Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crouch for Hoilett? 11:25 - May 30 with 7928 viewsJamie

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/05/30/82029-33404812/?
Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:26 - May 30 with 4783 viewsthame_hoops

On the oatcake they are creaming themselves over signing Hoilett
Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:28 - May 30 with 4753 viewsTheBlob

Have that deal all day long.

All day long.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:32 - May 30 with 4718 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Yes please.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:32 - May 30 with 4718 viewsRANGERS4EVER

As long as it meant we have to pay little for Crouch, would it be a straight swap or would there be money involved?

Look at what one poster said: 'Onouha should be playing for England, caught the QPR bug though.'

what a b*llend

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:36 - May 30 with 4683 viewsqueensparker

Yes please
Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:40 - May 30 with 4663 viewsdaveB

straight swap thats a decent deal for us but if we are paying for him I'd be a bit wary.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:41 - May 30 with 4652 viewsimustbemad

As long as Redknapp stays you can bet your house that Crouch will sign for QPR. Hopefully we sign him on a sensible conract and we get money plus Crouch for Holiett.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:44 - May 30 with 4620 viewsMetallica_Hoop

YESSSSSSSSSSSS Please!!!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:50 - May 30 with 4570 viewsjo_qpr63

A player who wants to play for QPR,for a player who doesn't is a step in the right direction,regardless of ability,position or age.
I think its still a short term option when really we should be rebuilding from the ground up.(no pun intended!)
Like to see Crouch in hoops again though.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:51 - May 30 with 4568 viewsToast_R

Err re-sale value?

Admittedly Hoillett has been a big disappointment so far but I think he still has a bright future with the right coaching.

Got to laugh though that Hughes signed him, he's been poor as was all Hughe's signings and within the first 24 hours of his new job he's making the same signings.
The only person likely to be creaming their pants right now is Kia Joobirchiananananananan.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:55 - May 30 with 4548 viewsdaveB

We need to get the right balance, getting in the likes of Dunne and Crouch is fine to have good characters in the dressing room and experience as long as you balance that with some younger hungry players. It's important not to go too far one way or the other and end up with all kids or all old gits
Crouch for Hoilett? on 11:57 - May 30 with 4540 viewstoboboly

We need strikers. I would tell Stoke that some cash as well would make it fair.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:11 - May 30 with 4495 viewsWarfieldHoop

Deal. Deal. Deal.

But I doubt that Crouch would be too keen on taking the step down.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:18 - May 30 with 4456 viewssimmo

I seem to be bucking the trend but I would say no. Whilst I wouldnt mind seeing Crouch here again and the QPR / someone that cares element is important, I think Hoilett was and still could be one of the best signings Hughes made. He is young, has great raw talent but also some experience and has the ability to beat a man and actually create things.

Now I realise after saying that it doesnt really take into account that he has been disinterested and generally shite for most of this season, but I think with proper coaching and given a definitive role within a pre determined system, he will absolutely piss the Championship and also be a good Premier league player should we get that far.

I would still want Crouch, but not at the expense of Hoilett. I wouldnt cry if he went, but then I wouldnt care if most of this team goes, but that doesnt make them bad players.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:19 - May 30 with 4447 viewshoof_hearted

Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:11 - May 30 by WarfieldHoop

Deal. Deal. Deal.

But I doubt that Crouch would be too keen on taking the step down.

If we were in the Ryman League it would be a step up from Stoke.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:24 - May 30 with 4421 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ordinarily I#d say no, however yes yes yes.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:25 - May 30 with 4412 viewsYorkRanger

yes from me
Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:26 - May 30 with 4406 viewshoops_legend

Junior should be kept. He is young and can be a great asset! Why do we keep falling into trap of wanting to get rid of players. Lets work with him rather than signing 10 more players

BTW he would hate playing for Stoke, he would never see the ball as it would be pinged from defender up to Jones to head down... Constant throw ins and no passing. Wouldnt suit him
Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:28 - May 30 with 4393 viewsrunningman75

If that happens expect a surge of season ticket sales.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:28 - May 30 with 4390 viewsJuzzie

I'm kinda with Simmo on this. Yes, Hoilett has been a huge dissapointment but we know what he can do and he's still young enough to improve.

Maybe a loan deal to Stoke?

Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:29 - May 30 with 4383 viewsWatfordR

Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:18 - May 30 by simmo

I seem to be bucking the trend but I would say no. Whilst I wouldnt mind seeing Crouch here again and the QPR / someone that cares element is important, I think Hoilett was and still could be one of the best signings Hughes made. He is young, has great raw talent but also some experience and has the ability to beat a man and actually create things.

Now I realise after saying that it doesnt really take into account that he has been disinterested and generally shite for most of this season, but I think with proper coaching and given a definitive role within a pre determined system, he will absolutely piss the Championship and also be a good Premier league player should we get that far.

I would still want Crouch, but not at the expense of Hoilett. I wouldnt cry if he went, but then I wouldnt care if most of this team goes, but that doesnt make them bad players.

I agree. I like Crouchie, but after a million posts on here over the course of the season criticising the club for signing too many old players and not enough young talent, now lots of people are happy to encourage it just because we are talking about bringing back "one of our own".

Plus if Crouchie is to be as effective as possible, we could do with a decent winger to provide ammo, which is exactly what Hoilett could do if properly motivated.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:37 - May 30 with 4351 viewsHAYESBOY

As much as i would like Crouch here, no to a swap deal.

Would have to be a couple of mil as well come our way.

I have seen comments on how we need strikers, but we are not short of strikers.

Zamora, Cisse, Johnson, DJ, Remy and Bothroyd.

Need to shift at least two of them first. IMO.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Crouch for Hoilett? on 12:38 - May 30 with 4349 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I am getring tired of giving Hoilett chance after chance. Every time i see him on the team sheet i say he could do well. I have kept on saying he will get better. But after saying that for like the 20th time and him still playing shit, i have just come to think well maybe he isnt that good after all. He looks a bad player, and will be even worse considering he doesnt want to play for us in the Championship

Crouch for Hoilett? on 13:04 - May 30 with 4216 viewsTHEBUSH

Imo, not a good deal for us, saying that don't think we have much option, if Hoilett wants to go and Crouchy is surplus to requirements at Stoke.
Crouch for Hoilett? on 13:13 - May 30 with 4167 viewsBerkoRanger

And a definite YES from me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024