with the same few hundred fans rattling around in an empty stand doesn’t exactly get the juices flowing. People are bored, fed-up with crap performances away from home and you’re looking at £100-150 for a day out anywhere north of Brum. That’s why my lot have pretty much stopped. Having said that, we had Boston away in the league cup a few years ago and took 1,000 up for a Tuesday night, sold out 1,300 or whatever at Accrington in the cup when we'd normally have 4-500 at Blackburn in the league. Our away support isn’t as good as yours, but it's no worse than Bolton, Blackburn or Wigan and it’d be interesting to see what yours looks like if you stop up for ten years.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 16:40 - Jan 26 with 1181 viewsBazWoT

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 15:25 - Jan 26 by Lewes_r

Not really, less than 1,000 left now and a day to go.

Away end sold out.

Had they made them £20 for example they would basically have half the money they have now.

Got to pay for these signings somehow you know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024