Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? 04:34 - Nov 21 with 4455 viewsBeaufort27

And by "do it" i mean be relegated with the lowest total points haul in Premiership history

That draw against Chelseas could come back to bite us....
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 05:35 - Nov 21 with 3685 viewsozexile

No I don't think we'll go down with the lowest ever total but we will go down.
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 06:59 - Nov 21 with 3657 viewsRs_Holy

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 05:35 - Nov 21 by ozexile

No I don't think we'll go down with the lowest ever total but we will go down.

record breakers!!! last year it was red cards this year the lowest ever points tally!
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 07:42 - Nov 21 with 3636 viewskropotkin41

Maybe we could try for the highest GA tally, and the worst GD. I'm fairly confident we could combine this with record indiscipline as long as we play the right team and make sure the players all know how the fans feel.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 08:33 - Nov 21 with 3606 viewsWokingR

And let's not forget that 3 of our next 4 games are away!
Just how far adrift will we be by the start of December let alone the end of the year!
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:07 - Nov 21 with 3579 viewsTheBlob

Will we get relegated under Hughes?

Does mouse shit roll?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:23 - Nov 21 with 3550 viewsTGRRRSSS

What is record points total?
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:25 - Nov 21 with 3544 viewstoboboly

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:23 - Nov 21 by TGRRRSSS

What is record points total?

Derby had 11 i think.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:27 - Nov 21 with 3537 viewsTheBlob

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:25 - Nov 21 by toboboly

Derby had 11 i think.

I think we should go for the record.After all records are there to be broken.

Login to get fewer ads

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:27 - Nov 21 with 3538 viewsTGRRRSSS

Huhmmm, well it's not the hardest total to overhaul, and yes I think we can do that... just...
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:28 - Nov 21 with 3530 viewstoboboly

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:27 - Nov 21 by TheBlob

I think we should go for the record.After all records are there to be broken.

We're doing well so far. Need to cut out those pesky draws however.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:34 - Nov 21 with 3516 viewsthame_hoops

We won't be relegated. This will serve as a kick up the ass for Hughes and he'll stop playing people out of position. We will draw Saturday and then beat Sunderland followed by a nervy win vs Villa. Then the season will be kick started. C'mon you r's
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:34 - Nov 21 with 3517 viewsloftus77

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:27 - Nov 21 by TGRRRSSS

Huhmmm, well it's not the hardest total to overhaul, and yes I think we can do that... just...

I wouldn't bet on it at all.

We held the record once (68-69)?? - we want it back, right?
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:36 - Nov 21 with 3511 viewsTheBlob

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:34 - Nov 21 by loftus77

I wouldn't bet on it at all.

We held the record once (68-69)?? - we want it back, right?

That's right,we DID hold the record.
If the lads get their heads down and show absolutely no application we can pull this off.

In the words of President Obama,"yes we can".

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:54 - Nov 21 with 3492 viewsjohnhoop

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:34 - Nov 21 by thame_hoops

We won't be relegated. This will serve as a kick up the ass for Hughes and he'll stop playing people out of position. We will draw Saturday and then beat Sunderland followed by a nervy win vs Villa. Then the season will be kick started. C'mon you r's

That must be really good stuff you're smoking.Can I have some please?
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:55 - Nov 21 with 3484 viewsklr

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:34 - Nov 21 by thame_hoops

thame hoops spotted earlier......

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 09:57 - Nov 21 with 3475 viewsBluce_Ree

If we break Derby's record, that will be the ultimate humiliation. We'll no longer be a respectable club. Ever.

We'll just be a bunch of hooped c*nts. There will be no pride in being QPR. Hooped c*nts, I'm telling ya.

If we break 11 points, I'll be mildly satisfied this season. Those are my expectations. I'd quite like to get past Sunderland's two previously record-breaking tallies also but I don't think that's possible now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 13:07 - Nov 21 with 3427 viewsDoomed

I just hope we can win a game!

Derby at least beat Newcastle.

I reckon we will be relegated with 18 points, we have had 3 of the easiest home games Swansea, Southampton and Reading and lets face it who would have predicted just 1 point from these games at the start of the season
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 13:13 - Nov 21 with 3413 viewsStanisgod

The point is we need to find a club who is going to have just a bad a run as us sometime, assuming Reading and Saints are the other 2 to go down who else can we finish above. I personally can't see anybody. Villa, no way. Sunderland, will pick up enough home points. Wigan, too good at picking up unexpected results.
Thats it realisticly

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 13:15 - Nov 21 with 3406 viewsQPunkR

You know what, I have faith in Hughes.
He's set his backroom team out to scout all our upcoming opposition and had our players practising not jumping or marking at corners and set pieces for a while now, and I think it's beginning to come together.

I think we can do it, but we MUST start playing Park, Shite-Phillips, Monobrow and Onuoha together. Pull together, lads!!

QPR - "shit but local"

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 13:19 - Nov 21 with 3387 viewshoopstilidie

We'll be safe before Easter

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 13:54 - Nov 21 with 3337 viewsR_from_afar

I can't see us staying up. We couldn't beat an egg at the moment. Not even at home.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 14:01 - Nov 21 with 3313 viewsAntti_Heinola

This has the makings of a good idea. Let's get behind the team *losing*. Every defeat cheered like a victory, every goal conceded sees delirious pandemonium in the stands. Every red card for Diakite greeted with a happy wave and the 'cheerio' chant. We'll all be much happier and going down with 10 points or less will be the equivalent of winning the league. It'll make all our weekends happier. Love it.

Obviously, being QPR, they'll fock it up and we'll finish 17th.

Bare bones.

So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 14:04 - Nov 21 with 3303 viewsnotdolly

At this stage of the season, Derby had already amassed 6 points - so we're in pole position to smash the record.
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 15:39 - Nov 21 with 3259 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think we'll do better than Derby's record but i can't see us amassing more than 20 points.

But even that paltry total would require 3 wins and 7 draws - which would actually be a significant upturn in form!
So if Hughes is staying... do you think we can do it? on 16:11 - Nov 21 with 3227 viewssimmo

I think we need 1.3 points a game for safety

That is relegation

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024