Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR 15:23 - Feb 15 with 2073 viewsrunningman75

Following on from the Scott Sinclair threat was thinking about loan players who have played for us.
Best loan player I saw was Mark Kennedy. Worst loan signing Macheda full of expectation about a player from Man Untd who looked clueless.
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:33 - Feb 15 with 1621 viewsN12Hoop

The worst: Gus Ceasar, I can't believe anyone has been worse than him.
The best: Adel !

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:38 - Feb 15 with 1603 viewsPinnerPaul

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:33 - Feb 15 by N12Hoop

The worst: Gus Ceasar, I can't believe anyone has been worse than him.
The best: Adel !

Agree with the best

I'm going for Bob Malcolm as the worse to play in the 1st team, but haven't there been a few that haven't actually played for the first team who we have signed?
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:40 - Feb 15 with 1600 viewsfakekerby

Jerome Thomas looked insanely good for a few games.
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:50 - Feb 15 with 1584 viewsBluce_Ree

Mark Kennedy was absolute class.

Worst: so many. Probably Gavin Peacock. Not because he was a bad loan, he was ace on loan, but because it led to a permanent deal where he became our most overrated player ever.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:50 - Feb 15 with 1584 viewsToast_R

Worst = Callum (Pillock) Willock. Missed a glarer I recall.

Best = Lee Cook

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:51 - Feb 15 with 1582 viewsthemodfather

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:50 - Feb 15 by Toast_R

Best = Lee Cook

worst..robert taylor
was brett angell a loan??

best...mickel beck? lee camp is in there
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:52 - Feb 15 with 1582 viewsloftboy

Best Kyle Walker
Worst Gus Ceasar by a country mile

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:55 - Feb 15 with 1576 viewsPinnerPaul

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:38 - Feb 15 by PinnerPaul

Agree with the best

I'm going for Bob Malcolm as the worse to play in the 1st team, but haven't there been a few that haven't actually played for the first team who we have signed?

LOAN - just noticed that!

Login to get fewer ads

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:56 - Feb 15 with 1573 viewsBirchwood

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:52 - Feb 15 by loftboy

Best Kyle Walker
Worst Gus Ceasar by a country mile

+1

Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on.

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 16:28 - Feb 15 with 1544 viewsN12Hoop

Adel was a loan player before we signed him was he not? Therefore surely he must be our best loan signing.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 16:30 - Feb 15 with 1536 viewstoboboly

Worst;

Jason Jarrett, Gary Borrowdale, Bob Malcolm, Carl Ikeme, Matt Hill etc etc

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 17:16 - Feb 15 with 1491 viewsPhilmyRs

Camp was one of the best simply because of how we got him, last minute job, ended up being fantastic for us. Adel is the best player of all of them. But his form really came to life once he was made permanent, on loan he wasn’t so impressive.

The best for me — Mark Kennedy or Kyle Walker (can’t separate) both were to performers whilst on loan. Would be tempted to go for Walker as he stood out in a good team, Kennedy looked class playing alongside a bunch of cr*p.

The worst — Scott Sinclair due to his fear of getting injured is a contender, but the winner for me would be Mikel Beck. If he wasn’t a loan I’d go Bob Malcolm.
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 17:16 - Feb 15 with 1490 viewshoops_legend

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 16:30 - Feb 15 by toboboly

Worst;

Jason Jarrett, Gary Borrowdale, Bob Malcolm, Carl Ikeme, Matt Hill etc etc

No-one has put Marcus Bent or Tamas Priskin

Priskin scored only ONE goal

Bent did Nada except warn Warnock if he played 6 loan players we would get docked points! So he didnt have to play!
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 17:24 - Feb 15 with 1474 viewsFredManRave

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:50 - Feb 15 by Bluce_Ree

Worst: so many. Probably Gavin Peacock. Not because he was a bad loan, he was ace on loan, but because it led to a permanent deal where he became our most overrated player ever.

Agree re Kennedy.

As for Peacock, depends how you've come to the conclusion of him being "our most overrated player ever". Personally, thought he was a good, reliable solid player who gave his all in all his near 200 game, 6 year second stint with us. Not a world beater but definitely added to the team at the time.

Back to Best Signing let's hope it turns out to be Andros Townsend who, thanks to his goals and assists, helps us snatch safety from the jaws of relegation.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 18:18 - Feb 15 with 1425 viewsCamberleyR

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 17:16 - Feb 15 by PhilmyRs

Camp was one of the best simply because of how we got him, last minute job, ended up being fantastic for us. Adel is the best player of all of them. But his form really came to life once he was made permanent, on loan he wasn’t so impressive.

The best for me — Mark Kennedy or Kyle Walker (can’t separate) both were to performers whilst on loan. Would be tempted to go for Walker as he stood out in a good team, Kennedy looked class playing alongside a bunch of cr*p.

The worst — Scott Sinclair due to his fear of getting injured is a contender, but the winner for me would be Mikel Beck. If he wasn’t a loan I’d go Bob Malcolm.

Agree with Camp being one of the best. Completely unknown kid when we signed him after Day (Culkin?) got injured who'd had one previous dodgy loan spell at Burton.

It would have been quite a daunting prospect for a youngster to come into a side chasing automatic promotion but he showed remarkable maturity. He had a particularly good game in the decider at Hillsborough.
Honourable mentions: Mark Kennedy (who did a Scott Sinclair and opted to go back to Liverpool and sit on the bench), Michael Mancienne, Lee Cook

Worst: Usual suspects: Caesar, Willock, Cornwall, Taylor, Malcolm, Jarrett, Czerkas, Sahar

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 18:34 - Feb 15 with 1399 viewsbatmanhoop

few contenders for the best, Walker and Kennedy are good shouts, but out on his own as the worst, still sends shivers down my spine, Gus Caesar and the then Arsenal manager wanted £200,000 for him
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 18:46 - Feb 15 with 1379 viewsRamseyR

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:50 - Feb 15 by Toast_R

Best = Lee Cook

Callum Willock - his miss was away at Luton if I remember rightly
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 21:13 - Feb 15 with 1301 viewsTGRRRSSS

In fairness to Malcolm he improved under De Canio and got a lot fitter, terrible debut but unfair to say he was anywhere near the worst.
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 1280 viewsnumptydumpty

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 21:13 - Feb 15 by TGRRRSSS

In fairness to Malcolm he improved under De Canio and got a lot fitter, terrible debut but unfair to say he was anywhere near the worst.

Kyle Walker really did show a great deal of potential.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 21:50 - Feb 15 with 1276 viewssimmohoopster

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 21:36 - Feb 15 by numptydumpty

Kyle Walker really did show a great deal of potential.

Worst: Bob Malcolm

Best Adel Taarabt
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 22:02 - Feb 15 with 1263 viewsJamie

Leon Clarke. Even worse we then signed him permanently many years later on.
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 22:07 - Feb 15 with 1259 viewsNorthLondonR

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 21:50 - Feb 15 by simmohoopster

Worst: Bob Malcolm

Best Adel Taarabt

Tommy Smith (pre-January 2011) when everyone knew he was really our player

Given our situation and the fact we initially thought he was ours... Aziz Ben Askar
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 22:13 - Feb 15 with 1253 views0hwestlondon

other good un's are i reckon, Andrew Davies, short stay(he got run over if i remember correctly) looked decent at the time, in our dark hour of need in league 1 days, ben askar was pretty good considering our situation at the time, Paul furlong was a cracking loan as it lead to him signing for us, stephen kelly was good for the short stay, steve lomas, jimmy smith, darren ward,tommy williams, all good loan signings

bad un's, marlon broomes, leon clarke, neil ruddock, rohan rickets, leon knight, leon best, and i think puncheon should go in the bad un's list not cause he was shit but cause he didnt play, so pointless bad signing for me, also this tells me if you add in leon jeanne our old youth player, we should avoid those with the name leon.
Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 23:48 - Feb 15 with 1220 viewspaulparker

Good = Kennedy, walker,camp,Kelly ,McLeod,Routledge,Darren ward &
The lad at Pompey we got who broke a leg can't remember his name

Worst= rob Taylor,Paul Walsh, peschsolido, ceaser,prisken,matt hill, willock,
Maceada,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 01:37 - Feb 16 with 1195 viewshamptonhillhoop

Best / Worst loan signing you have seen at QPR on 15:50 - Feb 15 by Bluce_Ree

Gavin peacock scored you ten goals a season from midfield, year after year, so i think thats a bit unfair. Mark Kennedy played about four games. Although he did a nice somersault after he scored against Crewe that time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024