Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? 13:34 - Jan 25 with 14530 viewsfreddieeddie

How can we struggle to get a sell out against Chelsea? If that's the case then that is embarrassing. Shocking in my opinion.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:35 - Jan 25 with 1090 viewsBazWoT

If the cost keeps away the w.ankers that ruined thirty quids worth last Saturday, I'll be more than happy. Why take kids in X block and moan about the language anyway, we have a designated family stand, go in there!

Anyone expecting a quiet polite outing should steer clear of X block.

It's cost me a fortune and likely get lobbed out within 15 minutes, if so, I may never go to a game again. Sterile shit in a church atmo is not what I want nor enjoy.

We've got to make it as uncomfortable for them as last time, some games kids should not be at, this is one!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:49 - Jan 25 with 1044 viewsloftboy

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:35 - Jan 25 by BazWoT

If the cost keeps away the w.ankers that ruined thirty quids worth last Saturday, I'll be more than happy. Why take kids in X block and moan about the language anyway, we have a designated family stand, go in there!

Anyone expecting a quiet polite outing should steer clear of X block.

It's cost me a fortune and likely get lobbed out within 15 minutes, if so, I may never go to a game again. Sterile shit in a church atmo is not what I want nor enjoy.

We've got to make it as uncomfortable for them as last time, some games kids should not be at, this is one!

Disagree about the kids Baz, George has been practicing his vvanker hand signals all night.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:53 - Jan 25 with 1025 viewsHayesender

Gutted I'll be missing my first QPR chelsea game since 1982, but its my weekend to have my son, and there's no way on earth I'm gonna make this his first game.

Some things in life (not many admittedly) are more important than a game of football.

Still find it astonishing it hasn't sold out though

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:54 - Jan 25 with 1030 viewsthehat

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:49 - Jan 25 by loftboy

Disagree about the kids Baz, George has been practicing his vvanker hand signals all night.

Absolutely pathetic support from us. We will deserve all the stick we get for not selling 15k home seats at home to Chelsea in the 4th round of the FA cup.

We want Amit and Tony to spend millions but can't be arsed to turn up at home.

I'm bloody embarrassed with it!!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:54 - Jan 25 with 1026 viewsBazWoT

Yours ain't part time or next to no time mate, they fully understand the ramifications.

By the way, the miserable old git that caused a total blockage in X block last Saturday doesn't have the same seat, I've got it and if it's got his name on it, I'm taking it.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:55 - Jan 25 with 1023 viewsToast_R

F@ck it.

Meant to be doing overtime this sat.

Shall I blow it out and buy one?

Does mean I'm down a fair few notes next month but if we win it would be so worth it....

What to do kids?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:56 - Jan 25 with 1021 viewsthehat

Absolutely pathetic support from us. We will deserve all the stick we get for not selling 15k home seats at home to Chelsea in the 4th round of the FA cup.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:56 - Jan 25 with 1018 viewsBazWoT

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:54 - Jan 25 by thehat

It's wednesday not saturday, bet it sells out.

Even at forty fkin quid!!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:00 - Jan 25 with 1009 viewsted_hendrix

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:19 - Jan 25 by windsorhoop

I really don't understand the vitriol being handed out on this message board to other QPR fans who can't make this game.

Last season I was annoyed that we didn't sell out many of the games but if we don't sell out the chelsea game after already selling out many other less glamorous games then to me its obvious as a fan base there are serious problems with people finding the money to go to the games. I would much rather see people expressing sympathy with people who can't afford to go than slagging them off.

Someone raised stuff about fulham but knowing fulham fans the vast majority of there fans come from a relatively wealthy background whilst we seem to have a more working class baseline of support. A good indication of this would be the massive jump in attendances during our time on league 1 and the drop of when we got promoted to the championship. We hear it far too much to just simply brush off what people have said about not being able to afford it on here to not realise that the current ticket prices are just too expensive for our core fan base. Even if we do sell out on Saturday which I expect us to I reckon good couple of thousand there will be part time QPR fans the so called floating support.

I hate this term of embarrassing well in my view its not we have proved we can sell out our ground and not only against the big clubs nor do I find it embarrassing that middlesboroughs attendances gone through the floor there is almost no money up there. I am glad that many people on this message board can afford to go and congratulations to you. But maybe before spouting off you should have a think about the many people who cannot afford to go and maybe you should you think about how you would feel telling that person to there face that they are an embarrassment for not borrowing money or not having the money. How would you feel if you lost your job and didn't have the money to go when reading this thread?

Feel really disappointed in what I have read on here tonight.

As you put It windsor the vitriol being handed out is what It is, It's a generalisation, you would understand I hope that since December we've read various player shopping threads, countless new ground threads including training grounds/academy status etc, the endless foolham insults etc etc.
You know as well as me that some poor bastard has to dig deep into their pockets and in this case I'm talking about firstly our owners, did you know that the cost to QPR to employ a firm to investigate finding us a suitable new site to build a new ground is half a million Pound alone?

It must be dammed hard for our owners to see that we still have circa 2000 seats unsold for what surely Is to coin a phrase a 'plum tie'

I've cringed sometimes over the last few weeks reading posters comments on some of our projected targets.

Since the first take over (tango & cash) I've honestly sympathised with the lads on here who for financial reasons couldn't go anymore, that hasn't changed but I'm honestly shocked that we haven't sold out already.

On an almost even sadder note, I spent this morning at a football ground with the stadium Manager listening to him telling me of the clubs plans to expand, new training ground, (they've already get one a hundred times better than ours that they are going to demolish) They're in a league below us and constantly get better crowds than us. I hate the bastards no end but they're gonna leave us behind again, we just do not have the fan base anymore, maybe, just maybe we never will.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:01 - Jan 25 with 1001 viewsLancsBushRs

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 20:55 - Jan 25 by Toast_R

F@ck it.

Meant to be doing overtime this sat.

Shall I blow it out and buy one?

Does mean I'm down a fair few notes next month but if we win it would be so worth it....

What to do kids?

do it!!!!!!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:03 - Jan 25 with 987 viewsfreddieeddie

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 19:31 - Jan 25 by NathanNI

"West London is ours....."

No it fu(king isn't if we can't sell out at home to our biggest rivals in the FA Cup. I don't care if it's an 8 am KO. There should be enough fans that want to watch this game.

A total embarrassment.

Totally agree.

I have to say I wouldn't personally take my child to a game like this but I wouldn't miss it. Simple ain't it, get your missus or family to look after kids.

I don't buy money being a problem with some that say that. Go without a night out or two and you can borrow money.

As for kick off tome, that is the worst excuse ever. It wouldn't bother me if it was 9am or 3pm, what's it matter.

That's why we will always be a small club and I think TF needs to think hard before getting a bigger ground. If we struggle to fill up on Sat what with all the hype going on.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:16 - Jan 25 with 951 viewswindsorhoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:00 - Jan 25 by ted_hendrix

As you put It windsor the vitriol being handed out is what It is, It's a generalisation, you would understand I hope that since December we've read various player shopping threads, countless new ground threads including training grounds/academy status etc, the endless foolham insults etc etc.
You know as well as me that some poor bastard has to dig deep into their pockets and in this case I'm talking about firstly our owners, did you know that the cost to QPR to employ a firm to investigate finding us a suitable new site to build a new ground is half a million Pound alone?

It must be dammed hard for our owners to see that we still have circa 2000 seats unsold for what surely Is to coin a phrase a 'plum tie'

I've cringed sometimes over the last few weeks reading posters comments on some of our projected targets.

Since the first take over (tango & cash) I've honestly sympathised with the lads on here who for financial reasons couldn't go anymore, that hasn't changed but I'm honestly shocked that we haven't sold out already.

On an almost even sadder note, I spent this morning at a football ground with the stadium Manager listening to him telling me of the clubs plans to expand, new training ground, (they've already get one a hundred times better than ours that they are going to demolish) They're in a league below us and constantly get better crowds than us. I hate the bastards no end but they're gonna leave us behind again, we just do not have the fan base anymore, maybe, just maybe we never will.

Fair point.

I share the frustration that a lot of people do post with unrealistic views on training grounds, on youth academys and on a new ground.

When I look on this thread tho there are many people slating the people who can't make this game who are the very people who have started these threads.

I am still mystified as to why people haven't snapped up these tickets tho it just doesn't make sense. Who knows they may all sell out tomorrow in an hour and this thread will be for nothing.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:18 - Jan 25 with 947 viewswindsorhoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:19 - Jan 25 with 943 viewswindsorhoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:03 - Jan 25 by freddieeddie

Totally agree.

I have to say I wouldn't personally take my child to a game like this but I wouldn't miss it. Simple ain't it, get your missus or family to look after kids.

I don't buy money being a problem with some that say that. Go without a night out or two and you can borrow money.

As for kick off tome, that is the worst excuse ever. It wouldn't bother me if it was 9am or 3pm, what's it matter.

That's why we will always be a small club and I think TF needs to think hard before getting a bigger ground. If we struggle to fill up on Sat what with all the hype going on.

Unbelievable. Do you realise how tough things are out there for a lot of people?

Can I ask you what you do for a living?
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:27 - Jan 25 with 919 viewsjimmya

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:19 - Jan 25 by windsorhoop

Unbelievable. Do you realise how tough things are out there for a lot of people?

Can I ask you what you do for a living?

Pathetic support. The league game was imense, no proper trouble, £40 a fair price. You can bring the kids, lower loft will be fine. If you want trouble you find it, if you dont you can easily stay away. If you are still not comfortable leave them at home and bring a mate.

This is the FA Cup FFS!!
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:37 - Jan 25 with 886 viewsHayesender

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:27 - Jan 25 by jimmya

Pathetic support. The league game was imense, no proper trouble, £40 a fair price. You can bring the kids, lower loft will be fine. If you want trouble you find it, if you dont you can easily stay away. If you are still not comfortable leave them at home and bring a mate.

This is the FA Cup FFS!!

Lend us £40.

I'm still a bit skint from Newcastle

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:39 - Jan 25 with 880 viewsHollowayRanger

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 18:22 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Every single thing I've read on this thread is the stuff we have been taking the pis out of Fulham for on here for weeks. If we don't sell this game out we can say nothing against them again. Scared there's going to be some trouble, FFS.

Fulham, incidentally, got more than 20,000 to their match with League One Charlton in the previous round.

was it £40 each?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:44 - Jan 25 with 855 viewsBazWoT

I've bought more, never known it so easy to buy tickets, sod aunt nelly, we're AVIN IT LARGE!!! Was surprised at the amount of orange on the online but actually that many available, surpised at the loft end though.

Wouldn't knock anyone for not going though, I don't go to every game, I go when I want.

I go when I want
I'm Queen's Park Rangers
I go when I want

etc

Decided it's safer than a punch up in a pub in Surrey

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:49 - Jan 25 with 837 viewsslranger40

looks like a fair few were sold over the last couple of days.

remember its pay day for lots on friday.

except for the odd seat it will be a sell out.

Price and the possibility of agro were big factors on this one though.

Cost me over 90 quid for me and my 2 lads (including booking fees etc).

to be fair been know to spend more than this on a night out - so not too much of a bother.

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:50 - Jan 25 with 835 viewswindsorhoop

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:27 - Jan 25 by jimmya

This is the FA Cup FFS!!

Thank you for that wonderful insightful post.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:53 - Jan 25 with 822 viewsBazWoT

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:37 - Jan 25 by Hayesender

Lend us £40.

I'm still a bit skint from Newcastle

I'll treat you bad back

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:04 - Jan 25 with 792 viewsNorthernr

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:39 - Jan 25 by HollowayRanger

was it £40 each?

No but it was a League One opponent they don't give a stuff about.
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:24 - Jan 25 with 740 viewsdaveB

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 21:39 - Jan 25 by HollowayRanger

was it £40 each?

what would you expect to pay for a home cup game against Chelsea? I think it's pretty fair, free for under 8's and pretty decent for under 16's as well
Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:24 - Jan 25 with 735 viewsBazWoT

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:04 - Jan 25 by Northernr

No but it was a League One opponent they don't give a stuff about.

But what did it cost?

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:27 - Jan 25 with 732 viewsdaveB

Surely a disgrace if we don't sell out v Chelsea? on 22:24 - Jan 25 by BazWoT

But what did it cost?

it was a tennner a ticket for mk dons last week and we didn't sell that out either. The club can't win they drop prices and no one comes, they charge £40 and we still moan
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024